Springtime Spark

obamaurmama

Awesome shows no longer on the air that you need to have watched:

Roswell

OMG! Someone else who watched Roswell heart
I also watch a lot of the other shows you listed 3nodding

Springtime Spark

Hobovampyre
Almost Human!! YES please and then watch what you can on Fox to get it hits so it gets renewed!! It's a wonderful showwww, I promise youuu
User Image Lookit dis cutie <3

Mmhmm biggrin It's an awesome show!

Wintry Avenger

Gaede
obamaurmama

Roswell

Holy hell, I loved Roswell. Mainly for Majandra Delfino (BECAUSE MARIA AND MICHAEL), but whatever. And she's gonna be on some new show with Dawson, so my world is complete.

Sweet Consumer

13,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
It really does depend on what type of genre you like to watch.

So...here's my list smile

The Big Bang Theory
Supernatural
The Originals
The Vampire Diaries
Grey's Anatomy
Grimm
NCIS
NCIS Los Angeles
Hawaii Five 0
Once Upon A Time
The Walking Dead
Sherlock
Doctor Who (Though, for this one you might want to start with the 2005 series)
Downton Abbey
Torchwood
Arrow

Distinct Genius

3,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
It's a shame nobody mentioned Breaking Bad... I feel bad for you people.

Springtime Spark

obamaurmama
Gaede
obamaurmama

Roswell

Holy hell, I loved Roswell. Mainly for Majandra Delfino (BECAUSE MARIA AND MICHAEL), but whatever. And she's gonna be on some new show with Dawson, so my world is complete.

I know, I'm excited to see her on another show. biggrin
I love Roswell. All these new scifi-fantasy teen angst shows/movies have nothing on the original. In my opinion. biggrin

Maria and Michael heart

Wealthy Prophet

8,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
GAME OF THRONES AND THE WALKING DEAD!

Game of thrones is a win between any of the other shows guaranteed. No one watches it much cause its on HBO channel.

Mewling Pup

If you're into dystopia, you may enjoy The 100, only three episodes out, but holds promise. It's on the CW network. Orange is the New Black is a Netflix original series, about a woman's time in prison., also roughly based on a biography.
u should watch game of thrones, its actually pretty good AND GROWING UP FISHER,

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Caffeinated Layla
It depends on what type of genres you may like!

I would suggest any of these shows as I thoroughly enjoyed them:

- Sleepy Hallow
If you love Tim Burton's movie Sleepy Hollow then I think you may love this show! It's basically a retelling but set in the present day!

â–¸ â–¸YES!!!! I totally didn't want to watch it, because I didn't want to get into anymore fandoms, but I looooved Sleepy Hollow, the book and the movie, so I was like...in modern times? Gotta be awesome, and it was. I watched it when it premiered and caught every episode until the disappointing season finale. Disappointing in the sense that it felt like there weren't alot of episodes. BUT DAT SEASON FINALE THO!!!! I swear...in all my fandoms, in all my readings, I did not see that coming AT ALL. And its funny because the sin eater was my favorite character. I was so surprised literally just stared at my tv after it happened. Seriously an excellent show and I cannot wait til the next season.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Vampiress98
I really need to watch more shows and but I don't know where to begin. Can somebody help sweatdrop

â–¸ â–¸This would all depend on what you're into. If you like funny, then allow me to invite you to watch Red vs Blue (there is also a more serious portion of the series, but MOSTLY its hilarious; there are some scenes that will make you cry). Its a web series going into its 12th season this month. Luckily for you, its by roosterteeth, so each season is about two hours long (the episodes themselves are like 5 minutes a piece.) Off tv, try The Big Bang Theory. It's really funny and better than people think. Once you start, you'll be addicted too. Um, The Hard Times of RJ Berger was one of the best comedies I've ever seen and probably the best MTV show that ever came out, unfortunately they cancelled it for reasons unknown and nothing I can say will bring it back. It only had two seasons.

If you want a new series to start on, I might also suggest Sleepy Hollow and Almost Human. The first is more supernatural oriented and the second is more futuristic-detective. Also, on the web, with the same roosterteeth, is RWBY. It's an animated series that you will die when you see. It's so good, I'll link you the trailer to the first girl (the R in RWBY) found here. If you are interested in it, I suggest you watch trailer White, Black, and Yellow before watching the actual show, which, again, has episodes about 5 mintues long. THe animation...its good enough for me, the music is awesome and the storyline thus far is AMAZING for a show that "just" started. Reign is pretty good, if you like...eh "old" themes (it takes place in the time of Mary queen of scots, in france)

Finished series, the only one I can think of at the top of my head is Burn Notice, and Micheal Weston is beautiful and mine, no touchie. Its on Netflix if you have the time. It's a great about a spy who has been "burned" basically fired.

Drama, I might tell you about SCANDALOUS!! lol, Scandal, but beware, its really freaking scandalous and very addicting. Castle is also very good and dramatic when it wants to be, but I think its in season six now.

Your name suggests you like vampires, and while its a show I adore, its not something I want to recommend because its in season five and it's really gone down hill. That would be TVD, the vampire diaries. Seasons one through three were awesome, but they're dragging it now. But I would suggest its spinoff, the originals, which is really, really good, but if you were to watch the originals, you would need to watch TVD seasons 1-3, and one-two episodes from season four. Um...I can't think of anymore right now, but if I do, then I'll let you know.

EDIT: HOW ON EARTH COULD I FORGET???! MERLIN!!! You should definitely watch that. BBC series that you can find on netflix, I think five seasons and an awesome show. You will love the title character and you will cry at the final episode.

Shameless Cutie-Pie

Doctor Who
Face Off
Supernatural
Castle
The Big Bang Theory
Pennyroyal T
It's a shame nobody mentioned Breaking Bad... I feel bad for you people.

preach

Ladykiller

Shameless! It's my favorite show on TV right now after Breaking Bad ended.

Shy Fairy

the fosters, twisted, happy endings, new girl, the carrie diaries, my mad fat diary, skins (uk version), bob's burgers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff