Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
As it says, This is a Disney Fan Fiction.

Elsa, phillip, aurora, Flora Fauna and Merryweather belong to disney
Prince edward belongs to Avengers Assemble GO
Prince simmons, Jack, and Adam belong to apple bucking applejack
The others belong to me

Will add more

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡ ⓛⓘⓢⓣ // ⓡⓔⓛⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢⓗⓘⓟⓢ// Ⓢⓤⓜⓜⓞⓝⓢ

xxxxxxxxxⓂⓐⓘⓝ Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxKing Phillip
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxQueen Aurora
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince Edward
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess Marigold
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess Lilly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess Ivy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince Briar Rose
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince Than

xxxxxxxxxⓄⓣⓗⓔⓡ Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxQueen Merida
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince Simmons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess May
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince Marcus.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxQueen Elsa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess Anna
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince Jack
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess Evangeline
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxFlora
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxFauna
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMerryweather
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHades

xxxxxxxxxⓡⓔⓛⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢⓗⓘⓟⓢ
this will be updated in time

xxxxxxxxxⓈⓤⓜⓜⓞⓝⓢ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess Lilly's Summon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWater Element
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWater Bird
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAble to heal wounded
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDoe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess Ivy's Summon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEarth Element
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEarthly Deer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAble find Herbs and control the earth around him
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxArk
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince Briar Rose's Summon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBalance of Fear and Courage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhite Tiger
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDepending on the Situation It can help or be an enemy Dangerous to summon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDra
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess Marigold's Summon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFire Element
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAble to breath fire, fly, turn it's body into fire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNama
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince Than's Summon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDarkness Element
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPanther
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAble to fade into the shadows and control them
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDrark Padoe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCombined beast of Briar,Lilly,Marigold and Ivys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMagic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStriped Dragon with feathered wings and a fluffed Tail
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAble to breath fire, fly, turn it's body into fire, control the earth around it. If able to tame the beast can heal wounds while doing massive damage to Enemy But if not then it will turn on the summoner.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDranama
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess Marigold and Than's combined Summon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFire and shadow Element
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFire breathing,Winged Panther.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAble to breath fire, fly, turn it's body into fire Or Shadows Can Manipulate Shadows to it's favor

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Terms

xxxxxxxxx Fairy Born: A child being born from Magic properties
xxxxxxxxxSummon: A beast or creature brought to life by a Fairy born's Magic.
xxxxxxxxxWitch//Warlock: A Fairy born turned Evil under any circumstances.
xxxxxxxxx Corrupt Summon: A Summon that is consumed by evil under their master's order
xxxxxxxxx Will O' Wisp: Spirits that help guide lost souls to their fate.

More will be added.

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Guides

xxxxxxxxxColor Guides!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxKing Phillip " I will always talk in a bolded Blue color."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxQueen Aurora " I will always speak in a bold Light Salmon. It makes you pay attention to what I have to say"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince Edward " I will always talk in a Bold Red because it's different"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess Marigold " I will always speak in a bolded Coral since it reminds me of Flames."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess Lilly " I will calmly speak in a bolded Dodger blue since it is nicer to the eyes."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess Ivy " I'll sing to you in a lovely bolded Lawn green"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince Briar Rose " I will always play in a bolded ....crap I've done forgotten the color... Here is the Html color code for you #ee3a8c.. got that?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxQueen Merida " You lad's and lass' need ta calm down with all the Questions! My color is Firebrick ya know!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince Simmons " Crimson because it's opposite of my true love's"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess May " Sorry I have a Html code too, It's #ff7d40, Hope it doesn't hurt your eyes too bad."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince Marcus." Ya know why does everyone rag on kilts!...Oh.. you don't want me to rant? Well fine! my Html is #b0171f
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxQueen Elsa " My Html color code is #2b65ec because It reminds me of the lovely Ice castle I made so long ago"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess Anna " Light green because winter isn't the only beautiful sight"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince Jack " My color Is Steel blue...No not Steal blue.. we are not stealing colors over here "
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess Evangeline " Slate blue isn't a boring color.....is it?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxFlora,Fauna, and Merryweather " we will always speak in bold because we have important things to discuss!"

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Spot saver

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Spot saver

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Another spot saver....just in case!

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

┌---------------~~ εїз ~~---------------┐

└---------------~~ ~~---------------┘

XXA black figure on a horse ran though the night. This figure was heading towards the woods where the Magical fairies Flora, Fauna, and Merry weather lived. This figure knew those three could fix the problem. As the Figure went into the woods they had arrived to the cottage the three Fairies lived in. The figure knocked on the door Three times before straightening out the robe. "Please lea-Oh deary We have been waiting for you please come in " Flora said as she ushered in the figure. "So Aurora what can we do for you?" Aurora took off the Hood and she walked over and sat down as she felt her heart sink as she looked at the three fairies. " It's just awful Flora, Me and Phillip wanted another child so Edward wouldn't be lonely. We have been trying for a whole year now and we haven't been able to " She sobbed silently

εїзXXFlora sighed patting Aurora on the back and she looked to her sisters. Flora watched as both of them nodded and flew off to go get things for what they were about to do. " Well Aurora, we can give you an Option. It has a 100% chance....and you may have more than one... But what we are gonna do will not make them normal children. They will be Fairy born, A Child born of Magic, they will have to come study here along with Adam, they will probably be bullied for what they will be able to do... But the option is here." Aurora looked at her god mothers and she stood up " What do I have to do? " Flora, Fauna and Merry weather nodded as they directed Aurora to the back room.

XXIt had been a couple months since that day and Aurora was happy that what she had done was working. She had saw the excitement on Edward's face and the happiness on Phillips face. She had told Phillip what her God mothers had done. He was lost for a couple days not knowing how to feel about it but when Aurora explained it fully to him he had come to accept the being as his own. She was glad to tell her father in law and her parents that she was having another child. Both parties were ecstatic and over come with joy. She had been worried because so far she hasn't gotten sick once but Flora had told her not to get worried about sickness or illness because these were children of magic and anything could happen. But she was worried. Not because of the lack of Sickness or Illness. She was worried on how these children would react to how they were conceived. Would they hate her? Would they despise her?

XXIt had been 9 months and she had just delivered. They had found out that their newly born child was a wonderful girl. Aurora was asleep and Phillip was holding their child that they had named Lilly. "Papa is that my new baby sister?" A young boy asked as he looked at the child in his fathers arms. "Yes Edward. This is your little sister Lilly." Phillip said showing Edward the small child in his arms. "Papa.... I'ma protect her!" Edward said hitting his chest with a fist as if making it his soul purpose. Phillip looked at his son and he smiled softly "Yes Edward...We must protect her She is a little bundle of Magic" He said as he moved some of Lilly's small hairs out of the child's face as she slept. Flora floated in and she saw The child "Alright Edward why don't you go study. I have to talk to your Aunts." Edward whined but he did go.

XXPhillip looked at the three Fairies as they floated over "Oh dear." Phillip looked at her worried and when Flora noticed his look she sighed " She will go though a lot of hard Problems in her life span... When she is able to walk we will start teaching her about magic. and it's control." Phillip sighed and he nodded knowing it would be best for her to get her magic under control at a early age. He was tired and it showed. Going from Paperwork to finding out Aurora was in Labor he hadn't had any sleep Flora noticed this and she took Lilly from his hands " Go on and get some sleep Phillip we will be here and keep an eye on both Lilly, Edward and Aurora." Phillip stood up and he looked at them " Flora...Fauna....Marryweather.... thank you..." Marryweather shook her head before pushing Phillip out of the room so he could go get some sleep.

εїзXXIt had been two years after that exact day and lilly showed no sign of being a fairy born. But she did often talk to herself and seem to space out as if looking at something that wasn't actually there. This scared Phillip making him believe that his daughter was some how cursed or even not even fully there half the time. The three fairies often had to explain that these signs often showed that there was a hundred percent chance that Lilly was infact Fairy born. Not all of the signs were violent ones. " Phillip the way she looks out the window means that she has control but she is harboring more powers than her own." Flora couldn't explain it. Phillip would need to be there when the time came. " Just let her live her life Phillip besides I herd Queen Elsa is coming over this year." Phillip did sigh as he saw one of the guards came in alerting him that Queen Elsa was in fact here. Along with her son. Her son happened to be the same age as Lilly so he hoped that Elsa's son, who happened to have Ice powers just like his mother, could be friends with lilly. "Come along my little Angel" Phillip said as he picked up Lilly and he walked to the thrown room where Aurora and Edward were.

XXPhillip walked into the thrown room and he smiled as he looked at Queen Elsa also holding her son. "Queen Elsa It is lovely to see you again." Elsa smiled as she placed Jack down and she looked at Phillip as she held Jack's hand "It is good to see you again. But may I ask why the request for me to come here?" Phillip placed Lilly down and Lilly looked at Jack and blinked as she grabbed for her brothers hand and she hid behind Edward. " Well Queen Elsa.. You are experienced in Magic at a Young age and I hate to ask The Faries to help anymore than what they have already..." Elsa couldn't help but smile as she walked closer and got to her knees "Come here little one" Edward looked at Lilly and she only hid more. Edward smiled knowing Queen Elsa wouldn't hurt Lilly he started to walk towards Queen Elsa and Lilly whimpered as she let go of Edward and she whimpered. "E-Ed..." She muttered out and Edward opened his arms to her and Lilly ran over almost falling a couple times and she hugged him whimpering. Phillip had learned that Lilly felt safe in his and Edwards arms but he never thought of why she had this deep connection with both of them. Elsa showed Lilly a little Magic and Lilly was instantly transfixed. She reached out to touch the snow but it busted into a flame and turned to water landing on the ground and she started to whimper as she burred her face into Edward's chest and she started to cry softly. But as she was crying the water started to glow and a flower bloomed.

XXEdward had gotten lilly to stop crying and now he and Lilly were playing in the thrown room with Jack in a pile of snow that Elsa had created. Elsa, Phillip and Aurora stood by the thrown and talked ."Phillip... She will need social interaction... Don't lock her up or she will turn evil. Magic is a fragile thing It needs love and compassion at all times. My father made that mistake with me." Elsa stated as she looked at Phillip. He nodded and he watched them play. "Would you mind coming over every now and then to check up on her? I mean of course if you are not busy. Go ahead and bring your son along I am sure Lilly would love a play mate. " He asked Elsa couldn't help but smile "I will try when I can Phillip but with my Husband running around non stop I was barely able to do this trip." Phillip sighed " I understand. Thank you anyway Queen Elsa. Elsa nodded before telling Jack it was time to go. She knew she would have to find some way to come visit them. It was for the safety of Lilly to be watched and put into a loving environment. She just hoped Phillip would heed her warning about keeping her in the presence of others.

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

┌--------------------~~ εїз ~~--------------------┐

└--------------------~~ ~~--------------------┘

XXIt has been 3 years since that day with Queen Elsa. Edward was always keeping a close eye on Lilly if she decided to walk though the halls after her Princess lessons. Edward would always keep his self hidden from her as she walked. At this time nothing was abnormal about her except for her spacing out a lot. Some of the Newer guards tended to call her stupid and a problem but they made sure to keep it away from the Royal's ears. But on this day She knew Eddy wasn't fallowing her because she herd that he was swamped in books. She was walking around and she herd the guards talking about her so she had naturally hid. " Why does she space out like that? Is she retarded? Queen Aurora should have just stuck with one child." the second guard agreed " She is just a Pain and it doesn't help that King Phillip wants to keep her in the castle at all times. I think they should just lock her into a tower and forget about her." Lilly sniffled softly as she backed up away from where the voices were coming from. Lilly had bumped into the head guard and her tears started to fall. Before he could even ask what was wrong Lilly had ran off.

εїзXXThe head guard listened and he herd the two talking about Lilly and he growled as he walked around the corner and he glared at both of them "The king will hear of this!" He memorized their faces and he noted that they were both new recruits He turned and he walked after lilly. Once he had found the poor child he walked over and sat down and he looked at the sky. " Princess Don't take it to heart. All of us guards have different opinions about you. I don't feel that way. I think you are smart and beautiful I think you are just misunderstood." Lilly sniffled as she wiped the tears away "Why do they think those things of me? I didn't hurt them in any way" Lilly said sniffling as she kept wiping the tears away. The guard sighed " It's because unlike your older brother Prince Edward, You remain in the castle at all times. They just don't understand." Lilly finished wiping the tears away and she looked up at the guard. "How can I help them understand?" Lilly never wanted to feel like this again. The guard sighed as he thought about it " Princess.. Act like it never happened.. Don't let it get to you and just keep smiling and being yourself." Lilly looked up at him and she nodded as she stood up dusting off her outfit "Thank you Sir, You have a Kind heart." With that Lilly skipped off to her Music lesson. A Lesson she and Edward shared the same room for.

XXAs Lilly got to the room she smiled as she skipped into the room. Her teacher found her amazing. She had already shown she had gotten good at 3 instruments already. The Piano, the Harp, the clarinet and today they were trying the Violin. But today their father was watching them. Lilly bit her lip as she walked over to her teacher and she told her what she needed to know about the Violin. After a little getting used to the hold of the violin she started to play. As she did Edward had even stopped to hear his sister play. The wonderful sounds from the Violin she was creating ended up drawing in Her mother and some of the maids. The music she played normally did. When she finished she looked at them as they all clapped and she blushed and attempted to hide behind the Violin but she put it back and ran over to Edward and hid her face. "That was lovely Lilly" Edward Praised her as he patted her head and she clung to him cutely. The Maids couldn't help but Aw before going back to work. "Thank you for that lovely performance Lilly But I must get back to work. " Lilly nodded and she watched her Father and mother leave.

XXIt had been some months after the insistent and her wonderful violin performance. Lilly had gotten out of her shell a little bit and she was talking to the head guard when he came to talk to her and help raise her spirits. She wasn't only talking to the head guard but Edward and Her mother more. But she barely got to talk to her father but they did have good conversations when they could. She had even gotten him to laugh a couple times. Well on this day she was actually outside with her mother watching Edward Sword fight. Lilly was watching her mother cheer him on when she had saw a dog about to get beat. She got up and ran over before blocking the male from hurting the dog anymore. "Move out of the way! He needs to learn his lesson!" The male growled out. "No!" The guard that was sparring with Edward ran over and told the Male to leave off the property and Aurora ran over checking lilly to see if she was hurt. Lilly ignored her mother and knelt down and she smiled at the dog. "Your safe now" She said with a smile.

XXAfter Aurora had taken Lilly in Edward sighed as he petted the door as he looked at the Head guard who had offered to take it in for Lilly. Edward could hear the guards behind him talking "That was reckless of her. What the hell was she thinking!" the other guard shook his head " Who knows she spaces out like its nothing. For all we know she wanted to die." The guard stated. Edward had enough. He didn't care if they bashed on him but no one would degrade his sister. Before the Head Guard could say anything Edward went over and knocked them both on their backs " No one will talk about lilly like that!" he pointed his sword at their throats " If I ever hear words that are degrading my sister again I won't tell my father...I'll just kill you both" Edward said glaring at them as if they were evil itself.

εїзXXLilly walked with her mother to where her father was. "Lilly I understand that you wanted to protect the dog but people must have hardships. They are not as lucky as you or I. They do wa-" Lilly stopped and looked up at her mother "They shouldn't take it out on Animals! What did the dog ever do to him!"Aurora sighed knowing her daughter had a point "I know sweetie... Animals shouldn't get punished for what happens "They had made it to where Lilly's father was. Phillip looked up from his paperwork and Aurora motioned for Lilly to tell him what happened. As she told him Phillip got worried and furious "Lilly for your safety... Please go to your room." Lilly looked down and went to go to her room.

XXIt had been a month after Lilly had risked her life to save the dog. The guards had stopped talking about lilly since they didn't see her anymore. King Phillip had made Lilly stay in her room. Phillip was freaking out worried that Lilly would do something more dangerous and end up hurting herself! "Dear... Don't you remember what Elsa said? We can't lock her up." Phillip turned to Aurora "Aurora, Elsa was locked up because of her fathers ignorance, I am keeping Lilly safe" Aurora sighed as she looked at Phillip. She did want Lilly safe but she was worried that Lilly wouldn't think of it that way. "Alright Dear I will go explain it to her" Aurora said as she walked out of the room and down to where Lilly's room was. When Aurora got to where Lilly's room was she sighed as she opened the door. "Lilly, I'm so-" Lilly cut her off knowing what she was going to say. "I know mama Papa wants me safe... Ed has been telling me that every day." She looked away. Aurora sighed as she walked over and kissed her daughter on the forehead. "I'll come by tomorrow alright" Lilly gave a slight nod before Aurora left.

XXLilly pulled her knees up and she closed her eyes. She whimpered softly thinking that she would never have any friends. "Don't think that sis" Lilly looked around panicking. She herd the laugh and she blinked thinking that she was loosing her mind."Don't worry lilly. We are just your sisters and brother." Lilly got off her bed and looked around freaking out "Guys! You are freaking her out! Lilly, as Aunties have told you, you are a fairy born, But they forgot to tell you Fairy borns normally come in a group not just one child. But because you were stronger than us you are the one that came out, We all have been asleep until now This is actually quite normal for a Fairy born." the voice explained to her. Lilly sat back down on her bed as she looked at the sky outside of her window. "Can I say that oddly makes sense to me? the voices inside her head giggled a little before Lilly sighed as she layed on her bed "So wait do you guys know about Ed then?" She asked blinking "ohhhhhohhhhh~!!!! lets call him Eddy instead!" Lilly giggled as the others agreed. It seemed that they did know about Edward. Lilly herd a Knocking at the door and she called a come in. She looked and she saw it was none other than Eddy. " You alright?" Edward asked out of concern. Lilly smiled happily as she jumped up and skipped over and hugged him looking up at him with a smile. "Never better Eddy~" He giggled letting him go. Edward wanted to question the new nickname but he sighed as he shook his head leaving it be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces