Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distrustful Fatcat

i honestly only know one other person who watches the new series!
anyone?

Wealthy Millionaire

3,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
I haven't watched it, but i saw a trailer that looked really good! When does it come on? smile

Friendly Fairy

20,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Luck of the Draw 50
I did! It's great!

Destitute Bibliophile

Seen every last bit of it. Kind of obsessed with it atm, too. I just really like those boys. And Constance.

Distrustful Fatcat

Oliver Warrior
I haven't watched it, but i saw a trailer that looked really good! When does it come on? smile

the first season is finished, and the second is (i think) coming back around the 22 of july (:

Distrustful Fatcat

RanMinamino
Seen every last bit of it. Kind of obsessed with it atm, too. I just really like those boys. And Constance.

I'm happy i'm not the only one!
I've watched the first season twice already, and i'm getting started on a third go!
(super obsessed)

Friendly Fairy

20,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
RinKiriyu

the first season is finished, and the second is (i think) coming back around the 22 of july (:
July? So soon? eek I thought we had to wait till next year. Good to know! I love Athos. heart

Musketeers humor!

Destitute Bibliophile

RinKiriyu
RanMinamino

I'm happy i'm not the only one!
I've watched the first season twice already, and i'm getting started on a third go!
(super obsessed)

Yeah, I'm all up in the fanfiction community with it. Currently writing a firefighter!AU.

Peculiar Railbird

I ADORE this show. I am a huge fan of the book and every movie I have seen hasn't even been in the ball park.

Distrustful Fatcat

Alessja
RinKiriyu

July? So soon? eek I thought we had to wait till next year. Good to know! I love Athos. heart

Musketeers humor!

thats what i was told, and i'm super happy we don't have to wait so long.
and i couldn't agree more, athos is a very handsome man. but i'm more of a porthos kinda gal. always have been, always will be (:
also loove the link!

Distrustful Fatcat

Dr Watson MD
I ADORE this show. I am a huge fan of the book and every movie I have seen hasn't even been in the ball park.

i couldn't agree more, the movies have been done well (for the most part) but the series (in my eyes) is by far the best yet.

Friendly Fairy

20,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
RinKiriyu

and i couldn't agree more, athos is a very handsome man. but i'm more of a porthos kinda gal. always have been, always will be (:
also loove the link!
It's awesome how they managed to portray them all with such different styles and personalities. 3nodding Whoever your type is, this show is worth to be seen. I wonder if boys love it as well.

Distrustful Fatcat

Alessja
RinKiriyu

also loove the link!
It's awesome how they managed to portray them all with such different styles and personalities. 3nodding Whoever your type is, this show is worth to be seen. I wonder if boys love it as well.

they do such a great job, i'm pleased with the actors they picked!
and my father watches it as well, (i proudly got him into watching.) and he loves it.
so i'm sure a bunch of guys watch it as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff