Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Genius

8,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Since I can't seem to get to the Doctor Who forum...I'll post this here!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Too futuristic-y for my taste, kind of cheesy. It also looks a bit dark and depressing, which I guess could match the mood of the Doctor after losing Amy & Rory.

What do you all think?
i dont know but it does match him after the minisode they released

Shy Poster

I think it's based on the Classic Who designs for the consol room in preparation for the 50th anniversary to be honest. Not sure how I feel about it quite yet, but I'll probably have to see the companion's reaction to it and more of it to figure that out

Fuzzy Warlord

12,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm liking the idea of bringing the TARDIS back into a classic style. We are coming into the show's 50th anniversary. With everything else (secretly) planned, a homage to classic Who is nice. I'm hoping for some nice 'memories' for the doctor and seeing such things as Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble (tho she can't see him) and even the ever lovely Captain Jack Hawkness. I had read rumors on Tumblr months ago about possibly seeing old Doctors like 5, 9, 10, etc. That could also be interesting. But then again, who knows. Stephen Moffat is the king of trolls. dramallama

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Redneck Otaku
I'm liking the idea of bringing the TARDIS back into a classic style. We are coming into the show's 50th anniversary. With everything else (secretly) planned, a homage to classic Who is nice. I'm hoping for some nice 'memories' for the doctor and seeing such things as Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble (tho she can't see him) and even the ever lovely Captain Jack Hawkness. I had read rumors on Tumblr months ago about possibly seeing old Doctors like 5, 9, 10, etc. That could also be interesting. But then again, who knows. Stephen Moffat is the king of trolls. dramallama

This

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ok, so, I'm trying to watch last night's episode of DW, totally not reading ANYTHING in a forum to avoid spoilage.

If anyone knows of a link or a torrent for it, please pm me.

Dapper Lunatic

16,440 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Me, I'm along for the ride as far as DW goes. The redesign of the TARDIS fits the Doctor's mood, so I'm not throwing any fannish hissies here. That said, I liked Clara a lot more than I was expecting to.

Springtime Spark

I like the retro-TARDIS 3nodding The Christmas Special was awesome! biggrin And Clara has proved to be the new enigma of the show. ninja I'm really anxious and excited for the series to continue... I just wish we didn't have to wait so long!

Familiar Bunny

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I like it tho my fav is still the 9th/10th doctor's Tardis.

Dapper Genius

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
The new TARDIS looked kind of lonely, cold and very blue. I think it showed how 11th was feeling after losing Amy & Rory.
I feel the new design fits the doctor currently, more empty and blue after loosing Amy and Rory. Plus it takes after some of the older designs which may be because the 50th anniversary is coming up. The only thing I am not a fan of in the new design is the circles on the walls. I feel they look like glowing targets and I just want to use them for archery practice or to play darts wink

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Not sure if I like it yet, will have to have more of this than well one episode. sweatdrop

I do like however that it does seem like a sort've throwback to the classic TARDIS console design in a way. Right now I'm on the fence since I loved the previous two and not much of a fan of change. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
I liked the old "dumpster" look a lot better then this new design .
This new look has no "soul", it's very depressing and i don't like it all that much.

Questionable Borg

I like it.

Aged Fox

I'll always love the 9/10th doctor's tardis as well as those doctors myself. I'm still trying to get used to the all the new things.

Saw this on my facebook newsfeed this morning and thought I'd share it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff