I watch the American one. Good show.

Friendly Friend

5,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Krazy Kelster

Yeah, it is a good show, I just love the fact the Simon has added Britney Spears to the judging panel, I loved her music when I was little and still do! heart
I watch both versions of X-factor, {X-factor USA is being broadcasted on ITV2 here in the UK}
angelholybell
Krazy Kelster

Yeah, it is a good show, I just love the fact the Simon has added Britney Spears to the judging panel, I loved her music when I was little and still do! heart
I watch both versions of X-factor, {X-factor USA is being broadcasted on ITV2 here in the UK}

I was skeptical when I saw that Britney was going to be a judge. I liked her music when I was young, but since then I've become opposed to her. But I actually quite like her as a judge. It's Demi who gets under my skin for some reason.

Friendly Friend

5,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Krazy Kelster
angelholybell
Krazy Kelster

I was skeptical when I saw that Britney was going to be a judge. I liked her music when I was young, but since then I've become opposed to her. But I actually quite like her as a judge. It's Demi who gets under my skin for some reason.

I don't blame you for being skeptical with Britney, I think alot of people were a little bit offish about her being a Judge, I do think that Simon should re-place Demi, I don't really like her much, either her or Louie Walsh in the UK version, I definitely hate him, Worse judge ever!
The X-Factor UK has gone live last Saturday and already he's given his group of contestants really bad songs scream
whats it about?

Friendly Friend

5,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Artistic_Nosh
whats it about?

It's basically a Singing Contest created and directed by Simon Cowell and who-ever wins gets a recording contract, there's two versions of the show, one is based here in the UK and another is based in the USA, Here's the links to the official websites:

~ X-Factor UK ~

~ X-Factor USA ~

In the UK Version to the X-factor the Judges are: Louie Walsh, Gary Barlow, Tulisa and Nicole Scherzinger {from the Pussycat Dolls}

In the USA version of the X-Factor the Judges are: Simon Cowell, Britney Spears, Demi Lavato and L.A. Reid

I hope this helps!

Intellectual Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Artistic_Nosh
whats it about?
it's a competition.

Intellectual Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
the guy who could read minds, that was weird
angelholybell
Krazy Kelster
angelholybell
Krazy Kelster

I don't blame you for being skeptical with Britney, I think alot of people were a little bit offish about her being a Judge, I do think that Simon should re-place Demi, I don't really like her much, either her or Louie Walsh in the UK version, I definitely hate him, Worse judge ever!
The X-Factor UK has gone live last Saturday and already he's given his group of contestants really bad songs scream

That's no good! I've never seen the UK version, so I don't know who he is.

Friendly Friend

5,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Krazy Kelster
angelholybell
Krazy Kelster
angelholybell
Krazy Kelster

I'm just glad you don't have him on the X-factor USA!

Here's a ~ Louie Walsh ~

Is there any Contestants on The X-Factor USA that have caught your eye?

Friendly Friend

5,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Wisper wish

What version was that in? 0.o
angelholybell
Krazy Kelster
angelholybell
Krazy Kelster
angelholybell
Krazy Kelster

I'm just glad you don't have him on the X-factor USA!

Here's a ~ Louie Walsh ~

Is there any Contestants on The X-Factor USA that have caught your eye?

The Wikipedia article says that he's been a judge on "The X Factor USA." Is he the one who replaced Simon on an episode this year when he was sick and unable to judge? I don't have any favorites as of yet. That usually occurs when there are fewer people in the competition (it's hard for me to keep track of who I really like before then). How about you?
angelholybell
Wisper wish

What version was that in? 0.o

I think she's thinking of Eric Diddleman on "America's Got Talent," which I watch as well. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games