Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
A/N: Wow it has been a massively long time since I've been on Gaia...can't believe my account still exsists. Anyway I was active in the rp a fourm a long long long time ago figured I'd get back into Gaia So hi everyone, this is my first fanfic here, and a small idea that's been flowing in my head for an eternity now.

Introduction:

Summary: It all started after their talk by the lake. A storm had rolled in and Tenchi and Ryoko were forced to hole up inside her cave for the night. Their fire would burn out sometime through the night the two having to share body heat, having their bodies that close to one another eventually lead to a night of intense passion. When the storm had cleared the next morning, the two made a silent promise to forget the whole thing ever happened.Two months later Ryoko receives some very surprising news.

Pairings: Short AyekaxTenchi
RyokoxTenchi later on in the story.

Rating: At the most T-Mature, Mature chapters will probably be seen on my DA account.

Setting: After the...second tenchi movie I think. Yeah its been in my head that long...that was over two years ago.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Disclaimer: I do not own Tenchi Muyo nor any of the characters associated with this anime. The only things I own are the character's I create and the plot

Chapter 1: A joyous Discovery?

"Congratulations my dear." Washuu said happily as she ran a small circular object that fit inside the palm of her hand over Ryoko's stomach as Ryoko lay on a table in Washuu's lab.

"Mmm?" Ryoko asked somewhat confused, her own features conveying just as much as what she was about to say? "The heck do you mean congratulations? I was expecting something more along the lines of I found out what the cause of your illness was." She said doing a pretty good impression of Washuu when she discovered the problem to something.

"I do not sound like that for your information, and this right here." She said pointing to a picture on her holotop and pressed a few buttons enlarging the image and showed Ryoko what looked like a small fig like object.

Ryoko looked even more confused at the photo and only earned an annoyed sigh and a firm listen carefully from the pink-haired scientist. Ryoko's eyes would soon widen as Washuu explained what each area was, it slowly clicked in her mind what the picture was as she shot up and frowned almost glaring at Washuu. "You trying to say I'm Pre-

"Yep your gonna be a mommy in another six to seven months to be precise, your just about to hit your second trimester sometime next week. Oh I can't believe it I'm gonna be a grandma, my little Ryoko is gonna be a mommy." She said and reached to touch Ryoko's belly.

"Don't touch me." Ryoko growled slapping Washuu's hand away as she frowned at the woman's excitement.

She looked down at her stomach that was only about the size of a small fruit, still able to be concealed by her clothing. But it wouldn't be for long. She would be showing soon enough, Ryoko estimated she had at least another three weeks to a month and a half before the inevitable round baby bump would show itself full force indicating she was very much indeed pregnant.

She started to bring her hand to her stomach to lay it across the small tiny bump but stopped hesitating a bit as if afraid she was gonna hurt the growing life inside her. Slowly but surely she lay her hand across her stomach as her mind processed everything. She was pregnant....she was going to be a mom soon. Who would have thought hers and Tenchi's little night of passion would create something she's always wanted with Tenchi, a child of their own. That reminded her.

"So you gonna tell him?" Washuu asked.

"Mmm?" Ryoko asked.

"Tenchi. You gonna tell him?" She asked.

"Of course I am, your nuts if you think I plan on hiding it from him...everyone else can wait though." She said and looked at her belly. "Don't tell anyone alright?" She asked.

"Don't worry your secret's safe with me. Come back and see me in about two weeks and we'll see how its doing," Washuu said.

"Mmm." Ryoko said and walked off phasing through the door of the lab and went through the stairs coming out in the upper part of the house and went into her room looking at her mirror and looked at her belly again rubbing her hand over the small swell.

"A baby...well don't make me sick anymore ok? You have to try and stomach some kind of food." She said and smiled a bit and looked hearing the door open.

"Ryoko Dinner's ready." Sasami said cheerfully.

"Mm...alright Sasami I'll be down soon." Ryoko said seeing the door close and sighed looking at her stomach one more time before heading down to eat.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ch 2: Arranged Marriages

Dinner that night was as how it normally was, and for once semi quiet. Ayeaka and Ryoko weren't fighting over food, it was peaceful. Partly due to the fact that Ryoko was still thinking about the fact that she was now pregnant, and had a little life growing within her belly. Even she couldn't believe she was pregnant considering how old she was. Apparently her thinking had gotten the others worried.

"Ryoko." Sasami's worried voice broke her from her train of thought.

"Hmm...Sorry you say something?" She asked.

"You haven't touched much of your food, are you feeling alright?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm alright, just not much of an appetite really, still full from lunch I guess." She replied.

"Well if you won't eat." Ayeaka said in normal fashion wanting to goad Ryoko into an argument of some sort. Something was off with demon woman and Ayeaka was gonna find out what even if it killed her. "Tenchi and the rest of us will just eat your portion...right Tenchi?" She smiled and attempted to feed him a piece of picked cabbage. "Ah." She smiled.

"Ayeaka." Tenchi frowned. "I can feed myself." Tenchi said not wanting to be in the middle of another one of the two women's fights.

"Yoink." Washuu smiled taking the cabbage and eating it. "Now now don't start fights. I'm rather enjoying this quiet dinner." She smiled.

"The hell did you come from?" Ryoko asked wondering how she just materialized out of nowhere.

Washuu just shrugged a bit and Ryoko gave a small tch noise and looked at her food eating and smiled at how good it was. Oh well might as well enjoy it while she had the chance before it wound up coming back up later. Up until an hour or so ago she had been under the suspicion that she had had a really bad stomach bug, and that was pretty much attributing to why she got sick so much and was puking up her meals at various points of the day. Now that she knew what it really was it was a bit easier to deal with the fact that she was throwing up her meals throughout the day. She still hated it but she guessed it was just her body's way of getting rid of all the bad things that could harm her little baby.

She sighed some resisting the urge to place her hand against her stomach to feel the small bump again. She still couldn't believe she was pregnant, her of all people was having Tenchi's baby. Heh she finally had gotten one over Ayeaka. She smiled perking up a bit even digging into her food a bit more.

"Well its good to see your not getting sick as much. I was getting worried." Tenchi said smiling.

"Mmm." Ryoko said and stopped eating a moment and looked at Tenchi and smiled. "Yeah I guess that is goood huh?" she had a sudden thought and looked looked at her plate a moment. "There's something I need to tell you later." She said.

"Oh?" Tenchi asked.

"Mmm." Ryoko nodded.

"Tenchi, don't you think its about we tell everyone the good news?" Ayeaka asked bringing her arms around Tenchi's own arm and lay her head on his shoulder.

"Oh good news? What's that?" Nobuyuki asked.

"Yeah tell us Ayeaka." Sasami said happily. "You've been talking about it for so long I can't wait to hear what it is." She said.

"Well you see." She smiled and looked at Tenchi a moment. "Shall we tell them?" She asked.

"They have to know sometime." Tenchi said a hint of sadness in his voice.

Ryoko blinked some not missing the hint of sadness and frowned a bit. Whatever good news Ayeaka had to share wasn't good news in Tenchi's eyes. Ryoko looked at him feeling a small oang in her heart and frowned at what the news could be. She better not be trying anything funny, baby or not that princess was gonna pay dearly for messing with Tenchi's heart.

"So what's the news?" Kiyone asked.

"Mmm Tenchi and I are engaged, we're going to be married in two months." She smiled nuzzling against him, a round of what's following after with the exception of Washuu and Ryoko.

"Oh dear." Washuu frowned at the news and looked over at Ryoko whom was oddly silent at the news.

"You two are really getting married? Wow that is good news." Mihoshi said giggling. "Oh we have so much to prepare for." Kiyone smiled. "Yay congratulations you two. I can't believe Tenchi is gonna be part of our family now." Sasmi smiled and hugged Tenchi.

"Your lying.." Ryoko frowned.

"Mmm, Ryoko." Tenchi said.

"Its a lie, she's lying isn't she Tenchi. You can't...your not getting married to that rotten little princess are you?" She asked.

He couldn't be getting married to Ayeaka of all people, they were gonna have a baby soon, her and Tenchi, there was no way he was marrying Ayeaka. She was gonna tell Tenchi about the baby when they met at the cave and they would spend the next few months planning for what would be a complete family to Ryoko, her heaven out of all the hell she'd been through in her life. This all had to be some sick joke right?

Yeah that's what it was, that rotten little Princess Ayeaka was just trying to get to her, just trying to start something with her, She didn't need this, she didn't want to injure her baby so early on in its life. But she was the only one that knew, right? What if Ayeaka had found out? People had gotten into Washuu's lab accidentally before. Heck Mihoshi was known for popping up in places on complete accident. Maybe Ayeaka had gotten when Washuu was performing the ultrasound and came up with her and Tenchi getting married when she heard about Ryoko's pregnancy.

Whatever the case the 700 year old demon could feel her heart slowly shattering.

"How rude Miss Ryoko of course its not a lie. Tenchi and I are getting married." She said.

"Shut up!" Ryoko shouted. "Ryoko." Sasami frowned and jumped when she slammed her fist against the table hearing a loud crack from the force of her fist hitting the wood. "Tenchi..." Ryoko said looking at him pleading.

"Its true Ryoko we're getting married." Tenchi frowned.

Ryoko frowned lowering her head frowning and growled creating an energy ball in her hand as Ayeaka frowned and got ready to set up her shield and frowned when the energy ball disappeared and Ryoko phased away.

"Ryoko." Washuu called and stood and looked back at Ayeaka. "Did you have to do that?" She frowned and left.

Meanwhile in her Cave Ryoko was punching at the cave wall as small pieces of rock flew around her as she cried taking her anger out on the wall. She couldn't believe it, didn't want to believe it, her, heart body and soul told her Tenchi would never choose that witch of a princess, and yet...and yet. Ryoko gave a loud growl and screamed giving a final punch to the wall, so hard that it shook the cave as tears streamed down her cheeks and she cried bringing her hands to her stomach as she fell to her knees and cried wrapping her arms around herself as if protecting the child that grew inside her from the darkness outside her world had suddenly become.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff