Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fairy

Religion should never be allowed to define the law.

when the population is high, and resources are low, homosexuality is good for the species in naturally, non violently culling the herd. When the population is low, and resources are high, homosexuality is a dangerous social activity than can lead to the precipice of a race's destruction.
They are like water and oil.
Kaworu 17

Prized resources of Arab nations?
I think that homosexuality is fine, and religion is fine.
Fermionic
Kaworu 17

Prized resources of Arab nations?

The Arab nations prize their water, oil, and homosexuals.
x00deathx
not religious, and im ok with people being gay, but if a guy tries to hit on me there's gonna be a problem lol

Like what?

We Are Organisms
religion is really, not good. homosexuality is fine as long as guys dont hit on me lol.

So you're cool with it so long as, what, you don't have to bare witness?

I don't even understand this hypocrisy. How is someone supposed to even know if you're gay or straight unless they, you know, find out?

I've never liked it when women hit on me, but I don't say "there's gonna be a problem" or "it's okay if you're straight so long as you don't hit on me".

Sounds like shrouded bigotry to me.

xRei xKo's Significant Otter

Shirtless Bloodsucker

10,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
mellifluous glass optics
x00deathx
not religious, and im ok with people being gay, but if a guy tries to hit on me there's gonna be a problem lol

Like what?

We Are Organisms
religion is really, not good. homosexuality is fine as long as guys dont hit on me lol.

I don't even understand this hypocrisy. How is someone supposed to even know if you're gay or straight unless they, you know, find out?

I've never liked it when women hit on me, but I don't say "there's gonna be a problem" or "it's okay if you're straight so long as you don't hit on me".

um. im nnot gonna be ok with it

Greedy Consumer

mellifluous glass optics
x00deathx

Like what?

We Are Organisms

Well when I was a kid I was called a fagot and stuff, and in high school I was shy and some kids were jokingly making me nervous by sort of indirectly hitting on me then laughing, he was sort of a bully too. And Im a shy person in general. To be honest itd prolly scare me if anyone hit on me in a way (I could get slightly interested if its a girl but still fear the prospect), but with a guy itd scare me more. I understand your concern, or I think I do. But, I picture the situation someone hitting on me without asking if Im straight or not first, which would trouble me.
x00deathx
mellifluous glass optics
x00deathx

Like what?

We Are Organisms

Why not? You can turn a person down without being a d**k, you know. The fact that they have a p***s doesn't mean there should be a 'problem'.
We Are Organisms
mellifluous glass optics
x00deathx

Like what?

We Are Organisms

Well when I was a kid I was called a fagot and stuff, and in high school I was shy and some kids were jokingly making me nervous by sort of indirectly hitting on me then laughing, he was sort of a bully too. And Im a shy person in general. To be honest itd prolly scare me if anyone hit on me in a way (I could get slightly interested if its a girl but still fear the prospect), but with a guy itd scare me more. I understand your concern, or I think I do. But, I picture the situation someone hitting on me without asking if Im straight or not first, which would trouble me.

I see. Do you generally go up to women and ask if they're straight before you flirt?

xRei xKo's Significant Otter

Shirtless Bloodsucker

10,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
mellifluous glass optics
x00deathx
mellifluous glass optics
x00deathx

Like what?

We Are Organisms

Why not? You can turn a person down without being a d**k, you know. The fact that they have a p***s doesn't mean there should be a 'problem'.
it'd be ******** werd to behit on by a guy. not gonna let it happen

Greedy Consumer

mellifluous glass optics
We Are Organisms
mellifluous glass optics
x00deathx

Like what?

We Are Organisms

I see. Do you generally go up to women and ask if they're straight before you flirt?
I dont/havent flirt lol. But you have a valid point.
edit: actually sometimes I do flirt on the computer, but in general I try to make sure they are straight or bi, not taken, not underage, before I do. Sort of.
and once in high school before I was aware how widespread alternate sexualities could be I did stare at a girl I liked before, I didnt muster up the courage to speak lol. But other girls liked me too so I felt like, idk. They were subtle about it too, some very less subtle than others I guess. Idk, im just shy lol. On the computer much less so though.

Barton Elder

I believe homosexuality is completely fine, but my religious beliefs do dictate they are sinning and have the possibility of going to Hell for it. Even so, it is my personal belief that God is the almighty judge and anyone who claims his will and acts on it is committing a greater sin. Homosexuals are fine, the one thing I hate is homosexuals who cling to the Bible or become preachers. It clearly states within the book homosexuality is an abomination, so I will have nothing to do with that person AND religion. Separately? Yay.
I think that if you're religious and you think being gay is a sin that you have a right to believe that. I don't think that you have the right to impose your beliefs on everyone else though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff