Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

9,300 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sunshine Peach-Heart
I love this show. My mother thinks the new guy in town is the author of the book, and my sister and I totally agree.
One of my favorite characters is Little Red Riding Hood, speaking of which....what is her name in the real world?

I believe her name in the real world is Ruby, which suits her just fine. I too like RRH and think that it's about time they showed an episode about how her and Snow white meet and If anyone has seen the preview for the episode, it looks like its gonna be very good. Also, has anyone else noticed that our mysterious writer friend hasn't shown up...and hasn't shown up since a certain person has gone missing? Perhaps it wasn't Regina or Mr. Gold that took her. My theory is that since he took and fixed the book, he has obviously read it and maybe meddled with it some how.
I am so in love with this show! I am stoked for tomorrow - they have little red riding hood's story this week 3nodding

Autobiographer

Personally I think the mysterious rider that came into town is actually the writer of the fairytale stories!
Since he's able to leave Storybrook and whatnot. o:

Daring Noob

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
Hes a typewriter.....

And He is just "Passing Through"

Apocalyptic Reindeer

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Voter 100
Charmed_1001
Okay for all of those who have been watching the show. I want to know what your opinion about anything to do with the show. And who is this new guy that just came to town. Whats the deal with him. Cause as far as we know no one can leave or really come to Story Brook. Something has to be special about him. I want to know what everyone else thinks!
I kinda think he might be the author of the story book. It kinda makes sense and also explanes why he can enter Story Brook. He has that typewriter and he is mysterious.

Friendly Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
i don't know but i really love the story just got done watching the latest one i dvr'd
Chibi_Tasogare
Sunshine Peach-Heart
I love this show. My mother thinks the new guy in town is the author of the book, and my sister and I totally agree.
One of my favorite characters is Little Red Riding Hood, speaking of which....what is her name in the real world?

I believe her name in the real world is Ruby, which suits her just fine. I too like RRH and think that it's about time they showed an episode about how her and Snow white meet and If anyone has seen the preview for the episode, it looks like its gonna be very good. Also, has anyone else noticed that our mysterious writer friend hasn't shown up...and hasn't shown up since a certain person has gone missing? Perhaps it wasn't Regina or Mr. Gold that took her. My theory is that since he took and fixed the book, he has obviously read it and maybe meddled with it some how.

gaia_angelleft I disagree. I think the writter came into town to purify the book. I honestly think that he just hasn't shown up because he has done what he needed to do for the moment. But I think Regina had something to do with her going missing. Her and Mr.Gold. She wasn't happy about the fact that she was leaving town, because she was the only one standing in the way of snow and charming. Leaving made Regina mad and she did something about it. It's just the way that she has been dealing with things in the serious. If she doesn't like what is going on, she tends to make sure that the other person gets serverly punished. The huntman is an example of that.

Fashionable Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
i cant believe that grumpy was not always grumpy but was dreamy at first then became grumpy

Friendly Cat

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Medalist 100
Red Riding Hood- Who's heart was in the box???

I love this show, ever since L O S T left, I've been looking for another great show, I believe I've found it. heart heart heart

Shy Vampire

I've always wanted to watch this, but have never seen it yet. Is it like super gory or violent or is it more like "family-friendly" violence, like something I can watch with my mom? She's not big on violence, so I'm just wondering....
FrostedFairyDust
I've always wanted to watch this, but have never seen it yet. Is it like super gory or violent or is it more like "family-friendly" violence, like something I can watch with my mom? She's not big on violence, so I'm just wondering....

Its not hugely violent, there is a little bit here and there but nothing horribly gorey or inappropriate. I would say that it is okay for you to watch... smile

Questionable Borg

Chibi_Tasogare
Sunshine Peach-Heart

He's in tonights epsiode. But him writing it could be intresting.

Questionable Borg

Ah Fail
Hes a typewriter.....

And He is just "Passing Through"
Doesn't mean he couldn't have written Henry's stories.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff