Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Visionary

I mostly watch animated series but can check out live action shows now and then. So I'm super excited for the new TMNT, as well as part II of Green Lantern TAS, Young Justice, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Looney Tunes Shows and Bob's Burgers. Toonami is bringing back my Thundercats but no new season yet....

So what's you schedule this season?
Is it mostly animated or live action?
Shows you wish were back this season. (Korra crying )

Edit:
Don't just list stuff talk about it as well. Don't you want me in your fandoms. crying

Mhavaris's Bae

High-functioning Zealot

Re-watching Sherlock and Doctor Who... ; u ;

Dangerous Visionary

Peroxide Swing

Nice. 3nodding

Kawaii Shoujo

I have to admit that the show Arrow looks kinda interesting... it's a shame that I won't be able to watch it on television, mainly because I no longer get to watch television due to the fact that my family is switching to Netflix.

Dangerous Visionary

fairy-phoenix
I have to admit that the show Arrow looks kinda interesting... it's a shame that I won't be able to watch it on television, mainly because I no longer get to watch television due to the fact that my family is switching to Netflix.

OUCH. Well can't they at least keep super basic cable? (At the very least you will get CW that way) Cause just having Netflix alone would be ICK. Or maybe you can get Netflix AND Hulu plus. That's a grand total of like 16 dollars a month. (Oh and then there's itunes and amazon prime)

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
I'm looking forward to watching the newest season of Haven and Warehouse 13 on the Syfy channel and of course toonami ^_^.
I was looking forward to the newest season of storm chasers on discovery channel but they cancelled it for no reason *sulks in a corner*
I'm being forced to watch the newest The Mentalist series (not a huge fan anymore due to the fact that my family watches it nonstop and it's driving me nuts)
i was hoping for a second season of "Touch" on Fox. it was a great series
Guess i'm stuck watching Glee and New Girl

Fashionable Vampire

Currently pumped for "RuPaul's Drag Race: All-Stars" as well as waiting for the next 5 episodes of "Leverage" to air.

Gave "Criminal Minds" a shot, but the new girl just turns me off. I'm sorry, but I want Paget Brewster to come back.

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Peroxide Swing

The Doctor Rules!

Demonic Smoker

6,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm excited about Supernatural and The Walking Dead.
Oh! And Revolution.
. u .
Vampire Diaries + Dexter are my two long awaited shows. I'm excited for Arrow as well.

Kawaii Shoujo

Miss-dark8607
fairy-phoenix

OUCH. Well can't they at least keep super basic cable? (At the very least you will get CW that way) Cause just having Netflix alone would be ICK. Or maybe you can get Netflix AND Hulu plus. That's a grand total of like 16 dollars a month. (Oh and then there's itunes and amazon prime)
Nope for our entire service was cut off just a few days ago.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Once Upon a Time
The Vampire Diaries
Hart of Dixie
Revenge
Doctor Who...well I have to wait till Christmas now till it continues again scream
Downton Abbey
Magi The Labyrinth of Magic, Glee (cause I want to know what happens with Kurt) and Once Upon A Time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff