Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Mage

13,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Over Easy 100
kamakazeheartandsoul
Fluff Mage Kaede
i like it but channel 4 needs to learn subtly with their ads for it... rule #1 you don't spoil the plot twists in the next episode trailer D:<

lmao right and not even a spoiler allert just hey you no that awesome guy you like well he used to be an a*****e

spoiler alert for those who havent seen the trailer for the next episode
"Hey guys! Someone you like is gonna bite it next monday emotion_awesome " and they actually make it pretty obvious who that someone is going to be >.<

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Lady Aeducan
I like it, but oh my god I want to slap Charlie all the goddamn time.
She's such a dumb b***h sometimes >_>

I agree...she can be a b***h at times

Dangerous Citizen

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The show is great. I really enjoy the lifting in the show almost movie quality in my opinion and the action is so awesome. It reminds me of "lost and Jericho"

Dangerous Citizen

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The show is great. I really enjoy the lifting in the show almost movie quality in my opinion and the action is so awesome. It reminds me of "lost and Jericho"

Kawaii Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Firion Hart
Alice is Madness
Lady Aeducan
Alice is Madness
Zyanya
Alice is Madness
Mhm and I think she supposed to be like 16 or something

No way. She looks older than me.
I'm not really sure how old her character is supposed to be .

I figured she was nineteen or twenty. The blackout happened 15 years prior to the show's events, and she seemed to be somewhere between 3 and 5 in the flashbacks.
That's true , I should of thought of that.

I'm so sick of charlie. She has got to make up her mind on things, and she doesn't need to be so stupid when her uncle says kill someone she needs to.
Yeah she does.

Shirtless Noob

At first I didn't know what to think. I thought it was a cool idea, but I was kinda "Eeehhhh."

But after Episode 3, I'm kind of glad I stuck with it. I'm interested to see where it's going.

I'm sure it'll last another season or two - there are far worse shows out there.
Then again, the show "Awake" was a fabulous show that didn't get enough ratings to continue..

BUT, back on track.

I hate Charlie. I think she's annoying. I think she's whiny. She's just. Hate her.
Miles felt like the stereotypical "You can't beat me" character at first, but now I'm kind of growing to like him.
I'm really liking the show, but Charlie can be really really dumb sometimes xd

Invisible Nerd

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Alice is Madness
I like it and so far I've wanted to slap Charlie for some the things she done.

Lady Aeducan
I like it, but oh my god I want to slap Charlie all the goddamn time.
She's such a dumb b***h sometimes >_>

Fluff Mage Kaede
i like it but channel 4 needs to learn subtly with their ads for it... rule #1 you don't spoil the plot twists in the next episode trailer D:<

Yes. Just yes.
I'm watching it and loving it. I really hope they don't end up canceling it like so many other shows I loved.

Lonely Sex Symbol

Fluff Mage Kaede
kamakazeheartandsoul
Fluff Mage Kaede

lmao right and not even a spoiler allert just hey you no that awesome guy you like well he used to be an a*****e

spoiler alert for those who havent seen the trailer for the next episode
"Hey guys! Someone you like is gonna bite it next monday emotion_awesome " and they actually make it pretty obvious who that someone is going to be >.<

lol at the time i posted this the episode had already aired

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The more I watch this show the less interested I become. Things seem to be progressing too quickly to build any ties with the characters. Nothing is really in depth besides Charlie and Maggie, and to me that even seems to be tossed in the back seat as soon as something comes else comes into the picture.
If they don't start adding a little more meaning to the cast, I don't think this will make it past pilot season.

Lily-livered Pieslinger

26,550 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
The show's moving along so fast, I'm afraid we're only going to have one season.

Interesting Conversationalist

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
I feel like this show is a complete mess. Cheesy acting and fight scenes can be forgiven but quickly flitting about in the plot is inexcusable. I have zero attachment to any of these characters except the dead mom, but only because I know her from two Disney films: Santa Clause 2 and 3. This show feels like it's been done before, and better. I'm in the minority here but if you're going to start a show about an apocalypse at least make it more believable as to why only fifteen years later we have people using tools from the middle ages when I'd presume one could use "electronic" items such as cars as carts if you stripped them of all the engine parts and fancy interior parts. Which brings up another thing: not all cars are electronically controlled. Old cars don't have fancy computer chips in them, so why would those cease to work? Yes, gas would eventually run out, but the pilot made it seem like every car ever made ceased to work after Baddie McBadguy hit the kill switch. People could also totally make electricity for themselves via rivers or other ancient methods if they really wanted to. Not enough to run the XBox, fridge and ten fans, but maybe some lights. But I digress. If you want characters to not have hidden stashes of guns and such, nor have feasible alternative energies thus far, ok. Maybe it'll come later... Considering apparently a bunch of groupies have this special chip USB drive device thing that magically turns on the power. Plus the baddies seem the type who'd abuse the electricity. Also, wouldn't the cities and such be more beat-up and chaotic than they are? We all take note of how rudely some folks act during any major hurricanes; they loot, pillage, raise cane, go bat s**t crazy, and get overly demanding. I'm sure my dislike is biased and overly picky, and possibly full of holes. But I cannot seem to make it better than it's typed up right now. I've got a weird, abstract, indirect thinking pattern.

Fashionable Member

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
what is that show?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers