Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

Fluke
Aer Fresh
Fluke

XD I'm going to feel a little weird about it if it's true. I never cared much about Pinocchio, I always found the disney movie a little odd, and I've only read bits of the original book, and it's rather nutty. But especially crazy for me, is that August is HOTT. With 2 t's. And I'd have to get used to the idea of thinking that Pinocchio is sexy. It boggles my mind.

(Goes and googles pictures of Robert Carlyle. I still need to watch the Full Monty. Nekkid Carlyle. W00t )

OH MY BAGELS-- yes, August is HOTT (including the two t's). It's actually one of the reasons I like him, but I also like him because of his character. August is mysterious and always looks like he has something up in his sleeve... I guess that makes him even hotter xD
(lets not forget about the Mad Hatter and Sherrif Graham, redface )

rofl I've never heard of Full Monty before but I went ahead and searched pictures on Google... well then. That was a surprise xD

Before the Pinocchio theory, I was being silly and pretending August was Henry from the future. XDDD (Which, on rewatching episodes, fit really well.) But that's just me being silly for the most part (and remembering that LOST had timetravel. Why not OUAT? Same writers...) lol

The first time I saw August, I thought that he was Henry's dad. Emma and Henry were talking about the birth father before he came in Storybrooke. But I was obviously wrong, since Emma completely said that she never met August before.
I actually never thought of August being Henry. But I guess it would have been believable before, its just that I never took notice of it xd

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Poisonivyism
There isn't a book of it, but it's semi-similar to Fables. If you enjoy OUAT, you might like Fables. (The people that write OUAT are big fans of Fables and the guy that writes Fables is a big fan of OUAT.)

Really? I thought the guy who writes Fables was bitching about OUAT stealing his idea...(Although, I find them to be two very different creatures.)

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
Fluke
Poisonivyism
There isn't a book of it, but it's semi-similar to Fables. If you enjoy OUAT, you might like Fables. (The people that write OUAT are big fans of Fables and the guy that writes Fables is a big fan of OUAT.)

Really? I thought the guy who writes Fables was bitching about OUAT stealing his idea...(Although, I find them to be two very different creatures.)

Er, that was only when he thought Sheriff Graham was the Big Bad Wolf. I'm pretty sure he ended up writing how he likes watching the show.
August Booth is the new guys name.. not sure, but my guess is he is Rumple's son Balefire. Either that or Peter Pan. My logic behind that is Peter Pan can move from neverland to the real world. August can move from Storybrooke to the real world as known by us. Either one would make me happy, but I suspect he might be Pinnochio sad

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Orangepop23
August Booth is the new guys name.. not sure, but my guess is he is Rumple's son Balefire. Either that or Peter Pan. My logic behind that is Peter Pan can move from neverland to the real world. August can move from Storybrooke to the real world as known by us. Either one would make me happy, but I suspect he might be Pinnochio sad

I think him being Baelfire would be interesting, but given the timeline in Fairytale Land, Baelfire would have been an old man by the time the curse was cast, if he was even alive at all. (Rumpel didn't age a day for at least 50 years, so I guess his powers stop him from aging.)

But it's a scenario that would be so interesting to see!
gaia_angelright See the Balfire thing to me makes a little sense, but the pinnocio thing makes a little more sense than him being his son. But I do know that the next episode is suppose to be about Rumple and his son so who knows what kinds of twists there are going to put on us. I can't wait till the 22nd to find out. smile smile gaia_angelleft
Fluke
Orangepop23

I think him being Baelfire would be interesting, but given the timeline in Fairytale Land, Baelfire would have been an old man by the time the curse was cast, if he was even alive at all. (Rumpel didn't age a day for at least 50 years, so I guess his powers stop him from aging.)

What if he was in the town before but no one recognized him since he left somehow and grew up, or what if there is a way for fairy tale characters to get out of storrybrooke, but no one knows how but August. How cool would that be!

Friendly Explorer

The only reason I thought that he might be Pinocchio was because he said that he never lies and that the reason that he can leave the town is that he was made from the same tree that later saved Emma?
That and in the next episode...
Possible spoiler:
"It says that his father makes a deal with Snow White and Prince Charming, which ends up saving his son too...?"

Most of the theories, I read them from the Facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/OnceUponAFan) if anyone would be interested. They also post so many hot pics. xDD whee

Shapeshifter

I thought today was the 20th and on Sunday, there will be a new OUAT episode... but its only the 13th.
WHY CAN'T THE EPISODE PLAY THIS WEEKEND?!

I... need to see it crying
gaia_angelright Well I think that things will start to make a little more sense. I mean I have been dying to find out why the queen wants snow dead so bad. And this whole thing with Kathryn I think it going to make everything turn around. Cause we have come this far and she has only won against Regina maybe once. So I am thinking things are going to start unravelling and Regina is gonna be lost. Either way I also believe that in the end it is gonna be a show down between Emma and Regina, it will make more sense. gaia_angelleft

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Orangepop23
Fluke
Orangepop23

What if he was in the town before but no one recognized him since he left somehow and grew up, or what if there is a way for fairy tale characters to get out of storrybrooke, but no one knows how but August. How cool would that be!

Seriously just thought of this about an hour ago. It's the only way I could see Baelfire being the stranger.

From spoilers that have been leaked( that the next episode has to do with Bae and Rumpel trying to break his curse) WHAT IF Baelfire was accidentally sent to our reality? Rumpel could have created the curse to find him again. But Rumpel wouldn't have anyone he loves left to sacrifice/wouldn't WANT to pay the price to cast the curse. So he trades it to Regina, so SHE will cast it. Bae might not have ever been in Storybrooke, but was able to enter and stay because he was originally from the Fairytale land.

Thoughts?

Shapeshifter

It is highly possible for August to be Baelfire with that guess. I wouldn't mind if he were either Bae or Pinnochio.

I actually read a theory on IMDb that August could be Baelfire and Pinnochio. They said that when a witch turned Bae into a tree, Gepetto found it and decided to make Pinnochio from it. But Bae must have forgotten his past life and voila, Pinnochio was born. I forgot what they explained, but Pinnochio was sent in the wardrobe that Gepetto made and arrived in Storybrooke.

I didn't get it exactly, but I got the gist of it. Of course, this isn't my own speculation but I read it from someone on IMDb OUAT message boards.
i love the show
He might be Bae/Pinnochio. He did avoid the curse.
So would the other characters.
This isn't his first time in StoryBrooke either. The fact he goes right to Emma, means he does know what is going on.
He had Henry's book, so I think he changed/added some things in there, rather then strictly recreating the pages.
He knows how to stop Rumple, which makes the means all more since he could stop him.
ONLY his son would know this, and try to do this.
Maybe he didn't lose memory/etc after all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff