Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
DlCK CATSTY
Omorose Panya
DlCK CATSTY
mfw people use everything they can to slander zimmerman's character yet the slightest hint of suspicion towards trayvon and it makes you a horrible person
Firstly, who in this thread has portrayed you as being a horrible person for bringing up Trayvon's past? I read everything and did not come across that.In fact, I do not recall anyone taking personal stabs at you. (Actually, I think Phallic called you a racist, but not for that specific reason.)

Secondly, Zimmerman has a history of violence confirmed by police reports while Trayvon has a history of drug use confirmd by his school. The only violent incident is an alleged attack reported on a twitter page. If that counts as valid evidence in your book, I have to question your ability to collect and analyse evidence. But I will give yo a chance, as I believe that is fair.

Do you have any credible evidence that the attack took place? Do you have evidence from a police report the bus driver possibly filed? Any evidence from the school? Any evidence from the survellience tape the bus likely had? Because Twitter is not evidence.

Thirdly, how do you equate marijuana use and physically abusing your partner, as you've been implying throughout the thread?

Well it was posting by his sibling.

Maybe she was a b***h?
I am going to post something about you attempting to rob a convenience store on my twitter account. After I make one, that is.

And lord knows that if it's on twitter, it's true. THE INTERNET DOES NOT LIE.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
DlCK CATSTY
Kiumaru
DlCK CATSTY
We also know that according to the police report Zimmerman had a bloody nose and a gash on the back of his head as well as the back of his sweater was wet and had grass on it from laying on his back while Trayvon was on top of his punching him in the face.

According to the police report. (But we don't really know that he was laying on his back while Trayvon was punching him in the face. Stop adding dramatic imagery.)

A witness identified came to the police and said he saw them on the ground behind his house fighting with zimmerman on the ground and trayvon on top of him.
Wow. One witness. That proves a lot.

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Omorose Panya
DlCK CATSTY
Omorose Panya
DlCK CATSTY
mfw people use everything they can to slander zimmerman's character yet the slightest hint of suspicion towards trayvon and it makes you a horrible person
Firstly, who in this thread has portrayed you as being a horrible person for bringing up Trayvon's past? I read everything and did not come across that.In fact, I do not recall anyone taking personal stabs at you. (Actually, I think Phallic called you a racist, but not for that specific reason.)

Secondly, Zimmerman has a history of violence confirmed by police reports while Trayvon has a history of drug use confirmd by his school. The only violent incident is an alleged attack reported on a twitter page. If that counts as valid evidence in your book, I have to question your ability to collect and analyse evidence. But I will give yo a chance, as I believe that is fair.

Do you have any credible evidence that the attack took place? Do you have evidence from a police report the bus driver possibly filed? Any evidence from the school? Any evidence from the survellience tape the bus likely had? Because Twitter is not evidence.

Thirdly, how do you equate marijuana use and physically abusing your partner, as you've been implying throughout the thread?

Well it was posting by his sibling.

Maybe she was a b***h?
I am going to post something about you attempting to rob a convenience store on my twitter account. After I make one, that is.

And lord knows that if it's on twitter, it's true. THE INTERNET DOES NOT LIE.

For all we know the "thug" images could've just been that. "Thug images" for camwhoring purposes. Again, why didn't people run with assumptions when Bristol Palin's gangstabitch photos surfaced? Why isn't she cast as a "Sheneequa" for not only having a pic, but the whole baby daddy thing going on? But when Trayvon has pictures "OMG, photos on the internet! He must be hood for realz!"

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Memette
For all we know the "thug" images could've just been that. "Thug images" for camwhoring purposes. Again, why didn't people run with assumptions when Bristol Palin's gangstabitch photos surfaced? Why isn't she cast as a "Sheneequa" for not only having a pic, but the whole baby daddy thing going on? But when Trayvon has pictures "OMG, photos on the internet! He must be hood for realz!"
The joys of being a white woman. heart

btw I'll respond to your PM later today.

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Omorose Panya
Memette

LOL I'm on AIM you know. XD

Anyway, even if the twitter was accurate, even if the marijuana and the painting on somebody's locker was true, my point is that its not relevant because Zimmerman didn't need any of that to get suspicious of Trayvon, which caused him to ultimately follow him. Trayvon could've been anybody, including someone with a cleaner track record. The fact he followed him was what caused the fight. And again, even if the police did or didn't tell him to follow Trayvon, that's not relevant either. Why the hell would you follow someone with a gun on you. That tells me you're prepared to kill because you're prepared for the altercation to get violent.

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
DlCK CATSTY
Kiumaru
DlCK CATSTY
Kiumaru
DlCK CATSTY

About as relevant as ZImmerman's is.

Well, it's relevant if Zimmerman is supposedly racist.

There's a difference between "delinquent past" and "racist past". As a "delinquent past" doesn't actually mean you committed a crime whereas a "racist past" could mean that, since Zimmerman shot Trayvon to death, that he did so for racist motives.

Read accounts of what actually happened and come back.

What do you want me to pull from it? Your posts which seem to focus a lot on what Zimmerman says?

Honestly, you seem to take the naive view that Zimmerman or the police couldn't lie. Of course, Trayvon's family could be lying as well but we cannot really tell which side was telling the truth.

The only fact that we really know is that Trayvon was unarmed (and, really, your charge that he stole from the 7-11 is unsubstantiated. Even if you don't have a receipt, it doesn't mean that you stole from the store. I, for instance, throw away receipts if I feel that I'm going to eat/drink what I bought [which would be what I would do if I bought skittles and tea]).

We also know that according to the police report Zimmerman had a bloody nose and a gash on the back of his head as well as the back of his sweater was wet and had grass on it from laying on his back while Trayvon was on top of his punching him in the face.
I made the only important part of your statement there red and bold, so you'd be able to see it. According to police reports, he did. According to surveillance videos, photographs, phone calls, and ******** LOGIC, he's full of s**t, trying to cover his a** because he shot an innocent kid. You are failing to convince anyone. The facts remain: No evidence of the so-called "assault" on surveillance videos that night, no investigation to make sure Zimmerman's stories lined up (which they do not--you notice how often he changes his story?), 911 phone calls in which TRAYVON (not Zimmerman, TRAYVON) is heard screaming for help, Zimmerman disobeying police orders to not follow Trayvon, and a dead teenager shot by Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman "wannabe cop" and vigilante who called 911 regularly for reasons that no one took seriously because they aren't crimes.

As for the police report, pigs can't lie? Bullshit. I've seen a greater ratio of cops lie than "regular" people, and that's saying something. People can lie under oath--if it were physically impossible, there wouldn't be courts and trials in the first place because they would be unnecessary. Cops, while supposedly acting in "protection of the community", also act in self-interest.

If they were to admit that they botched the investigation, they would be fired and may become outcasts in their community for letting the murder of a 17-year-old kid go. They feel they have to cover up, because I give you fair odds if they didn't, they'd never work as police again. Think this is purely speculation? Look at the part of your last argument I colored orange. There is no evidence of that ever happening besides Zimmerman's testimony. So, your arguments in general are based purely on your interpretation of events and Zimmerman's ever-changing story, both of which are in my book considered "speculation."

Give us real, solid evidence that Zimmerman is innocent. I'd like to hear it. Because so far, you're just talking in circles and using falsified evidence to make a point that in and of itself is flawed. Zimmerman killed Trayvon. It's as simple as that.

[/thread]

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PandorasJackinthebox
DlCK CATSTY
Kiumaru
DlCK CATSTY
Kiumaru
DlCK CATSTY

About as relevant as ZImmerman's is.

Well, it's relevant if Zimmerman is supposedly racist.

There's a difference between "delinquent past" and "racist past". As a "delinquent past" doesn't actually mean you committed a crime whereas a "racist past" could mean that, since Zimmerman shot Trayvon to death, that he did so for racist motives.

Read accounts of what actually happened and come back.

What do you want me to pull from it? Your posts which seem to focus a lot on what Zimmerman says?

Honestly, you seem to take the naive view that Zimmerman or the police couldn't lie. Of course, Trayvon's family could be lying as well but we cannot really tell which side was telling the truth.

The only fact that we really know is that Trayvon was unarmed (and, really, your charge that he stole from the 7-11 is unsubstantiated. Even if you don't have a receipt, it doesn't mean that you stole from the store. I, for instance, throw away receipts if I feel that I'm going to eat/drink what I bought [which would be what I would do if I bought skittles and tea]).

I made the only important part of your statement there red and bold, so you'd be able to see it. According to police reports, he did. According to surveillance videos, photographs, phone calls, and ******** LOGIC, he's full of s**t, trying to cover his a** because he shot an innocent kid. You are failing to convince anyone. The facts remain: No evidence of the so-called "assault" on surveillance videos that night, no investigation to make sure Zimmerman's stories lined up (which they do not--you notice how often he changes his story?), 911 phone calls in which TRAYVON (not Zimmerman, TRAYVON) is heard screaming for help, Zimmerman disobeying police orders to not follow Trayvon, and a dead teenager shot by Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman "wannabe cop" and vigilante who called 911 regularly for reasons that no one took seriously because they aren't crimes.

As for the police report, pigs can't lie? Bullshit. I've seen a greater ratio of cops lie than "regular" people, and that's saying something. People can lie under oath--if it were physically impossible, there wouldn't be courts and trials in the first place because they would be unnecessary. Cops, while supposedly acting in "protection of the community", also act in self-interest.

If they were to admit that they botched the investigation, they would be fired and may become outcasts in their community for letting the murder of a 17-year-old kid go. They feel they have to cover up, because I give you fair odds if they didn't, they'd never work as police again. Think this is purely speculation? Look at the part of your last argument I colored orange. There is no evidence of that ever happening besides Zimmerman's testimony. So, your arguments in general are based purely on your interpretation of events and Zimmerman's ever-changing story, both of which are in my book considered "speculation."

Give us real, solid evidence that Zimmerman is innocent. I'd like to hear it. Because so far, you're just talking in circles and using falsified evidence to make a point that in and of itself is flawed. Zimmerman killed Trayvon. It's as simple as that.

[/thread]

I'm hearing there is surveillance video in higher def, that shows Zimmerman had an injury on his head.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

however I'm not seeing where the broken nose is, even in that video. I'll wait until the facts come up in court, but I think that Zimmerman made a stupid decision no matter how beat up he got because of it. He shouldn't have followed the boy, and his own common sense should've told him if he needed to bring a gun with him, he shouldn't be following someone that would require that much fatal force.
I've seen the high def version there is some kind of a scrape at least. Though people have been arguing that the wound is not where we would expect it to be if he was having his head smashed against the pavement. Trayvon would have to be incredibly good at fighting to push with his meager size a 200 pound guy. But whatever, It'll be interesting to see how this plays out in court.

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Memette
Omorose Panya
Memette

Anyway, even if the twitter was accurate, even if the marijuana and the painting on somebody's locker was true, my point is that its not relevant because Zimmerman didn't need any of that to get suspicious of Trayvon, which caused him to ultimately follow him. Trayvon could've been anybody, including someone with a cleaner track record. The fact he followed him was what caused the fight. And again, even if the police did or didn't tell him to follow Trayvon, that's not relevant either. Why the hell would you follow someone with a gun on you. That tells me you're prepared to kill because you're prepared for the altercation to get violent.
I know it isn't relevant to the case. I was just pointing out that Zimmerman and Martin's histories are not comparable. It makes sense to call Zimmerman's into question if it grants credibility to the idea that the attack was possibly racially motivated and that Zimmerman was likely to have started something, but so far there is nothing relevant to this case about Martin's history.
The difference between Zimmerman and Martin is that Martin had probable cause to attack Zimmerman in self defense. He was being stalked. Zimmerman's history to discern some probability of of motivation for following Trayvon is in order. The only thing about Trayvon that was known was that he was wearing a hoodie and that Zimmerman thought he was black. What was known about Trayvon was not enough to establish probable cause in following him.

The implication is actually kind of scary for me as a woman. What if a man decides he's going to stalk women when they haven't committed any crime? If they decide take a self defense class or buy pepper spray he can say it's defense for killing them? I think self defense should be put into question when you are following/stalking someone without probable cause. Otherwise we're possibly giving stalkers the green light to walk around with guns.

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Omorose Panya
Memette
Omorose Panya
Memette

I know it isn't relevant to the case. I was just pointing out that Zimmerman and Martin's histories are not comparable. It makes sense to call Zimmerman's into question if it grants credibility to the idea that the attack was possibly racially motivated and that Zimmerman was likely to have started something, but so far there is nothing relevant to this case about Martin's history.

Regardless if it was racially motivated or not, the issue is, why did he follow the boy? It was stupid and pointless even if they somehow manage to prove that it wasn't racially motivated, though.
No comment. stare

Lonely Dabbler

Memette
Omorose Panya
Memette
Omorose Panya
Memette

Regardless if it was racially motivated or not, the issue is, why did he follow the boy? It was stupid and pointless even if they somehow manage to prove that it wasn't racially motivated, though.

He obviously followed him because the community was paranoid after multiple burglaries and he could just has easily been someone casing the area for home to break into since he wasn't known in the area.

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
DlCK CATSTY
Memette
Omorose Panya
Memette
Omorose Panya
Memette

He obviously followed him because the community was paranoid after multiple burglaries and he could just has easily been someone casing the area for home to break into since he wasn't known in the area.

We know why he "technically" followed him. But I'm saying personal safety should outweigh paranoia over numerous break-ins.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff