Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Loverboy

EDIT: please don't post in this thread
i never meant for it to be in this forum, but gaia moved it here anyway
and i'm sicking of getting notices for it
thank you

but idk how much more of this "new monster a week" stuff i can handle.

when does the overarching plot kick in? gonk

Omnipresent Foe

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Haha, yeah there's only so much of that one can take. I felt like that when I started watching Supernatural.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I still like Grimm though. It's good, but not great.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
I'll admit that trying to keep up with all the monters(much less their impossible names) is somewhat futile, but I still love the show. I love Nick and Monroe's characters and I'm really looking forward to future episodes. I think Juliet will soon find out about Nick, so I can't wait to see how THAT will play out.

Ruthenium12 rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-8)

Wealthy Millionaire

3,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
biggrin I watch grimm also! It is like a modern version of Van Hansling. It is a mixture of a police drama and the supernatrual. smile I like that kind of show.

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Spekularyon
but idk how much more of this "new monster a week" stuff i can handle.

It's like friggin' Scooby Doo.
It's far better than Once upon a time, which to me seems like some weird Enchanted knock off. Plus at least the monsters are real people. I love Monroe. heart

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
I happen to like Grimm myself. I do have my favorites and I also look forward to new episodes. There is always something new to be picked up if you are able to watch an episode that you have already watched. All in all a good show very well put together.

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
I always miss it but I catch 'em on Hulu. I'm in love with the show myself.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
AnastasiaRomanov245
It's far better than Once upon a time, which to me seems like some weird Enchanted knock off. Plus at least the monsters are real people. I love Monroe. heart

Out of curiosity what makes you call OUAT a weird Enchanted Knock off? I'm just curious, to each their own. I want to watch Grimm but I don't have time to sit down on Hulu to watch the first season and my friend assures me that it gets better after the Pilot. I watched Once Upon a Time as well and was instantly captivated by that show and am looking forward to the second show tonight. The characters in it are pretty diverse.

Enchanted was basically a parody of Disney and them poking fun at themselves when you stop and think about it.
I love this show.
Queen-of-the-Rogue
AnastasiaRomanov245

Out of curiosity what makes you call OUAT a weird Enchanted Knock off? I'm just curious, to each their own. I want to watch Grimm but I don't have time to sit down on Hulu to watch the first season and my friend assures me that it gets better after the Pilot. I watched Once Upon a Time as well and was instantly captivated by that show and am looking forward to the second show tonight. The characters in it are pretty diverse.

Enchanted was basically a parody of Disney and them poking fun at themselves when you stop and think about it.

It reminds me of it.. I mean sending Giselle to the real world, sending snow prince ect to real world and erasing memories.. meh plus I love Grimm in its dark stories sure it gets a bit tiring with the new monster of the day, but Monroe and Nick are just awesome.. even Hank, who was just kinda there with them is now a real good supporting character. I really just cannot get into OUAT at all kinda like I'm into Adventure Time, Regular Show and cannot get into much less watch MlPFIM. Idk Once is too light-hearted for my tastes.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
AnastasiaRomanov245
Queen-of-the-Rogue
AnastasiaRomanov245

It reminds me of it.. I mean sending Giselle to the real world, sending snow prince ect to real world and erasing memories.. meh plus I love Grimm in its dark stories sure it gets a bit tiring with the new monster of the day, but Monroe and Nick are just awesome.. even Hank, who was just kinda there with them is now a real good supporting character. I really just cannot get into OUAT at all kinda like I'm into Adventure Time, Regular Show and cannot get into much less watch MlPFIM. Idk Once is too light-hearted for my tastes.

Understandable, though I wouldn't call Rumple light hearted. To each their own. The story can get pretty dark as the season goes on. But don't force yourself to watch if you don't like it, that tends to turn out bad I've noticed. You either like the show or you don't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff