Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I think the show is fantastic. I love the way they're going about it and how they're trying to keep a central plot point throughout the season. Only thing I would do is add Dum Dum Dougan to the show, just so I can hear everyone ordering him around and hearing "Dum Dum" a lot.

Intellectual Mage

7,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Lily_Fairegarden
My fiance and I adore it. We have a weekly game on Tuesday nights and we have given serious consideration to missing it just to see Agents of Shield. We haven't, but ... we might.

I love Coulson and ALL the comic book references are amazing. It's cool to see the characters they are bringing out of the books and what they are doing with them. (Grew up reading my Dad's comic book collection...)

I wasn't too sure of the geeks at first, but love Fitz and Simmons now. That episode with the Chitaron was just so awesome. I really like all the characters. Which is odd cause there's always someone who isn't great. But these ones all are.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what other developments they have in store for us. So glad that it's doing so well.

I love how they mentioned Hawkeye and Black widow in the last episode! biggrin

And yeah, a few of the characters I were unsure about at first (like the geeks), but now they are my favorites. Most shows hardly have a great cast but I think this one certainly does!
It's a great show.

Secret-G3's Spouse

Devoted Friend

19,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Married 100
4Shame
It's okay so far.
I'm still waiting for the big reveal about Coulson and where he really was during this "vacation" of his after he died.
I like how they got Chun-Li as their pilot though emotion_awesome

Yeah, she and Coulson are the most interesting characters, tbh. I kind of just watch it because at this point. The firt ep. was the best so far, but I liked the last one.

Adrie Nelson's Significant Otter

Unstoppable Hunter

Secret-3ch
4Shame
It's okay so far.
I'm still waiting for the big reveal about Coulson and where he really was during this "vacation" of his after he died.
I like how they got Chun-Li as their pilot though emotion_awesome

Yeah, she and Coulson are the most interesting characters, tbh. I kind of just watch it because at this point. The firt ep. was the best so far, but I liked the last one.

I definitely like agent May. Her and Coulson are my favourite two. The last ep and the Chitauri helmet are my two faves

Unstoppable Hunter

Unknown58934
It's a great show.

I very eagerly awaited it. For months I was so excited. The day it came out I had a spas attack lol

Unstoppable Hunter

Twisted_Misery
xChernayaVdovax
Twisted_Misery
It's decent so far.
It's obvious Skye/her trainer dude are going to get together.
You can tell Joss did this because all the characters are versions of the Buffy characters.

Oh yeah, Ward and Skye are definitely gonna get together at some point.
Mhm, glad to see I'm not the only one that thought that
Love your signature btw

Definitely.
Yeah I sit there like, "You're so Xander right now..."
Thanks!
Your avi is sweet.

I do that too. And my friends who for some strange reason have never seen Buffy don't understand the comparisons I'm making lol
Thank you!

Unstoppable Hunter

wolf_with_a_dragon
I think the show is fantastic. I love the way they're going about it and how they're trying to keep a central plot point throughout the season. Only thing I would do is add Dum Dum Dougan to the show, just so I can hear everyone ordering him around and hearing "Dum Dum" a lot.

I love it too! I'm jut in love with it all together. Its a fantastic show. Omg! Haha I would LOVE to see that! Lol

Genius

9,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The show is kinda corny but I just wanna know what's going on with Coulson.
xChernayaVdovax
Twisted_Misery
xChernayaVdovax

Oh yeah, Ward and Skye are definitely gonna get together at some point.
Mhm, glad to see I'm not the only one that thought that
Love your signature btw

Definitely.
Yeah I sit there like, "You're so Xander right now..."
Thanks!
Your avi is sweet.

I do that too. And my friends who for some strange reason have never seen Buffy don't understand the comparisons I'm making lol
Thank you!

People who haven't heard of or seen Buffy, I'm like, "Oh, were you born yesterday? No? Then you don't exist to me." xD
I make the comparisons in my head and I'm sitting there laughing by myself like a noob. lol
You're welcome!

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
I loved watching Buffy back in the day so when it first came out I was excited that it was almost like it except that it had the S.H.E.I.L.D. stuff to it. It's a great show, it's one of my fav things to watch on Tuesday after it records on my DVR.

Original Member

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I can't stress this enough, it started out -TERRIBLY-. But it's actually growing back, shame it's dropping viewers like flies per episode, hoping it'll continue though.

Still hate Skye though.

Demonic Cat

I am enjoying Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. and hope it gets renewed for a second season!

Unstoppable Hunter

SupernaturalDream
I am enjoying Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. and hope it gets renewed for a second season!

Oh me too! Its my favourite thing on tv right now! X3

Tiny Friend

I love all of the characters! I love how dorky Simmons and Fitz are, they're just so
adorable. May is just so many amounts of kick a**. ♥
I'm raising eyebrows at Ward entering May's hotel room during this week's episode.

I don't remember if they got okay for season 2? I might be confused with some other show. ><

Anyway I'm dying to learn what happened to Coulson and I hope Skye learns about her family.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff