Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Baby

I'm really enjoying S.H.I.E.L.D... except for Skye. I don't mind her plotline (I'm hoping for some twists in it and not being as cliche as it is now). But her whole I'm-the-only-one-who-knows-how-to-talk-to-people-or-do-missions-and-you-don't-crap-because-you're-S.H.I.E.L.D.-and-you've-got-regulations-and-rules-are-made-to-be-broken is getting really old really fast, plus it's overdone. I really hope she really messes up a mission, gets someone/multiple someones killed or seriously injured and gets off her high horse... or she could just do the last bit.

Also, more May; she's my favorite.
The show has gotten so much better the last four episodes.
I actually like it quite a bit now.
I can tell I finally care about the characters because I now ship Fitz/Simmons.
Ward and May though....WHAT THE HELL?!

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
Twisted_Misery

I ship Fitz/Simmons too emotion_bigheart
Dude when the episode started with Ward in May's room. UGH I don't know. It bugged me. I was so confused. Like what? eek

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
My favorite characters are Fitzsimmons. I love how even the characters on the show even refer to those two as that pretty often. Favorite episode is episode 3. If only because of the way it ended. Maybe using it as a set-up for the villain of a future film?
monkey2979
Twisted_Misery

Dude when the episode started with Ward in May's room. UGH I don't know. It bugged me. I was so confused. Like what? eek

They're just so adorable seperately, and combined, it's like you can't even take it. emotion_kirakira
Yeah when May left her bedroom door open at the end of the episode before that and Ward was like, "Oh, I'm about to get some." I was like WTF NO WHAT IS THIS?!
Then the next morning it was just weird and seemed forced.

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
Twisted_Misery
monkey2979
Twisted_Misery

They're just so adorable seperately, and combined, it's like you can't even take it. emotion_kirakira
Yeah when May left her bedroom door open at the end of the episode before that and Ward was like, "Oh, I'm about to get some." I was like WTF NO WHAT IS THIS?!

When Simmons made Fitz the sandwich emotion_bigheart
May+Ward was the most shocking thing that's happened in the whole series so far.
monkey2979
Twisted_Misery

When Simmons made Fitz the sandwich emotion_bigheart
May+Ward was the most shocking thing that's happened in the whole series so far.

They're exactly the same and they don't even realize it.
Seeing Fitz so upset because Ward saved Simmons instead of him...broke my heart.
I actually agree that was the most shocking thing, which is sad.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i luv the show so far ^_^ can't wait for the new epi. to come on soon X3 May's my fave character so far..lol xD she kicks alotta a** in da show 4 sure mrgreen

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
I love it! love it love it! I've heard that they may put Loki in it.. like a cameo... I would love if they did it with any of the characters though =w=

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
I'm one of those that also has to go online to talk to people about the series since no one I know watches it.

Agent May's been my favorite character for a while and the berserker episode cemented that. When she walked into her hotel room with bottle in hand and left the door open, I was torn on whether Ward should or shouldn't. I mean, I thought he'd be able to get help in controlling his anger, but next episode, yeah. cat_stare And he doesn't seem to have anger issues anymore....

I'll stick with the series. And I do hope there will be more seasons to come.

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
I was so amused when Skye told Ward that May needed to get laid.

If he had been facing her, he would have been so busted.

Thieving Hunter

Is it as funny as the commercials showed it being?

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Personally I think the characters are kind of boring.
May is the reliable leader woman who every should listen to.
Sky is the i hate regulations and have to do my own thing girl.
Ward is the boring everyman.
The two labies are boring tech crazy labbies...

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Istaya
I'm really enjoying S.H.I.E.L.D... except for Skye. I don't mind her plotline (I'm hoping for some twists in it and not being as cliche as it is now). But her whole I'm-the-only-one-who-knows-how-to-talk-to-people-or-do-missions-and-you-don't-crap-because-you're-S.H.I.E.L.D.-and-you've-got-regulations-and-rules-are-made-to-be-broken is getting really old really fast, plus it's overdone. I really hope she really messes up a mission, gets someone/multiple someones killed or seriously injured and gets off her high horse... or she could just do the last bit.

Also, more May; she's my favorite.

My sentiments exactly!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas