Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is next week and I am REALLY scared for whatever couples are going to split up. I've been watching this show from day 1 and in a weird way, it has changed my life. When it ends I'll probably be an emotional wreck, but let's not think about that. Here's the promo gonk

Anyways, DISCUSS YOUR THOUGHTS~

Aged Gawker

People still watch this?....
1Sunder
People still watch this?....
It never drops below 5 million views an episode so, YES they do.

Hygienic Lover

10,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
I'll be crushed if they end Santana and Brittney. gonk
Pepperdy
I'll be crushed if they end Santana and Brittney. gonk
Idk I'm just so sad...I seen the promo omg scream
No offense but Glee is a really gayy show ........

xd
J-SwAG01
No offense but Glee is a really gayy show ........

xd
it's funny how people say no offense, right before they offend you stare

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Oh my god! My Klainer heart! I saw this yesterday and my heart shattered. But Klaine's endgame...right?

Oh and have you seen this yet?

Teenage dream crying
klaine4ever
Oh my god! My Klainer heart! I saw this yesterday and my heart shattered. But Klaine's endgame...right?

Teenage dream crying
Yes and omg...I think they're over, and I'm pretty sure Finnchel is over too sad

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Full of Aids
klaine4ever

Teenage dream crying
Yes and omg...I think they're over, and I'm pretty sure Finnchel is over too sad

God I hope Klaine aren't. Honestly I think finchel need to . Nothing against them it's just they have kind of been taking most of the attention away from other couples
hope it's not Kurt and Blaine
klaine4ever

God I hope Klaine aren't. Honestly I think finchel need to . Nothing against them it's just they have kind of been taking most of the attention away from other couples
seriously? Klaine always get far less screentime than the other couples. Especially compared to Finchel.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
      ❤- I think Klaine & Finchel are pretty much done. I also think Will & Emma are done for, considering they're singing Coldplay's break up song "The Scientist." I also won't be surprised if Brittana are done. There's pretty much nothing holding them together. Kitty & that new dude don't seem solid either.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You have whacked out poo brain~!
▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲
Harajunkie
      ❤- I think Klaine & Finchel are pretty much done. I also think Will & Emma are done for, considering they're singing Coldplay's break up song "The Scientist." I also won't be surprised if Brittana are done. There's pretty much nothing holding them together. Kitty & that new dude don't seem solid either.

▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲
Mike and Tina were already broken up as well as Sam and Mercedes. Like, they just like playing with our emotional weak bodies crying

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Harajunkie

▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲

The one couple I honestly see pulling through now that Tike is over is Klaine and I'm not just saying that as a shipper. Now, I would pull the whole "Ryan Murphy tweeted this" thing as he is obveously trolling. But he did say Kurt would be amrried at 21. He was 19 when he sent in his application for NYADA so he's probably runing or is 20 now. Do we honestly think Kurt would up and get married to someone he barely knows?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff