Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Ladykiller

Who's watching Grimm? =D What do you think of it?
I honestly had very low expectations the first few episodes in but after it picked up with the Reapers, and the whole balance of powers, I really like it. And Monroe is an absolute treat!!

what do you like about the show? Any thoughts? theories?

mine are:
- I wonder what the Wesen (monster/alt folk) see Nick as? Do Grimm's have an alternate face only they can see too?
-I wonder if the Captain is truly on Nick's side? does he care for his well being? Sometimes he doesnt, sometimes he does. I wonder...
-I'm waiting for a monster mermaid/sewer creature/ psyren Wesen. 8[

Diamond Gekko

User Image

I love Grimm!

My first question is the same as yours! I think I did see something on Fox's site about it, but I don't remember. I reeeeeeeeeally wanna know what happens with Juliet! She got scratched by that cat, wonder if she's gonna turn into one. biggrin

As far as a mermaid, I'm not sure if there was one included in the Brothers Grimm fairy-tales. I duno. owo

My love for you is endless.

Fashionable Vampire

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
The show was really amazing, I can't wait for the next season
low expectations
I love this show! Monroe is my favorite character. I think my expectations for the next season are pretty high. *spoiler* The whole revealing his mom during the season finale blew my mind! I'm so curious to what they have planned. biggrin I think something bad is going to happen to Monroe, like he'll be framed for something. I also think with in the first few episodes of season two Hank will find out about Nick's life.
like it, but just reminds me of supernatural which i like more lol
I liked it, but the last two episodes pissed me off what with his girlfriend going from "What if all the stories we heard growing up aren't stories... What if they are true?" to "oh my god, you are insane Nick, confirming exactly what I speculated in the last god damned episode is insane"

Also I love the beaver people, being a Canadian I like to imagine that our entire country would be full of em.

Dapper Ladykiller

AndyFrench
I liked it, but the last two episodes pissed me off what with his girlfriend going from "What if all the stories we heard growing up aren't stories... What if they are true?" to "oh my god, you are insane Nick, confirming exactly what I speculated in the last god damned episode is insane"

Also I love the beaver people, being a Canadian I like to imagine that our entire country would be full of em.

The leave it to beavers episode was amazing!! and solidified my love for the series haha.
i think it really was the turning point of the serious aspects of the show as well as shed light on Wesen communities.

Yeahh... the season finale upset me... it deffinitely needed one more because--- what happens next! and juliet,do you have memory problems? granted nick did sound a little too excited....
Krazehcakes
AndyFrench

The leave it to beavers episode was amazing!! and solidified my love for the series haha.
i think it really was the turning point of the serious aspects of the show as well as shed light on Wesen communities.

Yeahh... the season finale upset me... it deffinitely needed one more because--- what happens next! and juliet,do you have memory problems? granted nick did sound a little too excited....

Oh of course, at "Ok.... you want to know the truth" the look on his face was a bit creepy, and when he was going through all the stuff he was really excited buuuut he was basically confirming the theory she presented at the end of the last episode.... It bugged me that she was suddenly going "Oh my god Nick, your insane!"

But the very ending of that episode... the fight and the certain spoilerific spoiler that I won't mention..... Insanely cool.

Hygienic Genius

15,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I live in Portland Oregon where it is filmed, it so friggen FUN to see places I live and visit every day. my friends say they see David Giuntoli going to movies all the time. I haven't seen him myself yet. I cant wait for next season and there is rumor they might film where I work.EEEEEEE! biggrin

Dapper Ladykiller

KeeRahRah
I live in Portland Oregon where it is filmed, it so friggen FUN to see places I live and visit every day. my friends say they see David Giuntoli going to movies all the time. I haven't seen him myself yet. I cant wait for next season and there is rumor they might film where I work.EEEEEEE! biggrin

Jealouss!
For the longest time i thought it was taking place in Portland, MAINE but its actually Oregon haha.
;____;Oregon is too far awayy....
Krazehcakes
Who's watching Grimm? =D What do you think of it?
I honestly had very low expectations the first few episodes in but after it picked up with the Reapers, and the whole balance of powers, I really like it. And Monroe is an absolute treat!!

what do you like about the show? Any thoughts? theories?

mine are:
- I wonder what the Wesen (monster/alt folk) see Nick as? Do Grimm's have an alternate face only they can see too?
-I wonder if the Captain is truly on Nick's side? does he care for his well being? Sometimes he doesnt, sometimes he does. I wonder...
-I'm waiting for a monster mermaid/sewer creature/ psyren Wesen. 8[

My new favorite show xd

Romantic Dreamer

15,150 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
Hmm, it's okay. I'm an avid Supernatural fan. Grimm feels like a rip off to me. No offense to fans.

Lonely Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply