Meaning I'm not a fan of Klaine. sweatdrop

I caught that :U

Rachael what would kurt say when he finds out xP
Ants In Your Underpants
Rachel Berry
Meaning I'm not a fan of Klaine. sweatdrop

I caught that :U

Rachael what would kurt say when he finds out xP

It would be an interesting conversation.

Blessed Player

Ants In Your Underpants
Noah Puckerman
Awesome.. xp

You sir are awesome.

xd Thanks...

Quotable Genius

Three more Days for me biggrin

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm kind of scared for the next season. It's never what I expect, normally not in a good way...
I'm not so concerned with the relationship drama, its glee, there's gonna be relationship drama. Rachel and Finn will break up a half dozen more times before the end of the show, and the other couples will probably shuffle around too. What really concerns me is my favorite character, Sue.
They've already said that her baby (who will be named Robin, according to rumors) will be born during or before the first episode, but that doesn't make any sense. According to the time line of the show, Sue got pregnant in the beginning to middle of April. Giving birth in September would make her 5 months gestation, which is barely viable. At that point the baby is likely to be severely disabled. I'm not talking, she has downs syndrome, how horrible. I mean, lungs aren't developed, intestines formed outside her body, she only has half a brain developed. Not to mention the "normal' problems pre-me's have being oversensitive to light, touch and sound, too weak to eat, not gaining weight, and occasionally forgetting to breath. This is not going to be happy, people, and I really, really, wish the writers would change their mind and make Robin a Christmas baby, which would be less distressing to me.

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ants In Your Underpants
2cute2pop
It's going to be interesting seeing what they do with the next season.

Same.

But I liked how Finchel ended last season. Finn is probably the best boyfriend ever.

I can't stand him... (no offense) Idk why, he just seemed evil to Rachel going into the army last minute on her (I disliked him from the start though). They better not kill him though.

Ants In Your Underpants
Kinda worried about britt and satana. ._.

Where are they? lol

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
With all the Drama this season, I feel like Glee's becoming Degrassi! lol
Writer24
With all the Drama this season, I feel like Glee's becoming Degrassi! lol

Couldn't put it in better words. So true.

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Noah Puckerman

Can I see you beat up a police horse or is it on youtube xDD

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
They broke everyone up and blaine cheated on kurt lol . D: /hearbreak

Fashionable Hunter

Ants In Your Underpants

I cried!

But do you think the Blaine cheating was kind of weird? I get that they were trying to lead up to it with the talk with Brittany, but really? Blaine's too much of the "princely" type, imo, to cheat without it being really out of character...

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
kakteed
Ants In Your Underpants

I cried!

But do you think the Blaine cheating was kind of weird? I get that they were trying to lead up to it with the talk with Brittany, but really? Blaine's too much of the "princely" type, imo, to cheat without it being really out of character...
I kinda thought he made up the whole thing. I am hoping he did it so he would teach kurt a lesson. But yeah out of character blaine ._.

Fashionable Hunter

Ants In Your Underpants
kakteed
Ants In Your Underpants

I cried!

I kinda thought he made up the whole thing. I am hoping he did it so he would teach kurt a lesson. But yeah out of character blaine ._.

Eh, I didn't really see that happening after that incredibly uncomfortable "Teenage Dream" rendition (uncomfortable in a good/effective way!) Speaking of out of character, wtf was up with Mr. Schu? Why in the world would Will not be okay with Emma staying in town while he went off to do his politician thing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff