This poll closed on July 9, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Kawaii Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Jamie is my favorite character although he is a makor a*****e, he is so loyal, brave, and is the only one who actually loves his younger brother tyrion when Cersi and tywin despises tyrion. Most respect for Jamie which is why he is my fav

Lonely Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I didn't like Sansa at first because she was a brat, but I really like her now. I'm always eager to see what's going on with her!

Also, I love to see how Daenerys gets closer and closer to Westeros. I'm a little nervous though. It seems everything is working out in her favor so far. I'm worried one small thing will bring chaos.

Really most all the characters are great. My favorites are the whole Stark family, Margaery Tyrell, Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys, Petyr Baelish, Podrick, Varys, Bronn, the Dire Wolves, Sam, Davos...

Sigh.... I hate waiting for new episodes.

Hardened Warrior

My favorites that are still alive... Tyrion, Jorah, Daenerys, Sandor and Davos.

Witty Lunatic

My favourites are Daenerys, Jorah, Ayra and Bran.

I like Ayra and Bran's storylines the most I think. heart
Daenerys, Jaime, Brienne and Jon Snow...
Oh, and probably The Hound blaugh
The last time I said who my favorite character was they died.

And the one before that one died too.

So I don't believe in favorites anymore xd

Ruthless Werewolf

19,150 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Forum Regular 100

I prefer Anyra Stannis who is brave enough to travel towards the wall to find her brother and dressed up as a boy!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vote for me in the Easter Contest and get free stuffs too!

Profitable Millionaire

Zhen Shan Mei
I didn't like Sansa at first because she was a brat, but I really like her now. I'm always eager to see what's going on with her!

Also, I love to see how Daenerys gets closer and closer to Westeros. I'm a little nervous though. It seems everything is working out in her favor so far. I'm worried one small thing will bring chaos.

Really most all the characters are great. My favorites are the whole Stark family, Margaery Tyrell, Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys, Petyr Baelish, Podrick, Varys, Bronn, the Dire Wolves, Sam, Davos...

Sigh.... I hate waiting for new episodes.

me to i can't wait for daenerys to reach kingslanding s**t is going to go down biggrin

Anxious Guest

Arya, Tyrion, Jon, and Sansa (for some odd reason).

Dapper Conversationalist

My favorites are Arya, The Hound, Tyrion, Podrick, and Ramsay. I've read all the books and the series on TV is different in some aspects, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how the rest of the seasons play out.

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
It was hard, but Tyrion is honestly such a badass!
My favorite characters from the show are Tyrion the Imp of Casterly Rock, Arya of Winterfell and Jaqen H'gar from the order of the faceless men smile
I've read all the books and seen all the episodes. I love it all. My favorites are Jon, Tyrion and Melisandre. Yea Melisandre cause she's a boss. She see's things, not her fault peoples don't always listen.

#BronnForKing

Cute Gaian

..♡..

»;
Daenerys, Tyrion. Jon Snow, & Arya heart

..♡..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers