Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I watch it! Ugh, I'm so annoyed we have to wait till Christmas! I'm so impatient for Jenna-Louise Coleman to come back!
About the mid-season final...to be honest...I wasn't affected by it as much. Sure, it was sad to see Amy & Rory go, but...plot holes... gonk

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I don't like this 5-episode mini-season....Too darn short.

Still, seeing a new episode is fun! Before that all the episodes I watched were reruns.....

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Born Backwards
I watch it! Ugh, I'm so annoyed we have to wait till Christmas! I'm so impatient for Jenna-Louise Coleman to come back!
About the mid-season final...to be honest...I wasn't affected by it as much. Sure, it was sad to see Amy & Rory go, but...plot holes... gonk

This.

Dedicated Gaian

11,875 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
NaziNekoNiki
Who? sweatdrop
You forgot to put Doctor before that

Dedicated Gaian

11,875 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Don't know about the rest of you but I killed me the way they had
killed
taken off the Ponds.

Rainbow Fatcat

I'm so far behind!!!!! classified_fu

Hype Spook

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
What is it with Moffat and tall buildings?
emotion_donotwant

Lonely Survivor

To be honest, I'm hoping they knock off Matt Smith real fast. They went too grandiose with him, violating a lot of internal Doctor-rules... and he, frankly, annoys me. Anyone so concerned with being "cool" is not cool, he's just... insecure. And arrogant in his insecurity, which is worse.

Dedicated Gaian

11,875 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
FoxyChic32
To be honest, I'm hoping they knock off Matt Smith real fast. They went too grandiose with him, violating a lot of internal Doctor-rules... and he, frankly, annoys me. Anyone so concerned with being "cool" is not cool, he's just... insecure. And arrogant in his insecurity, which is worse.
Hate to break it two you but hes been signed on for another 2 years.

Lonely Survivor

The 15th Doctor
FoxyChic32

gonk

Dedicated Gaian

11,875 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
FoxyChic32
The 15th Doctor
FoxyChic32

gonk
I know I know I miss Tannent my self

Sparkly Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
VampireQueen1389
Hai(Haimaru)
I'm going to guess the Ponds are still together, right? In the 1st episode of the season they were divorcing. (Which shocked me!)
Yay Matt Smith is staying!

Yeah, they're still together. I don't really want to say why they were getting a divorce cause that'll be, to quote River Song "Spoilers" razz

I can say that end involves the Daleks trying to take the Centurian into their ranks, and Rory defeating the Daleks with the Power of Love.

Rory Williams... dies a lot, and wields the power of love.

Witty Lunatic

Umm I Hate Doctor Who....

HA Just Kidding! LMAO!
OMG This Season Has Been Amazing! And Matt Smith Has Acted The Hell Out Of This Short Season!! heart heart heart heart heart heart

Sexy Goat

13,650 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
My college is putting on a Haunted House featuring a room with Weeping Angels emotion_dowant

High-functioning Hoarder

I'm really interested as to how they are going to sell the DVDs ....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff