Welcome to Gaia! ::

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Sapsorrow Grimm

With all the insane amount of effort that has gone into the curse, it isn't seeming to have paid off.
Obviously Rumpel created it to break it, in order to find Bae. But with this new development, he can't even leave. Maybe he didn't think things out as well as he thought. Or maybe something else is doing it.

I found that strange. Someone must have altered the curse or something.

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
We apparently learn who Henry's dad is in episode six.

Questionable Borg

Tonight's episode was really good. I'm Wondering what Regina has planned in sending Henry to David, is she gaining a heart? Or does she have something up her sleeve?.

and also Sup with Cora?/color]

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Imagine Eisley
xX A m a - S a m a Xx
*poofs in*

Greetings, fellow OUAT fans! biggrin Jus' call me Ama. Rumple/Gold is my fav [for various reasons], and I'm delighted Belle is now a regular. Also second the Mulan/Phillip/Aurora triangle [Phillip torn between the two???]. Here are my thoughts on the major discussion and a few bits of my own. ;3 Sorry it's a bit of a read... xD

The guy at the beginning [the slightly rugged new hottie]? Heck, he could be anybody, however I'm leaning towards either Bae or the book's true author [I still don't think Pinnochio wrote it... and I hope he's not dead!!! Will have to see]. If it's the book's author, I'd reckon he is the sorcerer we see in Disney's the "Sorcerer's Apprentice" since Disney portrays that character in Epic Mickey and KH as owning the book of everybody's stories, right?

And Bae? My friend thinks he's Henry's daddy... Which would be so messy in so many, many ways. Especially off the bat, seeing as Emma told Mary Margaret that Henry thinking his daddy is dead is better than knowing the truth behind the bad man *dark implications*. O_O

The Wraith? I'm sensing a potential tie in to Jafar from Alladin or [this is really fishing] Hades from Hercules [since it is in the Disney Franchise].

Dr. Whale? I think "Whale" is intentionally used to lead people towards the thought of Monstro only to veer off with a curveball. Definitely what I would do. The thought that he would be Dr. Frankenstein? The 4 clues pointed out. Wow. I wish I were smart enough to connect those dots. xD But where in Season 1 was this Dracula picture?!?!?! I somehow missed that!

Aaaand, there's now the issue of Em and Mary getting home... Since Charming, in the best of intentions, belly flopped and crushed Hatter's Hat. I don't think Jefferson making another hat is the way [like he'd do anything for Regina anyways]. My thoughts are it will be through some combination of Captain Hook, Peter Pan, and yes, Tinkerbell. If you think about it, Peter Pan is the only fairytale character essentially to leave the fairytale world [Neverland???] and cross back and forth between our world and theirs [seeing as that's how he happened upon Wendy and took her back home after the adventure].

I can't recall the episode I need to rewatch it, but I remember Henry looking at the book (with drac) and falling asleep, he was in bed. We see a shadow appear above him and I immediately was like "oh my god dracula episode wth!" Then I can't recall I think it was Regina was in the room or something.

Something else I met to add on that list is that we saw him leading a mob of angry villagers in this episode, I find it all quite ironic.

I definitely am leaning towards the stranger being Bae and heck he could also be Henry's father AND the books author all rolled into one. It'd definitely help them keep down on the cast list, granted these producers LOVE large casts as we've seen with LOST. It'd make sense though that Henry would be tied to the fairytale world in that aspect so regardless of when the time comes if Emma choose to stay or go he would be able to live in either world being that he had a father from the fairytale world as well. It'd also sort of connect the dots on how the book ended up in Storybrooke and in his hands, as though it were obviously intentional.

He could also be Peter Pan since we know he can cross back and fourth between the worlds. We also know per Hook, and Return to Neverland that there is a part 2 to Peter's story and that is that he falls in love with Wendy's daughter and eventually lives in our world and grows old with her.

Well if you do recall the episode, please pass it along! ;3

That is ironic! Ooo, and if you watch the "Singlebrooke" youtube video, Dr. Whale make a crack about electricity. Mere uncanny coincidence by the writers? I think not, now being q'd into this Frankenstein theory.

I think it would be brilliant if Baelfire were his father. I had never considered the future dilemma of Emma going to the Enchanted Forest or staying, since everyone is so focused on getting everyone else home, but Henry caught between the two worlds would definitely complicate things too! Besides, it would be comical to see Regina, Emma, Mary, and Charming realizing they're all in one shape or form related to Rumplestiltskin. xD But after tonight's new episode, I don't think it's possible for Baelfire to be Henry's father... T-T though it may strengthen my thoughts of him being the sorcerer book writer.

I like this Peter Pan theory, and after the Hook movie, I should've remembered he stayed in this world! If he is Peter, that would be good news for Charming. Unless, perhaps, he forgot how to fly... Oh, dear. But the carriage in the episode's beginning. I found that oddly purposeful also. I wonder if it's another clue to the mysterious man's identity...

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Oh stop
xX A m a - S a m a Xx
*poofs in*

Greetings, fellow OUAT fans! biggrin Jus' call me Ama. Rumple/Gold is my fav [for various reasons], and I'm delighted Belle is now a regular. Also second the Mulan/Phillip/Aurora triangle [Phillip torn between the two???]. Here are my thoughts on the major discussion and a few bits of my own. ;3 Sorry it's a bit of a read... xD

The guy at the beginning [the slightly rugged new hottie]? Heck, he could be anybody, however I'm leaning towards either Bae or the book's true author [I still don't think Pinnochio wrote it... and I hope he's not dead!!! Will have to see]. If it's the book's author, I'd reckon he is the sorcerer we see in Disney's the "Sorcerer's Apprentice" since Disney portrays that character in Epic Mickey and KH as owning the book of everybody's stories, right?

And Bae? My friend thinks he's Henry's daddy... Which would be so messy in so many, many ways. Especially off the bat, seeing as Emma told Mary Margaret that Henry thinking his daddy is dead is better than knowing the truth behind the bad man *dark implications*. O_O

The Wraith? I'm sensing a potential tie in to Jafar from Alladin or [this is really fishing] Hades from Hercules [since it is in the Disney Franchise].

Dr. Whale? I think "Whale" is intentionally used to lead people towards the thought of Monstro only to veer off with a curveball. Definitely what I would do. The thought that he would be Dr. Frankenstein? The 4 clues pointed out. Wow. I wish I were smart enough to connect those dots. xD But where in Season 1 was this Dracula picture?!?!?! I somehow missed that!

Aaaand, there's now the issue of Em and Mary getting home... Since Charming, in the best of intentions, belly flopped and crushed Hatter's Hat. I don't think Jefferson making another hat is the way [like he'd do anything for Regina anyways]. My thoughts are it will be through some combination of Captain Hook, Peter Pan, and yes, Tinkerbell. If you think about it, Peter Pan is the only fairytale character essentially to leave the fairytale world [Neverland???] and cross back and forth between our world and theirs [seeing as that's how he happened upon Wendy and took her back home after the adventure].

~I enjoyed reading your detailed post.~
I like Rumple as well. along with Jefferson. ; ]
I personally wasn't overjoyed about the love triangle
between mulan-phil-Aurora. But I think thats because
I never like sleeping beauty as a kid. :/
I did and still do love Mulan, it just felt awkward that she be
in a love triangle, I just picture her as a kick a** warrior. lol

As for the mysterious guy in the beginning, I read an article that was saying
that there were a lot of clues in the apartment he went in, like clocks, monocle, and many other trinkets. and plus that obvious sign with "hatters" in it. So I think he could possibly be the white rabbit, (he was in the real world and led alice down the hole.) Though, I never thought of him being the author, which sounds pretty interesting to me. And it never crossed my mind about the Sorceror's apprentice.. : D

I figured that Dr. Whale's last name would make people think he's monstro, but that really is too obvious. And he even said in an interview that "you'll never be able to guess it."
And, I noticed he seemed to be the most angry at Regina... wonder what she did to him..

I watched a sneek peepk for the sdecond ep. and yes, Charming goes to find Jefferson and he straight up says, its impossible to make the hat work...something along those lines. lol. So I agree with you, they will probably have to find Pan. : ]

Thank you, dearie!

I honestly watched Sleeping Beauty for Maleficent as a child. But she's now dead... :/ And indeed, Mulan was lol. I think so long as she's still tough and steamrolls Aurora in that department, I'll be fine with the twist. ^^;

That is an interesting thought about the White Rabbit and would make sense since he, too, crossed over into this world when he and Alice stumbled upon each other. I'm still trying to determine who would've sent those doves, though. I doubt it was 'Stiltstkin, and August was out of commission at the time, so unless Jefferson sent it, it leads me to believe someone else in Storybrooke remembered all along... Yeah, it was a sudden thought I had. And, I still think it would be interesting if the sorcerer does turn out to be the author. :3 My only recent thoughts on the subject is that, after tonight's episode, the character at the beginning is not Baelfire... :[

It is all odd happenings about this character, for sure. But more and more I'm leaning towards Dr. Frankenstein. Even just in the way Dr. Whale seems like a lecher, on a date with Mary Margaret and hitting on Ruby at the same time, seems like a subtle nod to the book character. That, and I can clearly picture Regina trying to bring her long lost beau back from the dead by some means [and with the doctor's help] only to find out the limits to magic...

My thoughts on Jefferson's hat not being the solution did turn out to be rather prophetic lol. But, then again, if love is the key to unlocking magic once more, it may turn out that all Jefferson needs to connect with magic once more is his daughter. But this will create problems if they have to use the hat to get back to the Enchanted Forest. A third being other than Emma and Mary Margaret will return from the Enchanted Forest when they travel back through, and after tonight's episode, I know who my money is on...

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
For everyone's express warning, the entirety of my rant is about tonight's second episode of season two. If you haven't seen it, simply move along and pay me no heed. Otherwise, I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on my theory.

Alright, so after tonight's episode, I firstly can't help but feel a bit creeped out by the fact that young Regina and 'Stiltskin were kinda flirting... But that would add to an act of jealousy, buried perhaps, in Regina's "getting rid of Belle" back in the storybook world. >,>

Anyways, the whole bit about 'Stiltskin having been with Regina before, when she was more "transportable" makes me believe that she could be the baby that Rumplestiltskin stole in the fable. I've ruled out a fleeting thought that he could be her real father for the sheer fact that they were, seemingly, flirting and by the fact that Regina is good at heart, something that would have to come from her father Henry. Moving along, I think 'Stiltskin has tried repeatedly to kidnap children [first Regina, later Cinderella's child] to replace his lost son, Baelfire. If this is true, and if Rumplestiltskin became the Dark One in time to see a baby Regina, then Baelfire will have been sent to our world a loooooong time ago. Just jugging from the age difference between Regina and Snow White in the storybooke world [ten years, anyone?], that's somewhere between 25 and 35 years at least from Baelfire's disappearance until the time the spell was cast.

If you tack on another 28 years for the time that passed between the spell being cast to the time it was broken, this is over all a timespan of 50 years +. Add in further the fact that Baelfire was 10ish when he left, this means that Baelfire, living in our world and aging, will be an old man like his father when we meet him!!! This blew my mind. Dx And it means Bae most likely is not Henry's father. T-T Unless Emma likes old guys... xD

I just had to get that out of my system. If you made it to the bottom of this post, thank you. <3
xX A m a - S a m a Xx
For everyone's express warning, the entirety of my rant is about tonight's second episode of season two. If you haven't seen it, simply move along and pay me no heed. Otherwise, I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on my theory.

Alright, so after tonight's episode, I firstly can't help but feel a bit creeped out by the fact that young Regina and 'Stiltskin were kinda flirting... But that would add to an act of jealousy, buried perhaps, in Regina's "getting rid of Belle" back in the storybook world. >,>

Anyways, the whole bit about 'Stiltskin having been with Regina before, when she was more "transportable" makes me believe that she could be the baby that Rumplestiltskin stole in the fable. I've ruled out a fleeting thought that he could be her real father for the sheer fact that they were, seemingly, flirting and by the fact that Regina is good at heart, something that would have to come from her father Henry. Moving along, I think 'Stiltskin has tried repeatedly to kidnap children [first Regina, later Cinderella's child] to replace his lost son, Baelfire. If this is true, and if Rumplestiltskin became the Dark One in time to see a baby Regina, then Baelfire will have been sent to our world a loooooong time ago. Just jugging from the age difference between Regina and Snow White in the storybooke world [ten years, anyone?], that's somewhere between 25 and 35 years at least from Baelfire's disappearance until the time the spell was cast.

If you tack on another 28 years for the time that passed between the spell being cast to the time it was broken, this is over all a timespan of 50 years +. Add in further the fact that Baelfire was 10ish when he left, this means that Baelfire, living in our world and aging, will be an old man like his father when we meet him!!! This blew my mind. Dx And it means Bae most likely is not Henry's father. T-T Unless Emma likes old guys... xD

I just had to get that out of my system. If you made it to the bottom of this post, thank you. <3

This could be true, but then again, Bae might have gone into a realm where time works differently, like being frozen in time as a 14 year old boy or whatever. I can picture Gold's reaction if he saw Bae still as he was. All my emotions! heart
Mayor Gravity
Tonight's episode was really good. I'm Wondering what Regina has planned in sending Henry to David, is she gaining a heart? Or does she have something up her sleeve?.

Knowing Regina, I'm inclined to think the latter. Someone like that couldn't possibly go from being so cruel and selfish to all of a sudden having a change of heart for the better. Just my opinion, though.
Also, I'm kinda disappointed in Mulan. She's a tough warrior chick, and I get that, but she's just a b***h in this episode! Treating Snow and Emma like that... she should know Snow and Emma are good guys. Mulan blames them for bringing the wraith to their world that killed the prince, but Snow and Emma are at a loss about what's happening, which should be a BIG giveaway that they are innocent, and if Mulan is supposedly on the "good side" then she should know that and stop being such a vicious control freak.

Junior Tycoon

Queen-of-the-Rogue
Y u r a l r i a
Queen-of-the-Rogue

She said that Henry's Father doesn't know the boy exists. She told Regina that in the Pilot, when questioned on if the father might be showing up. We'll be finding out about Emma's past and Henry's father this season at some point.

She implied she was involved with a married man at some point, so it could be she didn't know he was married until after she was already involved and she might have even fallen for him only to find out he was married and he had been playing with her. We just don't know at this point.

Right, I remember that she mention that fact to Regina.
But I don't remember her mentioning that he was married.

When she's warning Mary Margret against getting involved with David she tells her that Married Men aren't worth it and she would know. So she basically implied that she had been in a relationship with a married man at one point. Go back and watch 7:15 Am I think is the episode where Emma talks about all of that. It might have been an earlier one but 7:15 Am would be the best bet as a starting point.

Sorry, I know I'm reaching back a bit in the thread (though this was two or three days ago haha).

I think that Emma warning Mary Margaret wasn't really because she, herself, was involved with a married man at any point. I mean, yes I do get where you're coming from, and I do see the possibility as well. But when I first saw that episode, I was reminded of how, as a bail bondswoman in the first episode, Emma was dealing with a cheating husband who was spending his time and money on women he meets online rather than on his family.
As she was 18 when she had Henry, it is highly possible that Henry's father was someone she had known for a while before she booked it. But then, Emma also said she had been alone all her life. I don't think she meant just family-wise. She seemed quite the lone wolf (Graham D; -sob- ) in the pilot, as well as displayed her ongoing problem of letting people in. Which makes the possibility of a one-night-stand more plausible.

Questionable Borg

Dream Forager
Mayor Gravity

Knowing Regina, I'm inclined to think the latter. Someone like that couldn't possibly go from being so cruel and selfish to all of a sudden having a change of heart for the better. Just my opinion, though.I think it COULD happen, the chances of it are, slim, but it's still there.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
crescent-moon956
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Y u r a l r i a
Queen-of-the-Rogue

She said that Henry's Father doesn't know the boy exists. She told Regina that in the Pilot, when questioned on if the father might be showing up. We'll be finding out about Emma's past and Henry's father this season at some point.

She implied she was involved with a married man at some point, so it could be she didn't know he was married until after she was already involved and she might have even fallen for him only to find out he was married and he had been playing with her. We just don't know at this point.

Right, I remember that she mention that fact to Regina.
But I don't remember her mentioning that he was married.

When she's warning Mary Margret against getting involved with David she tells her that Married Men aren't worth it and she would know. So she basically implied that she had been in a relationship with a married man at one point. Go back and watch 7:15 Am I think is the episode where Emma talks about all of that. It might have been an earlier one but 7:15 Am would be the best bet as a starting point.

Sorry, I know I'm reaching back a bit in the thread (though this was two or three days ago haha).

I think that Emma warning Mary Margaret wasn't really because she, herself, was involved with a married man at any point. I mean, yes I do get where you're coming from, and I do see the possibility as well. But when I first saw that episode, I was reminded of how, as a bail bondswoman in the first episode, Emma was dealing with a cheating husband who was spending his time and money on women he meets online rather than on his family.
As she was 18 when she had Henry, it is highly possible that Henry's father was someone she had known for a while before she booked it. But then, Emma also said she had been alone all her life. I don't think she meant just family-wise. She seemed quite the lone wolf (Graham D; -sob- ) in the pilot, as well as displayed her ongoing problem of letting people in. Which makes the possibility of a one-night-stand more plausible.

Nah, it's fine and that's a possibility as well. From the way the interviews have been going Emma knows exactly who Henry's father is so I don't think it was just a one night stand but that's just me. If it were a one night stand then I highly doubt Emma would know who her son's father was, but she does and she went to the trouble of lying to him about it as well which makes me think it's a lot more than a one night stand.

It's quite possible she thought she had found someone only for him to abandon her so she doesn't count him and says she's been alone all her life.

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
xX A m a - S a m a Xx

I don't think Regina ever had feelings for Rumpel. She still loved Daniel at the time. I think she still does now.

Also, Regina's goodness does not mean she can't be Rumpel's child. Baelfire was a good kid too. But the writers did confirm the Miller's daughter was Cora, so there's something there at least. Rumpel also took Charming's twin brother to give to a king. I don't think he's looking to replace Bae, but he does use babies as a way to buy people off. That begs the question of what he wanted with Cinderella's baby.

We see Rumpel make a deal with Jiminy Cricket too, when Geppetto was a little boy. Then we see Geppetto as an old man when the curse hits. It's been implied he's actually hundreds of years old. However, he designed the curse to help him find his son, so I assume he also picked the time when they landed in our world. He does think his son is out there, but we don't know if he made the curse take everyone before Baelfire made it to our world or after. Also, Bae was 14 when he disappeared. He was days away from his 14th birthday, which was when they started taking kids away to fight in the war.

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Dream Forager
Also, I'm kinda disappointed in Mulan. She's a tough warrior chick, and I get that, but she's just a b***h in this episode! Treating Snow and Emma like that... she should know Snow and Emma are good guys. Mulan blames them for bringing the wraith to their world that killed the prince, but Snow and Emma are at a loss about what's happening, which should be a BIG giveaway that they are innocent, and if Mulan is supposedly on the "good side" then she should know that and stop being such a vicious control freak.

Considering the circumstances, it's better to be safe than sorry. Look at Cora. She looks like a harmless old lady now, but she used to be a vicious witch. Appearances can be deceiving. They can't afford the chance that Emma and Mary Margret turn out to be something dangerous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff