Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
So far I've actually really enjoyed how they've done things this season. I was very worried about them splitting the show between New York and Ohio. I was afraid it would be even more "The Rachel Show" than before. And perhaps it is... but I'm actually more interested in her storyline now. It's not just "I'm Rachel, I love Finn. I'm the star". I enjoy seeing her with Brody.. cause at least he's hot.

Anyway, episode discussion..
Some of the songs just seemed to appear out of nowhere. It almost felt like they were more focused on getting in as many songs as possible and less on the storylines. But it's a tribute episode, so that tends to happen.
Some interesting developments... are they trying to get Sam and Britt together? Interesting pairing. Obviously we're going to see a lot more Brody and Rachel. I like that pairing better than her with Finn. Jake and Marley is apparently going to be the new early-season Finn and Rachel.. where you know they're going to get together.. but they have to have all this drama first. I actually don't feel like they have a lot of Chemistry though so far. I really don't care if they end up together. Marley should date Joe... just cause I like Joe.

Songs this time were ok. I'm not a huge Brittney Spears fan so that doesn't help things. I enjoyed "Womanizer" and "Oops" but that's about it.

What did everyone else think? What do you think of the new pairings?
I tend to ruin the show for myself and get all the songs downloaded a week before the show.
I also waited for someone to post a Glee thread, so many haters.

Yeah, it was pretty amazing...I'm in love with the show in general. I also freaked when I seen Santana/Puck on the show, I was like " AMG LYKE WUTTT!!"

I know the songs for the next episode and I believe I may not like any of them, but the preview looks pretty amazing "like always"

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Naughty Addictions
I tend to ruin the show for myself and get all the songs downloaded a week before the show.

Yeah, it was pretty amazing...I'm in love with the show in general. I also freaked when I seen Santana/Puck on the show, I was like " AMG LYKE WUTTT!!"

I know the songs for the next episode and I believe I may not like any of them, but the preview looks pretty amazing "like always"

I usually watch a few clips of songs if they post them on Facebook, but other than that I don't go searching for any of the songs from the next week. So like for this week, I had seen 'Oops" and the "will you hold it against me" performances before hand.

I was kinda dissapointed with Puck's appearance. I was expecting his and Jake's meeting to be a big deal and take longer not just "I'm Noah.. join glee club, ok, I got a date.. later". I understood Santana's short appearance. That made sense. Noah's just felt really rushed, like most of this episode.

As for the haters, they can come here and say Glee sucks if they want. It's their opinion. I like Glee and I'm not going to be ashamed of it.
Virgo Whiskers
Naughty Addictions

I usually watch a few clips of songs if they post them on Facebook, but other than that I don't go searching for any of the songs from the next week. So like for this week, I had seen 'Oops" and the "will you hold it against me" performances before hand.

I was kinda dissapointed with Puck's appearance. I was expecting his and Jake's meeting to be a big deal and take longer not just "I'm Noah.. join glee club, ok, I got a date.. later". I understood Santana's short appearance. That made sense. Noah's just felt really rushed, like most of this episode.

As for the haters, they can come here and say Glee sucks if they want. It's their opinion. I like Glee and I'm not going to be ashamed of it.

Glee was the best thing created, ever

Fashionable Hunter

I loved seeing Santana! But I agree that Noah's appearance seemed really random and rushed. In a way though, I kind of get his not sticking around to see everyone else, because he wasn't really close to anyone who didn't graduate except possibly Sam.

Yeah, the Marley-Jake thing is pretty obvious rolleyes I do think it'd be interesting to put Brittany and Sam together, but not THAT interesting since Brittany's bisexual. It's just cute!

Frankly, I didn't like the way they did sexuality in the first few seasons; really? Santana "falls in love" (need I remind anyone that they're supposed to be in HIGH SCHOOL?) with Brittany and then "OH I'M A LESBIAN THAT'S IT." stare As if that's all there is to it. As a basically straight female who's felt like she's fallen in love with a girl once, that's such bull.

There's a little theory going around that says Cassandra July has a history with Brody Weston. I personally don't believe it; I think they're siblings. I think Dean Geyer plays a convincing cowering younger brother (having a younger brother myself, I think I know what that looks like biggrin ) to Kate Hudson's passive-aggressively pissed older sister. Plus, she's nicer to Rachel after their little talk, but the talk didn't seem substantial enough to actually merit being nicer to her, which makes me think she also talked to Brody and he convinced her.

I really liked Womanizer, Boys, and Everytime. Rachel's song choice was "eh" but I don't think she pulled off sexy at all.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
kakteed
I loved seeing Santana! But I agree that Noah's appearance seemed really random and rushed. In a way though, I kind of get his not sticking around to see everyone else, because he wasn't really close to anyone who didn't graduate except possibly Sam.

Yeah, the Marley-Jake thing is pretty obvious rolleyes I do think it'd be interesting to put Brittany and Sam together, but not THAT interesting since Brittany's bisexual. It's just cute!

Frankly, I didn't like the way they did sexuality in the first few seasons; really? Santana "falls in love" (need I remind anyone that they're supposed to be in HIGH SCHOOL?) with Brittany and then "OH I'M A LESBIAN THAT'S IT." stare As if that's all there is to it. As a basically straight female who's felt like she's fallen in love with a girl once, that's such bull.

There's a little theory going around that says Cassandra July has a history with Brody Weston. I personally don't believe it; I think they're siblings. I think Dean Geyer plays a convincing cowering younger brother (having a younger brother myself, I think I know what that looks like biggrin ) to Kate Hudson's passive-aggressively pissed older sister. Plus, she's nicer to Rachel after their little talk, but the talk didn't seem substantial enough to actually merit being nicer to her, which makes me think she also talked to Brody and he convinced her.

I really liked Womanizer, Boys, and Everytime. Rachel's song choice was "eh" but I don't think she pulled off sexy at all.

I just kinda took the Santana thing as, she's always had lesbian feelings, but was able to suppress them until she met Brittney, who she couldn't help falling in love with. That's why she had a tendency to sleep around, as an effort to conceal her true self. But that's just how I justify it in my brain, because the show did do a terrible job with that. It was just 'You know.. we need a lesbian couple for the gay women out there to look up to.. Umm.. Santana, you're now gay".

Fashionable Hunter

Virgo Whiskers
kakteed

I just kinda took the Santana thing as, she's always had lesbian feelings, but was able to suppress them until she met Brittney, who she couldn't help falling in love with. That's why she had a tendency to sleep around, as an effort to conceal her true self. But that's just how I justify it in my brain, because the show did do a terrible job with that. It was just 'You know.. we need a lesbian couple for the gay women out there to look up to.. Umm.. Santana, you're now gay".

XD I guess that explanation would take care of it. But it bothered me sooooo much D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff