Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Noob

Contraception
[Gankaku]
Contraception
Blaine is a sexy piece of a**, he can get anyone he wants. I agree, Kurt could have at least talked it out, but still. Cheating is ALWAYS wrong.

And sorry, I needed one haha whee

Haha xD And yeah, I definitely think both parties were wrong. I wonder where it's going to go from here.
gotta wait till november 8th to see

SO FAR AWAY.

Distinct Explorer

I think Kurt should've at least tried to talk it over with Blaine, instead of closing him out completely. Cheating is a terrible thing to do, and yes, it hurts, but holding a grudge only makes matters worse. I couldn't help but think back to the episode where Kurt was flirting with some other guy on his phone, and Blaine got upset and hurt and emotional, but he forgave Kurt, and they worked it out, because he loved him. Kurt isn't being fair to Blaine, for falling prey to human weakness and loneliness, ; wanting someone who was there, when Kurt wasn't, for him. Blaine forgave Kurt when he "cheated", Kurt could've at least done the same, Blaine once gave him a second chance. To be forgiven, but not be willing to forgive is completely selfish on Kurt's part.

This episode had me in tears. I didn't expect all of their relationships to end, and especially not Kurt and Blaine's. I really do hope that this isn't the end-all for them, and they'll eventually find some way to make their long distance relationships work.
Fractale
I think Kurt should've at least tried to talk it over with Blaine, instead of closing him out completely. Cheating is a terrible thing to do, and yes, it hurts, but holding a grudge only makes matters worse. I couldn't help but think back to the episode where Kurt was flirting with some other guy on his phone, and Blaine got upset and hurt and emotional, but he forgave Kurt, and they worked it out, because he loved him. Kurt isn't being fair to Blaine, for falling prey to human weakness and loneliness, ; wanting someone who was there, when Kurt wasn't, for him. Blaine forgave Kurt when he "cheated", Kurt could've at least done the same, Blaine once gave him a second chance. To be forgiven, but not be willing to forgive is completely selfish on Kurt's part.

This episode had me in tears. I didn't expect all of their relationships to end, and especially not Kurt and Blaine's. I really do hope that this isn't the end-all for them, and they'll eventually find some way to make their long distance relationships work.
If you remember, that "texting" incident only happened because Kurt felt alone and felt like Blaine was distant and didn't love him anymore. Chandler made him feel good, and he deserved to be happy. I do agree with not shutting him out completely, but Blaine and Kurt both need time apart...or split for good. They both need happiness and they simply aren't getting enough from each other.

Anxious Pal

I have a love hate relationship with this show. I will watch half the season then stop and pick up at the beginning of the following season. I watched the first half of season 2 and now I have been watching season 3. I haven't watched the "break up" episode that just aired, but I will later.
LOL I already ruined it for myself by reading all the posts emotion_facepalm

Just out of curiosity, are then any couples still intact by then end of the episode? lol

Demonic Kitten

14,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Mokumoku Naito
I have a love hate relationship with this show. I will watch half the season then stop and pick up at the beginning of the following season. I watched the first half of season 2 and now I have been watching season 3. I haven't watched the "break up" episode that just aired, but I will later.
LOL I already ruined it for myself by reading all the posts emotion_facepalm

Just out of curiosity, are then any couples still intact by then end of the episode? lol

To be technical, Kurt and Blaine aren't broken up. They're in limbo pretty much. And Santana and Britney are kinda separated, but not really broken up? At least that what I got out of it.

Distinct Explorer

Contraception
Fractale

If you remember, that "texting" incident only happened because Kurt felt alone and felt like Blaine was distant and didn't love him anymore. Chandler made him feel good, and he deserved to be happy. I do agree with not shutting him out completely, but Blaine and Kurt both need time apart...or split for good. They both need happiness and they simply aren't getting enough from each other.
well Kurt could've understood that Blaine was going through pretty much the same thing, then. He could've been more understanding, since he was once where Blaine was. It wasn't right for Blaine to do what he did, by any means, but still...

I hope they can resolve their issues without breaking up. Too much sadness with this episode
Fractale
Contraception
Fractale

well Kurt could've understood that Blaine was going through pretty much the same thing, then. He could've been more understanding, since he was once where Blaine was. It wasn't right for Blaine to do what he did, by any means, but still...

I hope they can resolve their issues without breaking up. Too much sadness with this episode
Blaine's a babe, but I'm siding with Kurt on this one.

I do also hope they can resolve this mess.

Chatty Kitten

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I'm just gonna drop in and be the a*****e here. |D
but I don't feel bad for kurt at all. never liked the character to begin with. should've called blaine, paid more attention to the poor guy. You can't make a long distance relationship work if you're not willing to try.

So happy rachel said that to Finn, he just needs some serious single character development for pete's sake.

Will. ..why so out of character. seriously.

santana and brittney. loved those two, so that made me sad.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
What about Will and Emma?

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...Out of the crooked timber of humanity...

Agree!

...no straight thing was ever made..."

-N E O N L I T S I G N-
I'm just gonna drop in and be the a*****e here. |D
but I don't feel bad for kurt at all. never liked the character to begin with. should've called blaine, paid more attention to the poor guy. You can't make a long distance relationship work if you're not willing to try.

So happy rachel said that to Finn, he just needs some serious single character development for pete's sake.

Will. ..why so out of character. seriously.

santana and brittney. loved those two, so that made me sad.
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Official list:

FInnchel = Split
Brittana = Split
Klaine = Unsure
Wemma = Still together.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...Out of the crooked timber of humanity...

This I can handle. I'd have a hard time taking the show seriously, if they split up so easily over this little issue. I am really disappointed with Brittany and Santana splitting up, but it would be nice to see Santana find more of a grown up relationship.

...no straight thing was ever made..."

Contraception
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Official list:

FInnchel = Split
Brittana = Split
Klaine = Unsure
Wemma = Still together.
xd fact Blaine is straight IRL so it might put him out of his misery and he may go bi and start dating females. Seriously those kiss scenes with Kurt where FORCED. He will be more relaxed. Ryan Murphy PAY ATTENTION YOU SICK b*****d and KEEP the females AWAY from my SAMMY I ME?AN IT.

Anxious Pal

So I watched it. Finn and rachel I never really cared for, because in all honesty, the actor that plays Finn is like 30 IRL I believe, so idk.
Brit and Santana bothered me because they are just so kawaii emotion_kirakira crying
Kurt and Blain also bothered me because you could tell how sorry Blaine was, especially when he sang teenage dream, and Kurt just decided not to deal with it.
The part of the episode that got me was the ending when they sang "the scientist" because I love that song and just it was just messing with my feels with the flashbacks.
Oh, and Will and Emma are probably gonna stay together, but Emma won't go to with Will to that panel thing.

OHHH AND I am probably right on this, but since Finn suggested Greece, is directing it, and has nothing better to do with his life, he will probably take over the club while Will is at that panel thing.

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Glee completely destroyed me. Don't even get me started on when Blaine was singing 'Teenage Dream,' okay? Just. I can't right now. crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff