Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay for all of those who have been watching the show. I want to know what your opinion about anything to do with the show. And who is this new guy that just came to town. Whats the deal with him. Cause as far as we know no one can leave or really come to Story Brook. Something has to be special about him. I want to know what everyone else thinks!
Ok I no exactly who the weird guy is. ITS THE LITTLE KIDS FATHER! (ive watched every episode but I cant remember his name the kids name) it makes total sense. He has had some kinds connection with Emma so hes not like the other characters AND he came in right when they were talking about his father...totally not a coinsidence, am I right!?!?

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200
I don't think it's Henry's father, but I do think there is a connection. I only say that, because Emma seems confused about who he is as well. He doesn't have any real facial hair that would hide his appearance unless magic was involved. Either way, I am hooked, and cannot wait until Sunday! Personally, Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold is my favorite character by far.
I actually agree with you on mr.gold. They are doing a magerly good job with keeping him a good and solid character. As for who the guy is, I think the he may be a fairy tale character that somehow got to the ability to leave. Either that or he is someone hired, by the Queen to come into town and screw with everyone.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200
One of the reasons that I love him so much is that he is always in it for himself. This means that he is neither good or bad, because he helps both sides to benefit his own reasoning. Also, because his character is so mysterious, nothing he does can ever surprise you or seem out of character. I absolutely love characters like that, because they're always deeper than you think.
I totally agree with that...You never really know what there angel is either. I have been trying to figure it out but I am not really getting anywhere with it.

On the same note, this new guy thats in town is some sort of writter. I was talking with my bf and he thinks that he was the one who wrote the fairy tale book and everything he writes is true. I don't know if he is right or if I agree with him. But I thought I would throw it up here to see whats everyone else thought.

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Maybe one of Cinderella's twins that was given to Rumpelstiltskin? (Was it her?)
According to E Online the new guy is a fairy tale character who was a criminal in the fairy tale world. If this is true it leaves the question how was he not in Storybrooke all along?
I don't know. I am thinking that he may have the ability to move in and out of the town like Emma. Or somehow he landed himself outside storybrook when everything changed...What ever it is I am really looking forward to finding out.

And for the fact that snow white in the fairy tale drank the potion and doesn't know who prince charming is, and in the real world she just kissed him. But here is the real question what is the evil Queen gonna do about seeing this. I have a feeling a threat of some sort is coming, either that or something really big.
I have heard much good about this show. Though I'm not sure how I feel about that chick from House being on it. She always portrays a total b***h in her roles.
I think she suits the character and does it really well. It was really funny I didn't even notice it was her until quiet recently. But she suits the character especially with snow white kind of having a sweeter yet same personality.
My favorite character is Grumpy I can't wait to find out more about his lost love. Grumpy's love interest will be played Amy Ackers from Angel can't wait for her appearance.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200
I loved Sunday's episode. I'm really glad they are doing more with Snow/James, but I can't believe it ended where it did! Well, yes I can, because I'm always left hanging!
It will be interesting to find out who his love interest is and why it didn't work out. I am very curious about what is going to happen there, even more I am curious if we are gonna run into him in story brook.

I am also glad they are doing more with James/Snow...but the cliff hangers are driving me crazy! I really want to know what is up and what is gonna happen there. Cause to be honest it can head in any direction before the first season is over. I doubt they are going to end it at the end of this season. That would be waay to easy and make the show awsome but not as awsome if they continued it for another season.
Okay, So I really want to know what you guys think of the last episode. Honestly I thought it was really sad. I know Rumpelstiltskin is suppose to be a tricky character, but honestly the man deserves to have his love rather than being lied to. I really hate the evil queen. She seems to be planning something big with asking him what his real name is. But I have a feeling things are going to fall apart at the last minute. Cause as they say Good will rise above evil.

Love to hear your opinion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces