Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Girl

siiaa

Lol, thank you! biggrin
Yeah, at first when the mom found out about it I thought that she was gonna full on freak out on camera lol
Omg, Amy's dad just annoyed me from the beginning, but he's aight I guess. lol, hopefully he never shows up muahahaha emotion_dowant
OMG ******** THE BULLSHIT, IF AMY DOESN'T TELL HER I WILL COME UP IN THERE AND KILL SOMEBODY scream
but it's life neutral
Lol, I've been sooo busy with studying & tests that I haven't watched the newest episode yet. After I finish my essay tonight I'll watch it fasho ((I finished 4 pages! last one! emotion_kirakira -))
i'll try to control the beast in me tonight just for you girl emotion_awesome

I'VE SEEN NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE PROMO!!! ADHJKHFJHFGAJH MY FEELS AND KARMA'S OH S*** FACE. I'll not get my hopes up though until Liam is out of the picture.

Ugh I know they made Amy's parents the stereotypical uptight Christians, but I hope they'll come around. cos there's a lot of stereotyping going around that show, still, I like it. Faking It writers are such a tease. I've thought about different situations based on episode descriptions, but it's clearly their thing lol

OG Businesswoman

10,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Coke Vanilla

I'VE SEEN NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE PROMO!!! ADHJKHFJHFGAJH MY FEELS AND KARMA'S OH S*** FACE. I'll not get my hopes up though until Liam is out of the picture.

Ugh I know they made Amy's parents the stereotypical uptight Christians, but I hope they'll come around. cos there's a lot of stereotyping going around that show, still, I like it. Faking It writers are such a tease. I've thought about different situations based on episode descriptions, but it's clearly their thing lol

FREAKING LUCKY! DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME emotion_omnomnom
omg i want to know what happens so badly that i want to rip my hair out, GAAAAHH emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein
omfg, when school is over i will be so happy omfg like u dont even know. I MIGHT HAVE SUMMER SCHOOL THOUGH emotion_zombie emotion_0A0
like i haven't worked hard enough already, damn it.
Apparently, the show is supposed to be about getting past the walls of stereotypes. but it seems like they let the stereotypes define em though ... but I'm not complaining. I love it! emotion_awesome
Lol, don't u ever imagine the episodes and what it would be like if you were in control? it would all go your way. emotion_dowant emotion_dowant
im getting a little bit crazy, i need to relax ... emotion_zzz emotion_drool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces