Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Muse

32,415 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Helpful Healer 50
  • Winter Warrior 50
Miss-dark8607
Violia Star
I'm watching the leaves of autumn turn a brilliant golden orange and red. I'm watching them fall off the trees. I'm watchin autumn turn to winter.

LOL nice biggrin

Yerpz. I made it sound like a poem XD

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Miss-dark8607
Tsuki_Kirkland
The only things i’m really watching this fall is the new season of the Big Bang Theory and the new season of My little pony:Friendship is magic.

Did you enjoy S3 double feature? *I'm waiting for Dan VS*

I did indeed, although the villain was disappointing as he didn’t get many lines and didn’t do all that much . what did you think of it.

Dangerous Visionary

Tsuki_Kirkland
Miss-dark8607
Tsuki_Kirkland
The only things i’m really watching this fall is the new season of the Big Bang Theory and the new season of My little pony:Friendship is magic.

I did indeed, although the villain was disappointing as he didn’t get many lines and didn’t do all that much . what did you think of it.

I don't watch MLP. wink

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Miss-dark8607
Tsuki_Kirkland
Miss-dark8607
Tsuki_Kirkland

I don't watch MLP. wink

ah .. well its a good show.

Dangerous Visionary

Tsuki_Kirkland
Miss-dark8607
Tsuki_Kirkland
Miss-dark8607
Tsuki_Kirkland

I don't watch MLP. wink

Its an okay show with a rather charming, creative, and funny fanbase (with a few oddballs but that's normal). wink

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Miss-dark8607
Tsuki_Kirkland
Miss-dark8607
Tsuki_Kirkland
Miss-dark8607
Tsuki_Kirkland

I don't watch MLP. wink

Its an okay show with a rather charming, creative, and funny fanbase (with a few oddballs but that's normal). wink

Indeed .

Ferocious Cutie-Pie

19,400 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
I miss having a scifi series to watch, ok... other than Fringe. You know spaceships, etc.
But I've been happy watching some of the new shows like:

Castle - I'm a HUGE Nathan Fillion fan emotion_bigheart
Beauty and the Beast- it's all fluff but I like the modern retelling and how the 'beast' comes to be
Arrow - darker than the character is usually portrayed AND John Barrowman is on the show!
Revolution - interesting idea, it has its moments (I guess that's scifi... eh)
Merlin - so glad this show is still going!
Grimm - Love, love this show! (sucks it airs at the same time as Fringe on Fridays; I usually watch one then watch the other online. No I don't have cable/dish or a DVR-- I is poor)
Big Bang Theory - Love love LOVE this show biggrin I try not to miss an episode
Once Upon a Time - Really great show! Love the many stories and characters
Revenge - I really didn't want to want to watch it. But I started and can't stop...help
2 Broke Girls - I just love the whole cast, so funny!
Elementary - Really it's not bad 3nodding I'm a fan of the BBC Sherlock and I like this too
Doctor Who - OMG! Hurry up holiday episode!
Blue Bloods - I really like this show. heart

Ok I think that's enough sweatdrop

Dangerous Visionary

Bubble Pop Electric Boo

Elementary - Really it's not bad 3nodding I'm a fan of the BBC Sherlock and I like this too

Okay I'm convince I'm gonna to try checking out Elementary somehow... *Probably gonna wait till its on Netflix so she can watch it along side Sherlock*

MMMMM Sherlock emotion_omnomnom

Tipsy Prophet

Peep Show! God, I have waited so long.

Dangerous Visionary

I have to say this season on Bob's burgers is just gold. xd

RIP LANCE

Questionable Borg

Miss-dark8607
Tsuki_Kirkland
Miss-dark8607
Tsuki_Kirkland

I don't watch MLP. wink
You should

Dangerous Visionary

Mayor Gravity
Miss-dark8607
Tsuki_Kirkland
Miss-dark8607
Tsuki_Kirkland

I don't watch MLP. wink
You should

Already did and found it horrible. The fanbase is better.

Supportive Pants

14,250 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Once Upon A Time: I heart Jefferson he's still my fav and I wanna see how Henry n Aurora communicate through the dream world thing
Doctor Who: I don`t have BBC anymore so got to wait till its on the internet but can`t wait to see how they get Oswin to be the new compagnion cuz of the whole dalek thing mrgreen
Survivor: Penner, Malcom and Denise those are the people who deserve to be in the final three biggrin
The Amazing Race: Sad to see James and Abba leave sad
Modern Family: This show is just toooo funny xd
Gravity Falls: It`s just so wonderfully random rofl
KND: Ive seen all the episodes all ready but I love it anyway =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff