Welcome to Gaia! ::

Commander in Chief

cultgrrrlfriend
this show is sooo ridiculous! it makes me lose my s**t every time. it surprises me what people do to save a few cents. but hey, to each their own i guess. another ridiculous show that always gets me is freaky eaters... there was an episode of that where a grown woman would eat nothing but cheese and potatoes her whole life since she was four... she wouldn't even TOUCH a vegetable without almost crying or throwing up. SO RIDICULOUS.
Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!
The rich lady that fed her stepfather or whoever cat food tuna instead of regular tuna. The guy that went around the restaurant and asked for people's leftovers.

The worst though, for me, was the family that looked for road kill and made road kill rabbit. Three dollars is to much for a ******** shirt? Her poor daughter, I felt so bad for her and wanted to send her money, even if I'm broke.

How about the girl that used the same pot of water for weeks before she put new water in it and cooked lasagna in her dish washer? Ugh....So many things I couldn't ever see myself doing and it just is so scary that these people do these things.

The lady who dumpster dove for food and didn't use toilet paper to clean herself up was gross too. So sick....

Witty Conversationalist

11,925 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
There was a guy who got a stain on his shirt, and he didn't want to pay to buy it, so he donated it to a thrift shop.

Came back later, they'd watched it, and he bought it back for $3. (He'd originally payed 8 dollars for it)

I was amazed and appalled...

Friendly Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Most of the people on this show grosses me out. I mean from sharing the same bath water or using your bath water to wash dishes and stuff like that or not using toilet paper and the people that dumpster dived for food just nasty nasty nasty emotion_facepalm emotion_puke

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Jolene Rene
This guy made his friends fish heads for dinner, a lady who reuses toilet paper, this other lady who splashes her vag with water instead of using toilet paper who also fed her friend and his girlfriend dumpster food. Great Show hahaha.

You mean the Asian lady who slept on an old matress she found discarded outside? I laughed when her coworker's girlfriend freaked out about the dumpster food and she got all sweaty and physically overheated. lol
That show is hilarious. And surprisingly I tolerated a lot of the stuff they did....except the lady who reused pasta water over and over again, and like took her leftover good (like the pasta sauce) and put it back in the container 0.0.

Fashionable Noob

9,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Those people piss me off.
One of the nastiest things I've seen was the family
who used roadkill to make purses and whatever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff