Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Does anyone still watch Survivor? I feel like I'm the only one.
If so, what do you think so far? Any predictions yet? Also, there's a new episode coming out today. c:

Durem Citizen

treemints
If so, what do you think so far? Any predictions yet? Also, there's a new episode coming out today. c:
Wait a minute what!!!!!!!! It started already!!!?????????? Hell no!! I love Survivor. When did this happen? How many episodes came on so far? I thought it wasn't starting until later this month.
I like Spencer.
The male cop is such an a** for going after the ex-basketball player for no reason.
It's a shame Jeremiah's face looks so nice when his voice/accent makes me want to cut off my ears.

Heart Star

11,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Being forced to watch it for a class

I can't believe they kept J'Tia.
She dumped all the freaking rice.

The dude cop is crazy, like if there were no cameras I wouldn't be surprised if he started killing people

The Beauty tribe would probably start trying to kill each other off to be the fertility deity of the island if it wasn't a show.

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
Twisted_Misery
I like Spencer.
The male cop is such an a** for going after the ex-basketball player for no reason.
It's a shame Jeremiah's face looks so nice when his voice/accent makes me want to cut off my ears.

lol

Spencer is not so bad; he's one of my top picks along with Sarah and LJ.

Tony is a character you'd hate but don't want to be voted out yet because he's a tad entertaining. Jeremiah is the hottest when not talking. LJ is the hottest when doing the puzzles and winning for the team.
kadesha
Twisted_Misery
I like Spencer.

lol

Spencer is not so bad; he's one of my top picks along with Sarah and LJ.

Tony is a character you'd hate but don't want to be voted out yet because he's a tad entertaining. Jeremiah is the hottest when not talking. LJ is the hottest when doing the puzzles and winning for the team.

He usually has sarcastic or witty comments at the perfect time, plus he's cute.
I can't remember who Sarah is, but I like LJ.

I agree, but he needs to go before he's able to mess with votes.
We know why Jeremiah is a model and not a spokesperson xD.
Yeah LJ has a mix of all the good qualities.
I can't believe the girl that poured out the rice was like OMG YES I NEED SOME RICE! XD
How is she on the Brains tribe?!
I love how this season has no returning players and is focusing on more than one person, even if Tony is getting a little too much attention.

My favourites so far are Sarah, Tasha, and Kass. I'll miss J'Tia even if I didn't really like her.

Friendly Fatcat

9,425 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
treemints
i quit watching after the first season.now they are just flogging a dead horse. they've done to many of these and they are boooooooooooringggggggg!!!!
mspurdy1
treemints
i quit watching after the first season.now they are just flogging a dead horse. they've done to many of these and they are boooooooooooringggggggg!!!!

They change the game up pretty much every season (or two). It's so different by now, I wouldn't say boring at all. Even though I'm not a fan of the newest season, Blood vs Water, the previous season with Cochran, and any with Russell are my favorites.
I totally hope Tash and Spencer can somehow make the (rumored) final 2. Tony is guaranteed 4th because of the special idol and the regular idol he has which is kind of lame. I will always love Survivor even though everyone I know despises it. I want to be on the show but I live in Canada...Can't wait to see how it all unfolds!

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Okay this season was awesome and from the start I was on Woo's side he was awesome! However, he just made a horrible choice at the end I believe personally. My throat still hurts from yelling at the tv. XD

Tipsy Friend

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I was so rooting for Woo to win! But of course he had to go and take a wrong turn right at the end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff