Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
I LOVE IT.
It's dark and lonely just like the doctor's soul.
No, but seriously the TARDIS is a part of the doctor. How ever the doctor is feeling, I think his TARDIS will like feed off of it....
I JUST LOVE IT OKAY. WOOOOO TARDIS ASDFGHJKL;

Dangerous Hunter

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The New design is a little cold and depressing... I wonder if this is not only after the Doctor losing Amy and Rory, but after River`s demise as well.

Barton Explorer

8,950 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
i like the new tardis look it think it a good combination of old and new.
and with Clara am i the only one who wants her to be a time lord?
even if she is not i still think that she is the kind of person that the doctor needs right now in his life.
It is okay not the best the old girls looked but pretty damn good

Lonely Noob

I am absolutely in love with it. In my opinion, I think its better than the last one.

Noob

I have to say that I like it. In a way it reminds me of the classic who TARDIS.

Partying Genius

1,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I remember seeing this on the 2012 christmas special,i was wondering what was going on lol
it was all orange with glass walkways and then it was like a moss green colour with hardly any lights in it,and i dont want to sound sad but they never mentioned why it happened confused

Dapper Entrepreneur

I love it.

It's reminiscent of the previous designs, yet has a touch of 11 in it. I think that with the 50th Anniversary special coming up, it will be a lovely choice.

~ Aki - Fairy ~'s Husbando

Vampiric Loverboy

31,800 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Shye in the TARDIS
I think it's based on the Classic Who designs for the consol room in preparation for the 50th anniversary to be honest. Not sure how I feel about it quite yet, but I'll probably have to see the companion's reaction to it and more of it to figure that out

Clara's reaction: "It's smaller on the outside!"

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
I find it look childish I like it when it had less colours

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Bloody Wankor
I LOVE IT.
It's dark and lonely just like the doctor's soul.
No, but seriously the TARDIS is a part of the doctor. How ever the doctor is feeling, I think his TARDIS will like feed off of it....
I JUST LOVE IT OKAY. WOOOOO TARDIS ASDFGHJKL;

I guess ur right, it's just there's so many colour.
But then again I think if his friends were gone wouldn't it be no difference at all to his tardis unless he wants to start all over again

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
CocoaTiramisu
Shye in the TARDIS
I think it's based on the Classic Who designs for the consol room in preparation for the 50th anniversary to be honest. Not sure how I feel about it quite yet, but I'll probably have to see the companion's reaction to it and more of it to figure that out

Clara's reaction: "It's smaller on the outside!"

I think they will forever introduct a new compain by saying that line, do you know any of the compain that DOESN'T say that line?

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
A Hopeful Captain
I am absolutely in love with it. In my opinion, I think its better than the last one.

omg that is such a cool tardis you have there.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
Redneck Otaku
I'm liking the idea of bringing the TARDIS back into a classic style. We are coming into the show's 50th anniversary. With everything else (secretly) planned, a homage to classic Who is nice. I'm hoping for some nice 'memories' for the doctor and seeing such things as Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble (tho she can't see him) and even the ever lovely Captain Jack Hawkness. I had read rumors on Tumblr months ago about possibly seeing old Doctors like 5, 9, 10, etc. That could also be interesting. But then again, who knows. Stephen Moffat is the king of trolls. dramallama
I know! A little retro would suit the show nicely! I did notice "The Snowmen" overlaid his face over the credits....haven't seen that since McCoy sad
I didn't like it when I only saw pictures of it, but then when I saw it in action on the show, I loved it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff