Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
would anyone be interested in playing a game i made based off once upon a time later today??? its the link in my siggy btw smile

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
idk if i think he pinoccio. august seems like he knows alot im sure by now he would have found his father gepetto. why would he want to make rump do wutever he wants him too. As there being no magic in this world, wut about the hat that emma fixed for the mad hatter? it didnt work now it does. she must have some magic of some sort.

Shapeshifter

@Fluke
Hey yeah! I forgot about that!

All I remember thinking after I heard that for the first time was, 'oh HE IS SO BAELFIRE!'
But then again, don't draw to conclusions too soon... you tricky writers, you!

I will love the moment August is reunited with his father... who hopefully is Gepetto biggrin
sonicboom112
Ok I no exactly who the weird guy is. ITS THE LITTLE KIDS FATHER! (ive watched every episode but I cant remember his name the kids name) it makes total sense. He has had some kinds connection with Emma so hes not like the other characters AND he came in right when they were talking about his father...totally not a coinsidence, am I right!?!?

Henry and no it cant emma would know him cause the first episode thye show her running away from him. And my thing about the werid guy is he said he was sick and he needed magic thats why he lied to Rumple and said he was from "there realm', and rump son 'chose this place" My guess is he is unknowna nd they will never show till the season finale or end. Otherwise keep your imagination going!
moonlight2melody
idk if i think he pinoccio. august seems like he knows alot im sure by now he would have found his father gepetto. why would he want to make rump do wutever he wants him too. As there being no magic in this world, wut about the hat that emma fixed for the mad hatter? it didnt work now it does. she must have some magic of some sort.

The hat never worked he fell to his death but he dissapered. I wonder if that what happens to all the storybrook people that they dissaper not die.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
sundays show was great smile anyone wanna play a game i made based off once upon a time? i need 5 ppl to play and i can start fairly soon if we get 5 people smile

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Musical Hipster
moonlight2melody

The hat never worked he fell to his death but he dissapered. I wonder if that what happens to all the storybrook people that they dissaper not die.

well the only option is that he fell into the hat and it worked b/c there was no body. they dont dissapear because when graham died his body didnt disappear
moonlight2melody
Musical Hipster
moonlight2melody

well the only option is that he fell into the hat and it worked b/c there was no body. they dont dissapear because when graham died his body didnt disappear

Thats true..maybe it was a mad hatter thing.

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
yea i think the whole point of that episode is that episode is to show that somehow emma is special. and she can tell when people are lying which i guess u could call some sort of power? idk its weird when people say there is no magic in the world b/c the curse exists there, it stops ppl from leaving storybrook.
gaia_angelleft Hello all my OUAT fans, well here is my thing for the episode this week. To be honest I think we are all trying too hard to find out who he is and not stepping back to look at the whole picture. I think that he is someone very special. He knew's every story and everything that happened before storybrooke was there. He also can come and go as he please's. On top of that he tried to control Rumple. For him to have tried that the way he did also means that he has something up his sleeve or he knows something. I don't think he is pinocio. I think he is more important than that, and in due time I am sure he will tell us who he is. I am more looking forward to what is going to happen at the end of this season. In my eye's they look like they are building up to a huge cliff hanger. Something that is gonna leave all of us begging them to continue it all summer. I do know that they have decided to make another season which means that this story is far from over. But it might lead up to the fact that Emma could make a mager break through in project "cobra". All in all something big is coming and I am definatly excited to find out what it is.
On the same note what is with Regina's desperate way of her trying to get out of this mess she has created. I mean come on, no one believes him and no one would believe him if he told everyone that he did it. And on top of that she is gonna loose the only man in town who has any respect left for her. Everyone is starting to see what kind of witch she is and the more she tries to run from that fact the deeper into trouble she is gonna get. I bet Regina is gonna do this until there is no chance left for her to win and than she is gonna go crazy and try and kill someone important like Henry, and I would not put it past her to do that. Anyway this is just my theory, I would love to hear other people's theories as usual and what everyone thinks about where the show is going. Cause this is a show that could have so many possibilities it isn't funny. Well that's all for now guys, hope to talk about the next episode next week smile gaia_angelright

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
He was supposedly Rumplestiltskins son - then Gold caught him and realized he wasn't - they did not however reveal who he was, but he's dying and needs Emma to "save them all"

Shy Vampire

Charmed_1001
gaia_angelleft Hello all my OUAT fans, well here is my thing for the episode this week. To be honest I think we are all trying too hard to find out who he is and not stepping back to look at the whole picture. I think that he is someone very special. He knew's every story and everything that happened before storybrooke was there. He also can come and go as he please's. On top of that he tried to control Rumple. For him to have tried that the way he did also means that he has something up his sleeve or he knows something. I don't think he is pinocio. I think he is more important than that, and in due time I am sure he will tell us who he is. I am more looking forward to what is going to happen at the end of this season. In my eye's they look like they are building up to a huge cliff hanger. Something that is gonna leave all of us begging them to continue it all summer. I do know that they have decided to make another season which means that this story is far from over. But it might lead up to the fact that Emma could make a mager break through in project "cobra". All in all something big is coming and I am definatly excited to find out what it is.
On the same note what is with Regina's desperate way of her trying to get out of this mess she has created. I mean come on, no one believes him and no one would believe him if he told everyone that he did it. And on top of that she is gonna loose the only man in town who has any respect left for her. Everyone is starting to see what kind of witch she is and the more she tries to run from that fact the deeper into trouble she is gonna get. I bet Regina is gonna do this until there is no chance left for her to win and than she is gonna go crazy and try and kill someone important like Henry, and I would not put it past her to do that. Anyway this is just my theory, I would love to hear other people's theories as usual and what everyone thinks about where the show is going. Cause this is a show that could have so many possibilities it isn't funny. Well that's all for now guys, hope to talk about the next episode next week smile gaia_angelright

I agree that I do not think August is Pinnochio, nor is he Rumpelstiltskin's son. And in order for him to fully have control, he would need to kill Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold - which of course is not going to happen. But since he threatened Mr. Gold, he can fall down a never-ending sinkhole of fire with Regina.
A little bird told me that Belle and Mr. Gold are supposed to be together in the end.... That's one major thing I hoped for checked off my finale wishlist! smile My other wish is that he will rip Regina apart limb by limb when he finds out she's been lying to him about Belle, making him believe that she was on the Queen's side and making him cry after telling him Belle died.... Or she can fall into a giant sinkhole of fire....

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
well we know emma is gonna try n take henry back.. cant wait for that to happen. i remember jimmy ccricket guy when he told regina to back off b/c if she ever had a fight over custody of henry shed be in big trouble. biggrin

Shapeshifter

The writers definately have a giant cliffhanger in store for us near the end of the season. Maybe it's someone in a life or death situation. Though I know its gonna shocking.

I actually don't want to see Regina die in the series finale. It would be so sad, even though I hate her evil character. I'd rather see her loose her magic and be imprisoned in FTL and in reality.
Adding on to this, what if Regina and Mr. Gold have this giant battle against one another? It's just something that popped into my head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff