• Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
kakteed
Ants In Your Underpants
kakteed
Ants In Your Underpants
They broke everyone up and blaine cheated on kurt lol . D: /hearbreak

I cried!

But do you think the Blaine cheating was kind of weird? I get that they were trying to lead up to it with the talk with Brittany, but really? Blaine's too much of the "princely" type, imo, to cheat without it being really out of character...
I kinda thought he made up the whole thing. I am hoping he did it so he would teach kurt a lesson. But yeah out of character blaine ._.

Eh, I didn't really see that happening after that incredibly uncomfortable "Teenage Dream" rendition (uncomfortable in a good/effective way!) Speaking of out of character, wtf was up with Mr. Schu? Why in the world would Will not be okay with Emma staying in town while he went off to do his politician thing?
I noticed that. Maybe he is afraid of losing emma.

What do you want to bet finn is going to be taking over glee for mr schu?

Fashionable Hunter

Ants In Your Underpants
kakteed
Ants In Your Underpants
kakteed
Ants In Your Underpants

I cried!

But do you think the Blaine cheating was kind of weird? I get that they were trying to lead up to it with the talk with Brittany, but really? Blaine's too much of the "princely" type, imo, to cheat without it being really out of character...
I kinda thought he made up the whole thing. I am hoping he did it so he would teach kurt a lesson. But yeah out of character blaine ._.

Eh, I didn't really see that happening after that incredibly uncomfortable "Teenage Dream" rendition (uncomfortable in a good/effective way!) Speaking of out of character, wtf was up with Mr. Schu? Why in the world would Will not be okay with Emma staying in town while he went off to do his politician thing?

Lol, I agree. We could tip each other if we're both right XD

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
kakteed
Ants In Your Underpants
kakteed
Ants In Your Underpants
kakteed
Ants In Your Underpants

I cried!

I want blaine and kurt to make up. I think kurt will leave him though, because kurt dont want no scrub. lol

Fashionable Hunter

Ants In Your Underpants
kakteed
Ants In Your Underpants
kakteed
Ants In Your Underpants

I want blaine and kurt to make up. I think kurt will leave him though, because kurt dont want no scrub. lol

Noooo, but Blaine's not a scrub xp

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
kakteed
Ants In Your Underpants
kakteed
Ants In Your Underpants
kakteed
Ants In Your Underpants

Noooo, but Blaine's not a scrub xp

I still feel blaine was out of character. xD

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It made me sad that they all broke up, i heard half of them was leaving the show.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...Out of the crooked timber of humanity...

If Will and Emma split up, I've lost all hope for the show (and my hope for the show is wearing thin, with this new season)... it would be nice to let younger viewers see a mature adult relationship.

I'm disappointed about Brittany and Santana, but it had to happen... they're mentally/emotionally/intellectually light-years apart. Also, I'm not too disappointed about Finn and Rachel splitting up (and yeah, I totally think we're going to see Finn directing the club). As for Kurt and Blaine, I have no strong opinion, but I think it's hard to make the long distance (and different levels of maturity) thing work.

I really miss Quinn, Puck, and Santana (it was nice to have more of her this week, although I found the entire episode lacking in something that I can't quite put my finger on). And, where's Coach Biest?

...no straight thing was ever made..."

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
"...Out of the crooked timber of humanity...

If Will and Emma split up, I've lost all hope for the show (and my hope for the show is wearing thin, with this new season)... it would be nice to let younger viewers see a mature adult relationship.

I'm disappointed about Brittany and Santana, but it had to happen... they're mentally/emotionally/intellectually light-years apart. Also, I'm not too disappointed about Finn and Rachel splitting up (and yeah, I totally think we're going to see Finn directing the club). As for Kurt and Blaine, I have no strong opinion, but I think it's hard to make the long distance (and different levels of maturity) thing work.

I really miss Quinn, Puck, and Santana (it was nice to have more of her this week, although I found the entire episode lacking in something that I can't quite put my finger on). And, where's Coach Biest?

...no straight thing was ever made..."

Dude I love coach b. she is awesome, she is in the next episode.

Eloquent Rogue

The weird thing about last episode was that the only break up that really made me sad was the Brittana break up and I don't even really care about them.

Naya and Heather's acting in that part was superb though and the song Santana sang? My favourite song by her.

The Wemma break up...I was glad Emma was showing some backbone. Will shouldn't expect her to give up her job for a bit just to follow him. That wasn't fair on her, I'm glad she made her feelings on the matter clear.

As for the Klaine and Finchel break ups...I had been excitedly waiting on them. Loved that scene as it was well acted. And I know so many people are saying it was ooc of Blaine to cheat but...I didn't feel it was. With the whole situation...it did make sense.

It was still wrong though and I'm glad Kurt didn't just forgive him and say that's okay but still...Glee's blase attitude towards cheating irritates me to no end. Everyone seems to cheat way too often.

Best part of the episode was the heartwarming scene between Finn and Kurt though. Kurt isn't exactly very open with his emotions with everyone but he was just so honest with Finn and then Finn wanted a hug and just *sigh*. I do love their scenes together.

Anyway those are my opinions, as unpopular as I expect they'll be XD.

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
RoseRosa
The weird thing about last episode was that the only break up that really made me sad was the Brittana break up and I don't even really care about them.

Naya and Heather's acting in that part was superb though and the song Santana sang? My favourite song by her.

The Wemma break up...I was glad Emma was showing some backbone. Will shouldn't expect her to give up her job for a bit just to follow him. That wasn't fair on her, I'm glad she made her feelings on the matter clear.

As for the Klaine and Finchel break ups...I had been excitedly waiting on them. Loved that scene as it was well acted. And I know so many people are saying it was ooc of Blaine to cheat but...I didn't feel it was. With the whole situation...it did make sense.

It was still wrong though and I'm glad Kurt didn't just forgive him and say that's okay but still...Glee's blase attitude towards cheating irritates me to no end. Everyone seems to cheat way too often.

Best part of the episode was the heartwarming scene between Finn and Kurt though. Kurt isn't exactly very open with his emotions with everyone but he was just so honest with Finn and then Finn wanted a hug and just *sigh*. I do love their scenes together.

Anyway those are my opinions, as unpopular as I expect they'll be XD.

what sucks more is they went on hiatus until nov 8 too. they were supposed to go on hiatus after the next episode D:

Fashionable Hunter

Oh hey. So maybe it's because I'm Asian and ********, but I really want Glee to do some Kpop.

Tina needs something to do. Seriously. And then maybe Mike will come back for a bit.

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
kakteed
Oh hey. So maybe it's because I'm Asian and ********, but I really want Glee to do some Kpop.

Tina needs something to do. Seriously. And then maybe Mike will come back for a bit.

The preview for the next episode shows Mike is back. id like them to do some k and jpop.

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
*gathers up all the members of Glee Club*

Ladies and Gentlemen...welcome to Glee Club. First rule of Glee Club is..you do not talk about Glee Club. Second rule of Glee Club is....you do NOT talk about Glee Club! Third rule of Glee Club, someone yells stop...loses their voice...the performance is over. 4th rule...only two people to a song off. 5th Rule...one groping at a time ladies..*looks to Faberry who's giggling.* 6th Rule..for the ladies...no shoes, no shirts..7th rule...song offs will go on as long as they have to. And they 8th and Final Rule...if this is your first day in Glee Club....you have to sing.

*cue intro*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Those breakups. They were...just...too much for me crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces