I like derp cake... 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Oh my god - you know those shows - if you do -YOU'RE AMAZING heart heart heart !!!

for you guys who dunno what these shows are check out the links : Sleepy Hollow !!

and !!! ONCE UPON A TIME !!

OKAY ... now so - i must say - there a lot of things brewing up - once and for all - Robert Hooke looks amazing in OUAT .. and in Sleepy Hollow - we have a new upbringing of our lovely myth of "Ichabod Crane and the Headless Horseman !" we have him as part of the British Imperial ..

So I must ask you everyone - which is better ... Once Upon a Time or Sleepy Hollow ?

Don't forget - comment and volunteer in the poll, beautiful people biggrin heart heart heart
Both are pretty good, but I have to say that sleepy hallow is better.

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mr Idjit

I know - i feel that this twist to the story is realistic and i love the background, and Katrina looks amazing D:< !!!!
RandomPoptartsMyAss
Mr Idjit

I know - i feel that this twist to the story is realistic and i love the background, and Katrina looks amazing D:< !!!!

xd I have to agree there.

Apocalyptic Bilge rat

15,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
I like Once Upon a Time and Once Upon a Time in Wonderland better since I haven't seen the other one not counting the cartoon one that freaked me out.

Wintry Avenger

I watch them both, but Sleepy Hollow is amazing, its fandom is amazing, and they don't leave gaping holes in the plot left and right. Also, Orlando, so...

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
ScooterBrenna
I like Once Upon a Time and Once Upon a Time in Wonderland better since I haven't seen the other one not counting the cartoon one that freaked me out.

oh god - i never seen the cartoon - i just know about ichabod crane because of the book "Super Fudge " XDD

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
obamaurmama
I watch them both, but Sleepy Hollow is amazing, its fandom is amazing, and they don't leave gaping holes in the plot left and right. Also, Orlando, so...

Orlando is so beautiful *~* i love the episode where the "black plague" has reigned the town of Sleepy Hollow :O

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh yes I love Sleepy Hollow. Its my new obsession. I did like OUAT in that sense too at one point, especially when it came down to Rumple! I just love how he had everyone twisted within his fingers. But avast the show was boring me not even halfway through the 3rd season and I stopped watching.

Tom Mison is my new crush though! A total fangirl now and I freak out in happiness when the show is on even if its a rerun!

Tactical Trickster

35,200 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
I love Once Upon A Time!! heart Why, you ask? One word: HOOK emotion_kirakira
I haven't had time to watch Sleepy Hollow yet, but I've been meaning to, so as soon as I have some free time, I'm gonna have myself a little marathon! 3nodding

4,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
sleepy hollow 2 heart

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I love both! I love Once Upon a Time because Regina is AMAZING burning_eyes
I love Sleepy Hollow, too. Abby and Crane are great together and I love the storyline!!
Two amazing shows! blaugh

Toothsome Lover

Sleepy Hollow is getting more interesting for me. Once Upon a Time was a little lagging in the neverland episodes BUT I'm excited for the new episodes because they finally have an interesting twist to the plot!

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
They're both good. Although I'm starting to lean more towards Once Upon A Time in Wonderland than the original because of Snow and her personality.
I've been hooked on both since their series first started.
My mom and sister both love OUAT, which is weird because my sister hardly ever likes any T.V. show that I like, they just don't watch Sleepy Hollow( at least my mom doesn't not sure about my sister haven't asked yet.)

When I first saw the previews for OUAT I knew I'd be interested in seeing it and ended up getting my mom to watch it too. Because I've always did like fairytales and although it's a bit darker and different than what I grew up with I still love it.

Sleepy Hollow had been one my favorite legend/stories and I did sort of love Tim Burton's version ( especially Christopher Walken being the Hessian Horseman). So I was curious about the show, of course after seeing it I was a bit skeptical with all of the biblical and historical things being thrown in. However the more I saw of it the more it grew on me, especially all of the historical stuff. The opening keeps reminding of a Tim Burton film, though( not that that is a bad thing). It does sort of remind me a bit of Grimm in some parts, though.
well either is fine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces