Welcome to Gaia! ::

iHaveHerpeslulz
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
iHaveHerpeslulz
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
iHaveHerpeslulz
I'm happy Nolan's much hotter this season heart I'm surprised they brought Victoria back so fast.. but then again what's revenge without its boss b***h~
Yeah, Nolan is going to get a love intrest soon..
Ooh yeah I think I saw their facebook post that a couple months ago! She's a really pretty European girl with black hair. I wonder how they will work her into the show.
I hope so! I wish nolan would hook with Emily, and make Daniel Cry-cray. ;D
Oh my gosh I've been wanting that since season 1 and every time I bring it up people are like "aww nooo way". Nolan and Emily would be such a cute couple they already understand each other better than anybody else!
Yes, they look like they can be brother and sister, but I think they are a match made in heaven!
Sasuke_Hitsugaya4165
kegnekjn
:I

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Member 100
when is revenge coming back on
XXX_OhhDestiny_XXX
when is revenge coming back on
The season already started.. ;D

Destructive Bunny

Loved last season, wasn't too impressed with this season's opening, seemed like they are trying too hard with the plot, but I'll keep watching.
Starshine
Loved last season, wasn't too impressed with this season's opening, seemed like they are trying too hard with the plot, but I'll keep watching.
Yeah, I can't wait!!

16,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

How could I not watch?

Nolan and Ems are the most epic mofos on television. emotion_dowant
Remind me never to get on that girl's bad side.
Smokin Hash

How could I not watch?

Nolan and Ems are the most epic mofos on television. emotion_dowant
Remind me never to get on that girl's bad side.
My favorite quote from him is
" O-M-G *puts hand on forehead*". xD

16,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX

It's almost criminal how hot he is this season...it distracts me at times from the actual revenge. xd
Smokin Hash
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX

It's almost criminal how hot he is this season...it distracts me at times from the actual revenge. xd
Im ok with both ways. ;D
Ive been following the series since the begining! I Love It! <3 i really like the constant twists & turns...& how unbelievably smart Emily, Nolan, & the Graysons are.Its definatley a show that leaves you wondering.I knew Victoria wasnt dead...shes too important of a character.Every episode Im like "Someone tell Jack that b***h isnt Amanda already!!!" lol
Yes ma'am! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces