Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can I join the guild?
The Purple smoke came from true love, so they might be going back to the enchanted world, where Rumplestilkin was the most powerful.
He said the well is known to give back what you have lost, so by throwing in some magic he's getting a bunch of magic back. Personally, I think he's bringing magic into our world, though I don't know whether or not it will be restrained to Storybrooke

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
3nodding talk2hand Ummm good

Shy Vampire

Charmed_1001
xXAlice_LiddelXx
scream So the last episode made me really angry. I mean come on Rumplstiltskin! You finnaly have Belle back and you're STILL evil?! WTF!

gaia_angelright How could you not expect that? I mean seriously he wasn't called the dark one for nothing, and he isn't the most evil villan in fairy tale history for nothing. He is the badest of bad. To be honest even if they defeated Regina, there is no way anyone can defeat him. And that is why he never gets anything really good and keeps it. He just doesn't have the heart and he will probably never keep belle...just because he is that evil...the only person that Rumple will ever really care about is what's in it for Rumple.. gaia_angelleft

I thought the same at first, but then I realized that Gold is only bringing magic to Storybrooke in hopes of (as far as my theory goes) finding Bae. When he said "Magic is power" at the end, he meant that with power he can accomplish anything, even the impossible - even finding Bae.
As for Rumple being evil... Watch "Desperate Souls" again and then say he's evil. That's where we see Gold's real side. He gives Emma the walkie talkies for no reason other than to see her spend some time with her child, knowing the consequences of taking that time for granted. He does this kindness for Emma expecting nothing at all in return. And that is where Gold and Regina differ in terms of "evil."
As for his love of Belle, watch "Skin Deep" again. He would not have gone to all the trouble AND kept the chipped cup if he wasn't in love with Belle.
He would not have beaten Moe senseless -
He would not have cried after Regina told him Belle was dead -
He would not have cried after he reunited with Belle and found she was still alive -
if he was not in love with her.
On another note, I do believe that Rumple cares very much for his son and that he cannot be truly happy until he finds him - or at least knows that he's alive. In "The Return," Rumple says that all he wants is his son's happiness. He said he needs power to protect Bae, but Bae said he wouldn't need protecting if Rumple didn't have power. So my hypothesis is that Rumple/Gold may actually die in this next season in order to give up his powers, which would show the ultimate depth of his love for Bae....
Or he could just kiss Belle (for real this time) and break the curse that way, now that he knows that Belle was innocent and truly loved him all along.

Shy Vampire

Deandriea
Are you guys nuts? Rumple made the Dark Curse in order to find Bae. He hadn't completed it when Belle left him, it wasn't done until after he got the hair from Charming that he used for the True Love potion. Everything he's done has been for his son, and bringing magic to our world was always part of the plan. Imagine how long he would live with everyone remembering, without magic? Certainly not long enough to find Bae. And he promised to protect Belle. How can he manage that, of everyone knows? Magic. Belle is alive, they still love each other, she can break his curse at any time. This gives him new hope that things can be made right. The idea that August might be Bae there to kill him, and he accepted it? Because it was the only way? Well now it isn't, so long as he can keep Belle.

Of course, this means he has to trust her with the whole story. That might be the stumbling block.

This!
Yes, Gold loves Belle. But he is still not 100% happy because he still hasn't found Bae. Having a son myself, I know how it'd feel to have one thing, and lose another. If I lost my son, I wouldn't be 100% happy either, so I honestly can't blame the poor man.
And now that Gold knows that Regina was behind this the whole time, keeping Belle locked away, I think he will trust her more easily now and realize that she was telling the truth and that she really did love him all along, and had nothing to do with the Queen.
I think that Gold will finally accept Belle back into his heart and true love's kiss will once and for all break the curse. Without his powers, Rumple will finally be able to be together with his son as he always wanted, and Bae will be happy that Rumple found a way to give up his powers.
This is all hypothetical, of course. Just surmising. But still... it could happen... wink

Benevolent Dragon

9,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
omg awesomest tv series ever ;__; i love the plot twists and the back stories of the fairytale characters! heart
FrostedFairyDust
Charmed_1001
xXAlice_LiddelXx
scream So the last episode made me really angry. I mean come on Rumplstiltskin! You finnaly have Belle back and you're STILL evil?! WTF!

gaia_angelright How could you not expect that? I mean seriously he wasn't called the dark one for nothing, and he isn't the most evil villan in fairy tale history for nothing. He is the badest of bad. To be honest even if they defeated Regina, there is no way anyone can defeat him. And that is why he never gets anything really good and keeps it. He just doesn't have the heart and he will probably never keep belle...just because he is that evil...the only person that Rumple will ever really care about is what's in it for Rumple.. gaia_angelleft

I thought the same at first, but then I realized that Gold is only bringing magic to Storybrooke in hopes of (as far as my theory goes) finding Bae. When he said "Magic is power" at the end, he meant that with power he can accomplish anything, even the impossible - even finding Bae.
As for Rumple being evil... Watch "Desperate Souls" again and then say he's evil. That's where we see Gold's real side. He gives Emma the walkie talkies for no reason other than to see her spend some time with her child, knowing the consequences of taking that time for granted. He does this kindness for Emma expecting nothing at all in return. And that is where Gold and Regina differ in terms of "evil."
As for his love of Belle, watch "Skin Deep" again. He would not have gone to all the trouble AND kept the chipped cup if he wasn't in love with Belle.

gaia_angelright Rumple never does anything out of the goodness of his own heart...he always has a plan in the long run that ends with him getting what he really wants and he doesn't care who he has to step on to get it. He may have given Emma the walkie talkies but that was just his plan in the long run to bring Emma and Henry closer together so that he was pulled from Regina...if Emma had not been close to Henry than rumple would have never gotten the potion to bring the magic in the first place...ergo he never does anything without a plan in the long run. Rumple has been munipulating everyone more than Regina has to get what he wants.

As for his love for belle I do admit that your right, he really does love her and she does bring out something in him that was once there when he was an actual man, but unless belle can find a way to deter Rumple from his destructive path than her love for him doesn't mean anything anymore. He has to come down from his power high and listen and try to agree with her before something good will happen with him. If not he is gonna go on a destructive path and he will end up finding Bea and than loosing him again because he can't seem to give up the power...he did and than tried desperatly to get it back...that to me means that he can't give up the power for anyone, not even Bea... gaia_angelleft

He would not have cried after he reunited with Belle and found she was still alive -
On another note, I do believe that Rumple cares very much for his son and that he cannot be truly happy until he finds him - or at least knows that he's alive. In "The Return," Rumple says that all he wants is his son's happiness. He said he needs power to protect Bae, but Bae said he wouldn't need protecting if Rumple didn't have power. So my hypothesis is that Rumple/Gold may actually die in this next season in order to give up his powers, which would show the ultimate depth of his love for Bae....
Or he could just kiss Belle (for real this time) and break the curse that way, now that he knows that Belle was innocent and truly loved him all along.

Hilarious Tycoon

The show started off really good and it was all going well until the finale. Emma just suddenly believed everything and it felt a little rushed. Still, can't wait for the new episodes to come smile
Mona-xi
The show started off really good and it was all going well until the finale. Emma just suddenly believed everything and it felt a little rushed. Still, can't wait for the new episodes to come smile

gaia_angelright I don't think it was rushed at all...I think that something drastic had to happen for her to believe in it...and she really had no other choice at that point because there was nothing else left to explain everything...so I think they did it because that's kind of the way it had to be done... gaia_angelleft

Shy Vampire

Charmed_1001
FrostedFairyDust
Charmed_1001
xXAlice_LiddelXx

gaia_angelright Rumple never does anything out of the goodness of his own heart...he always has a plan in the long run that ends with him getting what he really wants and he doesn't care who he has to step on to get it. He may have given Emma the walkie talkies but that was just his plan in the long run to bring Emma and Henry closer together so that he was pulled from Regina...if Emma had not been close to Henry than rumple would have never gotten the potion to bring the magic in the first place...ergo he never does anything without a plan in the long run. Rumple has been munipulating everyone more than Regina has to get what he wants.

As for his love for belle I do admit that your right, he really does love her and she does bring out something in him that was once there when he was an actual man, but unless belle can find a way to deter Rumple from his destructive path than her love for him doesn't mean anything anymore. He has to come down from his power high and listen and try to agree with her before something good will happen with him. If not he is gonna go on a destructive path and he will end up finding Bea and than loosing him again because he can't seem to give up the power...he did and than tried desperatly to get it back...that to me means that he can't give up the power for anyone, not even Bea... gaia_angelleft

I hate to say it - but I think you may be right.... I just like to think that Gold is secretly good somewhere waaaaay deep down.... I have faith in him, through all the good, the bad, and the ugly. 3nodding
And then I just remembered something else, too. In the finale, he brings magic to Storybrooke, thus he is using magic... But he himself said "All magic comes with a price." Hmmm.... What's it going to cost him this time I wonder...?
FrostedFairyDust
Charmed_1001
FrostedFairyDust
Charmed_1001
xXAlice_LiddelXx

I hate to say it - but I think you may be right.... I just like to think that Gold is secretly good somewhere waaaaay deep down.... I have faith in him, through all the good, the bad, and the ugly. 3nodding
And then I just remembered something else, too. In the finale, he brings magic to Storybrooke, thus he is using magic... But he himself said "All magic comes with a price." Hmmm.... What's it going to cost him this time I wonder...?

gaia_angelleft I think he is gonna loose belle, either that or he will find bea and somehow he is gonna die...maybe smile gaia_angelright
No. The writes seriously need to stop killing abusing my favorite characters. Disregard that I love them because they're abused. xp

Shapeshifter

Metrosity
No. The writes seriously need to stop killing abusing my favorite characters. Disregard that I love them because they're abused. xp

Lmao, almost everyone in the series are abused xD
But I get why you like them; they're just really sensitive and alone. They want a hug and you just WANT to give it to them.

Like how I feel with the Mad Hatter. He's desperately trying to get back his daughter because he doesn't want to be alone anymore, but many obstacles prevent him from reaching a happy ending. He needs a hug and I think I should give him one xD

I'm with you on that one though. The writers should stop getting rid of these awesome characters. I miss Graham...
Aer Fresh
Metrosity

But I get why you like them; they're just really sensitive and alone. They want a hug and you just WANT to give it to them.

Like how I feel with the Mad Hatter. He's desperately trying to get back his daughter because he doesn't want to be alone anymore, but many obstacles prevent him from reaching a happy ending. He needs a hug and I think I should give him one xD

I'm with you on that one though. The writers should stop getting rid of these awesome characters. I miss Graham...

Yes, this exactly. I love Jefferson so much. In his first episode, when he's sitting watching Ella messing with the hats, he's just so depressed and tired. I love that actor's facial expressions.

And I was friggin pissed when Graham got it. But I was really happy that they brought the actor back for the finale, if only for a bit.

Shapeshifter

Metrosity
Aer Fresh
Metrosity

Yes, this exactly. I love Jefferson so much. In his first episode, when he's sitting watching Ella messing with the hats, he's just so depressed and tired. I love that actor's facial expressions.

And I was friggin pissed when Graham got it. But I was really happy that they brought the actor back for the finale, if only for a bit.

YES! His facial expressions are GOLDEN.
I-I can't-- GRR.

I was happily shocked to see him even for a few seconds. I hope the writers decide to give 'rebirth' to Graham.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff