Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which American Horror Story do you prefer?

Murder House 0.31515151515152 31.5% [ 52 ]
Asylum 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 51 ]
Coven 0.37575757575758 37.6% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 165 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Sere no kiba
Here is a quiz for you:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Which 'American Horror Story: Asylum' Character Are You?

Really, I never saw myself so religious...
>x<;;;
yum_strawberry

I have idea who this is, but...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I started watching American Horror Story, but it was so... Boring. It's like how a little girl will clump too much make-up on her face because she's trying to be pretty like her mom, but doesn't know how. They were trying too hard.

Gekko

I'm going to wait till the end of coven to decide, but they're all different in their own ways.

I liked murder house, because there was backstory to the house that they kept introducing, but I found it moving slowly. It became a lot better towards the end though.

Asylum was waay more dark and twisted. It had a whole lot going on, but I liked it as well. I didn't care for the aliens at all though. stare

I guess murder house right now for the plot, but I liked how dark and twisted asylum was as well.

Newbie Raider

3,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I would have to say coven because it really draws you into the story. Asylum was confusing and I didn't get a chance to see murder house.
i re-watched the first episode it was soo dope xp exclaim

Friendly Explorer

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Definitely season 2. It was absolutely insane! Devils Angles and Aliens oh my! xp

Bashful Businesswoman

i took that quiz and got lana banana

User Image

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Asylum. =x

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Murder House!

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Covern. ^^

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I love all the seasons, but my all time favorite is Murder House because of the whole backstory and Tate x Violet. Asylum was creepy but good. Coven is good so far, but I hate the fact that people are killing each other off in order to be the next Supreme. I just really hope that Zoe is the next Supreme so she could put Madison in her place.

Greedy Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Timid 100
I've yet to see Coven yet but I LOVED Murder House. Asylum was a bit too weird for me, though I tend to love storys with Asylums.. It was juat a bit too different for my tastes I guess? confused

AizenBaby's Waifu

Coven is so unique 4laugh

Fashionable Seeker

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Although I LOVED Murder House, I am so much more in loved with Coven. Not only do I LOVE the fact that these people have powers, but I just love the characters so much more, especially Madison. I love my b***h witches!
I'm not sure which season is my favorite, but I am loving Coven so far.
I'm actually really appreciating the 3rd season.
So, I'm going to have to say Coven is officially my favorite. Don't get me wrong, I loved the last two season before Coven, but I just was completely immersed into the story line when Coven came on. Something feels like it finally clicked into place when I watched it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff