• Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Lady Aeducan
Alice is Madness
Zyanya
Alice is Madness
Zyanya
Alice is Madness
I like it and so far I've wanted to slap Charlie for some the things she done.

I like it to. And Charlie annoys the crap out of me. The whole paradigm of good bull s**t always annoys me.
Plus how old is she suppose to be? She doesn't look like a teenager at all.
Mhm and I think she supposed to be like 16 or something

No way. She looks older than me.
I'm not really sure how old her character is supposed to be .

I figured she was nineteen or twenty. The blackout happened 15 years prior to the show's events, and she seemed to be somewhere between 3 and 5 in the flashbacks.
That's true , I should of thought of that.

Melodious Mage

14,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Over Easy 100
i like it but channel 4 needs to learn subtly with their ads for it... rule #1 you don't spoil the plot twists in the next episode trailer D:<

Demonic Ladykiller

29,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Winged 100
  • Survivor 150
"...Out of the crooked timber of humanity...

I like it, but I'm not sure how many people will 'get' it... it seems doomed, when it's competing with all the mind-numbing action that's available.

The pilot was a little choppy, but the show really has promise and it could possibly catch on. I think it will definitely have a cult following, much like Fringe.

...no straight thing was ever made..."
Hey great show

Lonely Sex Symbol

Great show absolutely love it the characters are great and obviously based on the classic adventure RPG game character formats warrior assassin soldier princes and the like. I will watch every episode until the executives cancel it to put some bull s**t teen drama about gay a** product using vampires in its place. till then I’ll be rocking a huge hard on for some old school adventuring and just plain awesomeness.

Lonely Sex Symbol

Fluff Mage Kaede
i like it but channel 4 needs to learn subtly with their ads for it... rule #1 you don't spoil the plot twists in the next episode trailer D:<

lmao right and not even a spoiler allert just hey you no that awesome guy you like well he used to be an a*****e

Lonely Sex Symbol

Alice is Madness
Lady Aeducan
Alice is Madness
Zyanya
Alice is Madness

I figured she was nineteen or twenty. The blackout happened 15 years prior to the show's events, and she seemed to be somewhere between 3 and 5 in the flashbacks.

she states in the first episode that she was five when the black out happened so she would be 20 but you also have to realize that in a world with no electricity or running water ther is no skin care products or makeup so obviously anyone is going to look a bit raggid lol

Salty Pirate

It is pretty awesome so far.
I just can't wait till the next episode.

Shadowy Raider

Well I just watched the latest episode and i suppose its okay. I mean it seems interesting but it's really not my thing. I mean i liked Lost and Fringe but I'm not really feeling it with this new series. Also because Fringe is on its final season, i think the company just wanted a new show.

Nimble Explorer

kamakazeheartandsoul
Alice is Madness
Lady Aeducan
Alice is Madness
Zyanya
Alice is Madness

she states in the first episode that she was five when the black out happened so she would be 20 but you also have to realize that in a world with no electricity or running water ther is no skin care products or makeup so obviously anyone is going to look a bit raggid lol

I totally didn't even notice she mentioned how old she was when the blackout happened in the pilot. xD
Of course, it's one little detail among all the backstory stuff the pilot of any show has to get out of the way.

Playful Guildswoman

VirginianRanger
So is anybody watching "Revolution" on NBC? The first two episodes have, so far, raised more questions than answers which is pretty cool.

Discuss: will this even last a first season or no? Why?

It's probably likely to last one season. Why? Because it is too good to last. I also like Last Resort (2012) - actually, I think the 2012 is necessary on hulu to not get a movie by the same title, it may not be part of the name. Last Resort is about rogue gov't officials ordering a nuclear sub to start a war....(pilot spoiler) where Revolution is about a society that falls apart after tech collapses. I also loved Dark Angel and Jericho.

Tricky Cat

10,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Alice is Madness
Zyanya
Alice is Madness
I like it and so far I've wanted to slap Charlie for some the things she done.

I like it to. And Charlie annoys the crap out of me. The whole paradigm of good bull s**t always annoys me.
Plus how old is she suppose to be? She doesn't look like a teenager at all.

she was around 4 or 5 when the blackout hit....so she is around 19 or 20.
I think it will last for at least one season. People will want to see where it goes. I think it's pretty cool.
Alice is Madness
Lady Aeducan
Alice is Madness
Zyanya
Alice is Madness

I'm so sick of charlie. She has got to make up her mind on things, and she doesn't need to be so stupid when her uncle says kill someone she needs to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff