Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
That show is brilliant. Emily was the best choice for Emily... I hope the hype keeps up with the solidity of the storyline. Here's to a GREAT season.

Desirable Lover

9,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
At first i'd didn't think that it was that intersting... soon after man was I hooked O.o really addicted to that drama series...

But i really want to know who Emily's going to hook up with....
I'm happy Nolan's much hotter this season heart I'm surprised they brought Victoria back so fast.. but then again what's revenge without its boss b***h~
LL_AzN_AliCe_NgUyEn_LL
At first i'd didn't think that it was that intersting... soon after man was I hooked O.o really addicted to that drama series...

But i really want to know who Emily's going to hook up with....
I think that Amanda's baby isn't jacks.. so he would turn to emily for support, and daniel is going to get JELOUSE.
iHaveHerpeslulz
I'm happy Nolan's much hotter this season heart I'm surprised they brought Victoria back so fast.. but then again what's revenge without its boss b***h~
Yeah, Nolan is going to get a love intrest soon..

Desirable Lover

9,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
iHaveHerpeslulz

I love Nolan's character wonder when he's falls in love (he's a pretty good guy to hook up with *?*)
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
iHaveHerpeslulz
Ooh yeah I think I saw their facebook post that a couple months ago! She's a really pretty European girl with black hair. I wonder how they will work her into the show.
LL_AzN_AliCe_NgUyEn_LL
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
iHaveHerpeslulz

I love Nolan's character wonder when he's falls in love (he's a pretty good guy to hook up with *?*)
Yeha, i don't know if he would hook with a boy or girl yet.. c;
iHaveHerpeslulz
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
iHaveHerpeslulz
Ooh yeah I think I saw their facebook post that a couple months ago! She's a really pretty European girl with black hair. I wonder how they will work her into the show.
I hope so! I wish nolan would hook with Emily, and make Daniel Cry-cray. ;D

Obsessive Player

I watch it. Ans, now she gets "Ninja" like traing.
So, what happens when jack finds out he isn;t Daddy after alll? Will he turn to Emiy/Amanda for comfort? And, reject Amanda/Emily. Then what "revenge" will brew?
And, did Moma grayson really kidnap Mama Clark to have the men she wanted?
Oh the tangled webs they weave!!!
And, what's the REAL story of the people behind the plne bombing?

i really like the show, but I don't know how long the story line can hold up. After all, at some point, all the mysteries ave to be solved. Then where does it go?

Desirable Lover

9,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
iHaveHerpeslulz
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
iHaveHerpeslulz

Tolally Agree :]
LL_AzN_AliCe_NgUyEn_LL
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
iHaveHerpeslulz
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
iHaveHerpeslulz

Tolally Agree :]
Thanks!
IslandGinger50
I watch it. Ans, now she gets "Ninja" like traing.
So, what happens when jack finds out he isn;t Daddy after alll? Will he turn to Emiy/Amanda for comfort? And, reject Amanda/Emily. Then what "revenge" will brew?
And, did Moma grayson really kidnap Mama Clark to have the men she wanted?
Oh the tangled webs they weave!!!
And, what's the REAL story of the people behind the plne bombing?

i really like the show, but I don't know how long the story line can hold up. After all, at some point, all the mysteries ave to be solved. Then where does it go?
Then it goes to new story plots, and cliff hangers. :3
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
iHaveHerpeslulz
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
iHaveHerpeslulz
Oh my gosh I've been wanting that since season 1 and every time I bring it up people are like "aww nooo way". Nolan and Emily would be such a cute couple they already understand each other better than anybody else!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff