Welcome to Gaia! ::

Equei Rune
Love Once Upon a Time, but it always makes me so mad.

First of all. Really Regina. Really?! Regina and Rumpelstiltskin are up in everyone's business and yeah they are supposed to, but still. REALLY REGINA?! Just ugh. I can't even get over the Beauty and the Beast episode. Just gonna lock her up in a psych ward!

And I really don't like Charming at all. After what happened in the last episode I was just sitting there shaking my head. He is just a jerk.

I totally agree with you. I think she has a serious boundry problem. She locked Belle in the mental institution in the hospital. I understand evil is evil but can she come up with something that is a little less weird. I honestly think that she is up to something big. And I think she is also upset that all the work she put in to keep charming and snow away from each other has completely failed. Although I do want to see his wife happy with her prince charming that has shown up recently. I think she deserves her happily ever after.
Charmed_1001
Equei Rune
Love Once Upon a Time, but it always makes me so mad.

First of all. Really Regina. Really?! Regina and Rumpelstiltskin are up in everyone's business and yeah they are supposed to, but still. REALLY REGINA?! Just ugh. I can't even get over the Beauty and the Beast episode. Just gonna lock her up in a psych ward!

And I really don't like Charming at all. After what happened in the last episode I was just sitting there shaking my head. He is just a jerk.

I totally agree with you. I think she has a serious boundry problem. She locked Belle in the mental institution in the hospital. I understand evil is evil but can she come up with something that is a little less weird. I honestly think that she is up to something big. And I think she is also upset that all the work she put in to keep charming and snow away from each other has completely failed. Although I do want to see his wife happy with her prince charming that has shown up recently. I think she deserves her happily ever after.

Yeah I know. I thought the wife was gonna freak, but she was actually really nice. And then she gets kidnapped. And then the preview was like, "Who could have done this?" Um. Regina and Rumple. When isn't it Regina and Rumple!?
Yeah I know. I thought the wife was gonna freak, but she was actually really nice. And then she gets kidnapped. And then the preview was like, "Who could have done this?" Um. Regina and Rumple. When isn't it Regina and Rumple!?

Of course it's Regina. She was the one giving the dirty looks when his wife came to tell her she was going to Boston. She wasn't happy that her plans were falling apart. Although I don't think Rumple had anything to do with it, and that's only because of the way he has been acting as of late. I think he is trying to find a way to get back at Regina for the crap that she has been pulling. Honestly I think Rumple is gonna be on the good side at the very last minute. He is gonna turn on her, and he is going to be the thing that breaks everything apart.

I mean if you really think about it, everyone has something that makes them do crazy things. I honestly think that he is going to come around and be the final piece to this mysterious puzzle that has been forming. I am looking forward to what is actually going to happen. Weather I am right or wrong something big is going to happen soon and it is going to meagerly alter the story.
I love this show, it's definitely my new favorite. emotion_bigheart

Loyal Seeker

9,500 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
My thoughts...
The new guy is definitely the author of the book.
Mr. Gold is definitely out to get the Queen(and vice versa).
And Emma is DEFINITELY pissing me off!
She's the key to breaking the curse but she's just so oblivious!
Henry's letting her know what's going on but she's still seeing everything as if it were normal and it played by the rules of the rest of the world.
It doesn't and she needs to see that.
Right now.
MythOfTheSilentSun
My thoughts...
Henry's letting her know what's going on but she's still seeing everything as if it were normal and it played by the rules of the rest of the world.
Right now.

I don't think she is annoying, I just think that she has her mind closed off to things like this. She just needs to tune in and actually really take a look at everything. She may be the key but I think that she is not the only one who is gonna be able to break this curse

Loyal Seeker

9,500 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Charmed_1001

I don't think she is annoying, I just think that she has her mind closed off to things like this. She just needs to tune in and actually really take a look at everything. She may be the key but I think that she is not the only one who is gonna be able to break this curse

You just might be right about that. And, you know, I agree that she may not be the only key. Henry is definitely one and Mary, too.
MythOfTheSilentSun
Charmed_1001

You just might be right about that. And, you know, I agree that she may not be the only key. Henry is definitely one and Mary, too.

I think a lot of the main characters have a big part in it. I think that rumple wont join the good until later when he finds out about belle. And than there is the author and charming. And I also believe that red riding hood is gonna be an important part of why snow finally get's her happily ever after
I miss being a kid.
iamstickman
I miss being a kid.

That was really random and out of no where

Original Fatcat

MythOfTheSilentSun
My thoughts...
Right now.

Lol, new guy is actually the Mad Hatter. -->Link here

Interesting how that will turn out.
Idiom
MythOfTheSilentSun
My thoughts...
Right now.

Lol, new guy is actually the Mad Hatter. --&Link here

gaia_angelleft That is crazy. I can not believe that they are gonna make him the mad hatter. That makes very little sense. It will also be a very interesting plot twist. Cause I would like to see what his story is and where he fits in with all of the drama that is going on. gaia_angelright

Timid Genius

9,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Idiom

I heard the show was going to be getting a Mad Hatter, it just never occurred to me that it could be him...

I wonder if it's possible that there are other towns scattered around the world that are other fairy-tale worlds. OUaT has been focusing on Grimm's tales, but suddenly we've got the Mad Hatter thrown into the mix. Maybe he came from a Wonderland-based town?
emtpmpknhed
Idiom

I heard the show was going to be getting a Mad Hatter, it just never occurred to me that it could be him...

I wonder if it's possible that there are other towns scattered around the world that are other fairy-tale worlds. OUaT has been focusing on Grimm's tales, but suddenly we've got the Mad Hatter thrown into the mix. Maybe he came from a Wonderland-based town?

gaia_angelleft I think it would be really cool if there was more than one town. Cause to be honest when you look at it, the curse was huge and we don't really know how far it took us. Now considering that they are not aloud to leave storybrooke I can't see them bringing that in, but I do think it would be an interesting concept at least. smile Anyway everyone we are counting down to the end of the season. I would like to know your opinion on what you think will happen and how you think they should end the season. Love to hear more from other people, and just who and what you like most about the show. smile gaia_angelright

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
I love this show. My mother thinks the new guy in town is the author of the book, and my sister and I totally agree.
One of my favorite characters is Little Red Riding Hood, speaking of which....what is her name in the real world?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff