Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Consumer

AlaskanThunderFvck
Gardening_with_Rave_Music
Nothing.
Zombies cannot find you they are too stupid, can't smell you over their own stench, cant see you over their rotten eyes, cannot plan tor each you cuz of their screwed up brain.

they can hear you though, prob
some animals dont rely on the sense of smell or eyes
The inner ear might be hard to maintain considering how rotten they are which means balance issues and hearing issues. It depends if its a virus, nano-bot, cyborg, parasite, bacterial, or fungal type really.

IRL Vampire

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
AlaskanThunderFvck
Nothing.
Zombies cannot find you they are too stupid, can't smell you over their own stench, cant see you over their rotten eyes, cannot plan tor each you cuz of their screwed up brain.

The inner ear might be hard to maintain considering how rotten they are which means balance issues and hearing issues. It depends if its a virus, nano-bot, cyborg, parasite, bacterial, or fungal type really.

well the most common is virus and no resident evil mutation stuff just rotting corpses out for human flesh,
wehn theyre fresh they can move more fluidly, and can use most their senses, but of course they lose em as they rot (:

Greedy Consumer

AlaskanThunderFvck
AlaskanThunderFvck
Nothing.

well the most common is virus and no resident evil mutation stuff just rotting corpses out for human flesh,
wehn theyre fresh they can move more fluidly, and can use most their senses, but of course they lose em as they rot (:
Thing is the stereotypical rotting stuff doesn't really occur. It'd be a misonception form their reckless behavior allowing themselves ot gain normal injuries and leave them untreated, which means a zombie might have their senses enough like with rabies, but just have aggressive behavior. Which means, sure, a stereotypical zombie apocalypse would fail so hard. But a realistic one is still possible, which means we need to do away with stereotypes and assumptions and think realistically.

So lets say its a lab altered rabies or something. The zombies appear as they do cuz of neglect, otherwise htey are normal, but wearing themselves down rapidly from constant adrenal gland activity and not sleeping and running around like lunatics. Which means guns are th emost effective, they can rip through barriers, they are stronger and faster than you in melee and melee isnt smart anyways as it only takes numbers then you are done. So for a virus zombie that is realistic, I would say guns, probably not a shotgun lol. Because then a skinless zombie with a cracked skull is gonna still run up to me and bite down lol.

So, I need like, an assault rifle to take longer distance threats before they get into range, smgs are good too but sitll have a hgiher risk of getting ******** up. lmgs are nice but HEAVY who can carry that around for days on end and not suffer some ill effect? Its bad enough you need to carry ammo.

IRL Vampire

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
well im not trying to be realistic but sure, id say guns are not good if you are trying to be incognito
so try to avoid guns unless necessary.

if i were to carry around some sort of firearm id go with a hand gun 9mm, if suppressor is available then yes please.

Greedy Consumer

AlaskanThunderFvck
well im not trying to be realistic.
Well then.
I would be a shapeshifter that simmune to the zombie virus. Since we dont need to operate on reality lol.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
How many ******** times is someone going to post a poorly spelled version of a topic that doesn't belong here in ED?
is unbiblical and unscientific and won't happen.

Fanatical Zealot

washu_2004
The odds of a zombie apocalypse actually happening is immeasurably tiny.

If you want to prepare for a disaster pick one that may actually happen in your area like a tornado or a flood and make preparations for that.

My plan is to plan for things that are far more likely to actually happen and if something that is almost impossible like a zombie apocalypse happens I will be already be prepared.

Also having 2 weeks of non perishable food , medications and water and several changes of clothing would be excellent things to have for any disaster.

Hurricanes and earthquakes are also important, when you look at Japan, Haiti, New Orleans etc.

The four big ones are super volcanic eruption, meteor strike, EMP/solar flare, and a pandemic.

Fanatical Zealot

Food, water, a barricade mostly.

Maybe an Ak-74; cheap ammo, reliable, fairly lightweight, widely available enough, seems to be a decent weapon if we're going for head shots. Maybe some kind of spear or large knife to fight them off; a gladius would be cool, with a shield to keep them at a distance.

IRL Vampire

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
The Legendary Guest
How many ******** times is someone going to post a poorly spelled version of a topic that doesn't belong here in ED?
forever

IRL Vampire

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
AlaskanThunderFvck
well im not trying to be realistic.
Well then.
I would be a shapeshifter that simmune to the zombie virus. Since we dont need to operate on reality lol.
lol sure then

IRL Vampire

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Suicidesoldier#1
Food, water, a barricade mostly.

Maybe an Ak-74; cheap ammo, reliable, fairly lightweight, widely available enough, seems to be a decent weapon if we're going for head shots. Maybe some kind of spear or large knife to fight them off; a gladius would be cool, with a shield to keep them at a distance.
youre the first person to actually reply normally ;u;
thank you

IRL Vampire

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
mluck24
is unbiblical and unscientific and won't happen.
booorrriinnggg
but actually its scientifically possible

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
AlaskanThunderFvck
The Legendary Guest
forever

Or at least until they find themselves in the middle of a "zombie apocalypes", anyway. stare

IRL Vampire

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
The Legendary Guest
AlaskanThunderFvck
The Legendary Guest
forever

Or at least until they find themselves in the middle of a "zombie apocalypes", anyway. stare

ppffttt ohgog, i cant wait to bring my plan into action

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces