Lonely Dabbler

Dandrogyny
DlCK CATSTY
Dandrogyny
DlCK CATSTY
Dandrogyny
DlCK CATSTY

I'm taking it about as serious as you are with your "Lmao seriously"
Oh get over yourself. This conversation is over because of your petty s**t, babe.

It's over because your argument is based on speculation and his mother crying that her son was murdered in cold blood.
No dear, that's not what my argument is based on. You never let me explain my position at all before you went straight to name-calling .Your loss. You'll never know what my position really is now. Guess you'll just make more s**t up.

You made a joke of it first.
I was "lmao"ing at your presumptuous approach, not the case itself.

But all I've said has been taken from news sources that covered what happened.

Lonely Dabbler

N3bu
DlCK CATSTY
N3bu
DlCK CATSTY
N3bu
Zimmerman should not have been charged with murder because Zimmerman should not of shot and killed someone. But he did and here we are.

And Trayvon should not have been on top of him punching him in the face before he was shot.

Because, even if that were true, shooting someone is the appropriate response to getting punched in the face.

Not you know, punching them back, or restraining them, no killing them is very appropriate.

At the very least Zimmerman should be charged with Murder for being a complete idiot.

When you are fearing for your life you can take any response necessary.

He tried calling for help while he was being attacked and his coward neighbors didn't come out and stop the fight. What would you do if you were in a fight with someone physically stronger and in much better shape than you and they smashed the back of your head off the sidewalk and the only means of stopping it was your gun?

I'd either wave the gun in his face to get him to back off or shoot him in the foot.

Have fun getting sued and blowing thousands of dollars on legal fees.

Dapper Phantom

DlCK CATSTY
Dandrogyny
DlCK CATSTY
Dandrogyny
DlCK CATSTY

It's over because your argument is based on speculation and his mother crying that her son was murdered in cold blood.
No dear, that's not what my argument is based on. You never let me explain my position at all before you went straight to name-calling .Your loss. You'll never know what my position really is now. Guess you'll just make more s**t up.

I'm talking about that particular conclusion you drew despite very limited witness.
I'm not giving you what you want anymore. Not replying anymore. I've made my views clear. Anything else you accuse you're basically just making it up to keep this conversation going.

Lonely Dabbler

Dandrogyny
DlCK CATSTY
Dandrogyny
DlCK CATSTY
Dandrogyny
DlCK CATSTY

I'm talking about that particular conclusion you drew despite very limited witness.
I'm not giving you what you want anymore. Not replying anymore. I've made my views clear. Anything else you accuse you're basically just making it up to keep this conversation going.

But I want to see your hawt sigpic.

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
DlCK CATSTY
N3bu
DlCK CATSTY
N3bu
Zimmerman should not have been charged with murder because Zimmerman should not of shot and killed someone. But he did and here we are.

And Trayvon should not have been on top of him punching him in the face before he was shot.

Because, even if that were true, shooting someone is the appropriate response to getting punched in the face.

Not you know, punching them back, or restraining them, no killing them is very appropriate.

At the very least Zimmerman should be charged with Murder for being a complete idiot.

He tried calling for help while he was being attacked and his coward neighbors didn't come out and stop the fight. What would you do if you were in a fight with someone physically stronger and in much better shape than you and they smashed the back of your head off the sidewalk and the only means of stopping it was your gun?

Here's what I would have done:

--Call a dispatcher
--Wait for advice
--Follow said advice

Instead of y'know, creeping out a kid by stalking him. Oh and even before all that? Make a non-creepy effort to KNOW who everyone in my neighborhood is, who their family members were and if there were alternative living arrangements going on... too much common ******** sense.

Lonely Dabbler

Orphan_Shadow
DlCK CATSTY
N3bu
DlCK CATSTY
N3bu

--Call a dispatcher
--Wait for advice
--Follow said advice

Instead of y'know, creeping out a kid by stalking him. Oh and even before all that? Make a non-creepy effort to KNOW who everyone in my neighborhood is, who their family members were and if there were alternative living arrangements going on... too much common ******** sense.

He was headed back to his truck, Trayvon had more than enough time to get away but instead he came back to confront him after he could have gone inside.

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
DlCK CATSTY
Orphan_Shadow
DlCK CATSTY
N3bu
DlCK CATSTY
N3bu

--Call a dispatcher
--Wait for advice
--Follow said advice

He was headed back to his truck, Trayvon had more than enough time to get away but instead he came back to confront him after he could have gone inside.

I don't buy that s**t. Even if I did, my stance still stands that this ******** of a neighborhood watch captain is the most epic worst case scenario of "ur doin it rong" EVER. talk2hand

Lonely Dabbler

Orphan_Shadow
DlCK CATSTY
Orphan_Shadow
DlCK CATSTY
N3bu

--Call a dispatcher
--Wait for advice
--Follow said advice

I don't buy that s**t. Even if I did, my stance still stands that this ******** of a neighborhood watch captain is the most epic worst case scenario of "ur doin it rong" EVER. talk2hand

Trayvon was already running into the alley leading to his dads house by the time Zimmerman was getting out of the car as the 911 call can attest to.

He had a lot of time to run and was obviously much faster than Zimmerman, he could have easily made it home but he stuck around for some reason.

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
DlCK CATSTY
Orphan_Shadow
DlCK CATSTY
Orphan_Shadow
DlCK CATSTY
N3bu

--Call a dispatcher
--Wait for advice
--Follow said advice

Trayvon was already running into the alley leading to his dads house by the time Zimmerman was getting out of the car as the 911 call can attest to.

He had a lot of time to run and was obviously much faster than Zimmerman, he could have easily made it home but he stuck around for some reason.

I told you I don't buy that bullshido, so goodbye and thanks for all the fish. I've had enough of your trollnanegans. talk2hand

Lonely Dabbler

Orphan_Shadow
DlCK CATSTY
Orphan_Shadow
DlCK CATSTY
Orphan_Shadow

--Call a dispatcher
--Wait for advice
--Follow said advice

I told you I don't buy that bullshido, so goodbye and thanks for all the fish. I've had enough of your trollnanegans. talk2hand

I'm not trolling. Listen to the 911 call.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
DlCK CATSTY
Dandrogyny
DlCK CATSTY
Dandrogyny
DlCK CATSTY

Clearly Trayvon was in such fear for his life that he double backed and confronted Zimmerman who was headed back to his truck instead of going in the house and calling the police since he was already close to his father's house.
He was being stalked with a gun. It wasn't smart to confront him but being an unwise kid doesn't mean you deserve to get shot. The exact motivation is NOT clear from what little evidence has been leaked to the public.

He was being followed by car while Zimmerman was on the phone with 911, not exactly stalking in the traditional sense.

Evidently if Zimmerman had drawn his gun the entire time Trayvon would probably have seen it and not come back to start a fight and get himself shot.

The motive for starting the fight? Testicles.
Someone stalking you in a car with a firearm is even more creepy. I've had people follow me with cars before. It's ******** scarier than s**t. It would be far worse if I knew they were armed.

Maybe then he just wanted to know why the ******** he was being followed by some creeper, then. You don't know how asking, "What the ******** is your problem" could then turn into "OH s**t he has a ******** GUN."

Allegedly the exchange of words was more like "You have a problem?" "Well now you do" and then he punched Zimmerman in the face

And this transcript of conversation is based on what, exactly?

Quote:
and he fell down after having approached Zimmerman from behind because he was walking back to his suv and confronting him.

Entertaining display, sir.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
DlCK CATSTY
Orphan_Shadow
DlCK CATSTY
Orphan_Shadow
DlCK CATSTY
N3bu

--Call a dispatcher
--Wait for advice
--Follow said advice

I love how you use the word "obviously". "Obviously the thinner person is going to run faster than the chubby-boy".

Problem is....that's not necessarily true. I currently weigh every bit of 130 lbs. Standing 5'4" tall. I'm not "fat" by any standard. My best friend is more along the lines of 220 lbs or so, last I checked in with him. Roughly 5'9", I'd like to say. He's a bit of a chub. Not grossly obese, by any means, but certainly more round than I am. He even smokes. I don't.

Despite all this, he outruns me, every goddamn time. Passes me like I'm standing still.

So no, there's nothing "obvious" about the idea of Treyvon being faster than Zimmerman. There is no reason to simply assume it.

Lonely Dabbler

black_wing_angel
DlCK CATSTY
Orphan_Shadow
DlCK CATSTY
Orphan_Shadow

--Call a dispatcher
--Wait for advice
--Follow said advice

I love how you use the word "obviously". "Obviously the thinner person is going to run faster than the chubby-boy".

Problem is....that's not necessarily true. I currently weigh every bit of 130 lbs. Standing 5'4" tall. I'm not "fat" by any standard. My best friend is more along the lines of 220 lbs or so, last I checked in with him. Roughly 5'9", I'd like to say. He's a bit of a chub. Not grossly obese, by any means, but certainly more round than I am. He even smokes. I don't.

Despite all this, he outruns me, every goddamn time. Passes me like I'm standing still.

So no, there's nothing "obvious" about the idea of Treyvon being faster than Zimmerman. There is no reason to simply assume it.

He also has longer legs than you. He could take an equal amount of steps as you walking at an even speed and end up further.

Trayvon is both taller and thinner than Zimmerman and he plays on a football team. It's easy to assume he is used to running for long periods of time for training.

Lonely Dabbler

black_wing_angel
DlCK CATSTY
Dandrogyny
DlCK CATSTY
Dandrogyny
He was being stalked with a gun. It wasn't smart to confront him but being an unwise kid doesn't mean you deserve to get shot. The exact motivation is NOT clear from what little evidence has been leaked to the public.

He was being followed by car while Zimmerman was on the phone with 911, not exactly stalking in the traditional sense.

Evidently if Zimmerman had drawn his gun the entire time Trayvon would probably have seen it and not come back to start a fight and get himself shot.

The motive for starting the fight? Testicles.
Someone stalking you in a car with a firearm is even more creepy. I've had people follow me with cars before. It's ******** scarier than s**t. It would be far worse if I knew they were armed.

Maybe then he just wanted to know why the ******** he was being followed by some creeper, then. You don't know how asking, "What the ******** is your problem" could then turn into "OH s**t he has a ******** GUN."

Allegedly the exchange of words was more like "You have a problem?" "Well now you do" and then he punched Zimmerman in the face

And this transcript of conversation is based on what, exactly?

Quote:
and he fell down after having approached Zimmerman from behind because he was walking back to his suv and confronting him.

Entertaining display, sir.

Thank you. I'll be here all week!
DlCK CATSTY
Allegedly the exchange of words was more like "You have a problem?" "Well now you do" and then he punched Zimmerman in the face and he fell down after having approached Zimmerman from behind because he was walking back to his suv and confronting him.

"Allegedly" does not mean "it actually happened that way".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff