how could you do that
i am so angry
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy would you do that to everyone ugh

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I don't even care about the teasing. Especially since I don't think the writers are stupid enough to not pay it off eventually. And, not that he has much say as far as the writing goes, Stephen Amell has said that he doesn't like it when shows tease their fans without intending to fulfill their promises.

I just don't want
Detective Lance to be dead!

Garbage Trash

Winniwyn
I don't even care about the teasing. Especially since I don't think the writers are stupid enough to not pay it off eventually. And, not that he has much say as far as the writing goes, Stephen Amell has said that he doesn't like it when shows tease their fans without intending to fulfill their promises.

I just don't want
Detective Lance to be dead!

ahhh omg me either
i was kind of hoping for malcolm to swoop in an help some how but i guess not ):

also i just saw this on tumblr, so im crossing my fingers!!!
User Image

When the truth was shown about the Olicity scene, I was just standing there like, "WHAT THE ACTUAL ********?! NOOOO!!!! WHYYY???? DAMN YOU ALL!"
But at the end they basically said they meant it when they were all, "I actually believed you."
Then I was like, "Oh, you guys." emotion_awesome

Detective Lance better survive or we riot.
Also, if Laurel becomes the Black Canary, I'm going to drive over someone.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I actually don't mind Laurel so much. She was kind of annoying and wishy-washy during the first season but I thought she had a nice character arc this season where they broke her down completely and then began building her back up. I think she ended up in a nice spot to end the season, where she' obviously done a lot of growing up but you can tell she's not done.
The showrunner has already said Laurel is the Black Canary, so we're seeing her transition. Whether or not she'll be Canary next season remains to be seen obviously but I think we'll maybe see her start to train for it since she's now a part of Team Arrow.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i honestly didn't like this show at first
Then half way into season 1 ,i wound up hooked
Are we supposed to put spoiler warnings here or can we talk freely?
deathstroke is done... I am bored already...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff