Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Believe what you want to believe, and love who your heart tells you to love. Don't shove your beliefs down everyone else's throats, because frankly, it is nobody's business but yours (and in the case of sexuality, your partner's).

What is so damn difficult about this concept!?

Dapper Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
FickleWulf
I am just curious as to what peoples views are. If you have nothing to say, don't post. Please be respectful of others' views and opinions. Thank you smile

that as long as abuse isn't happening it isn't my business what someone gets up to with a consenting adult(s) or with their deity(s) of choice.
Complete tolerance.

We are human, as far as religion we can never know the true answer, and there are so many views of that unknown answer we strive to find. We should believe everything, while believing nothing.

Putting a name on god or a religion instantly limits its power it becomes confined to our view an can not grow or be actualiZed

As far as homosexuality, we are human an all of us just want to be loved in some way. Love who you want, and don't force your sexuality on someone who doesn't want it.
Complete tolerance.

We are human, as far as religion we can never know the true answer, and there are so many views of that unknown answer we strive to find. We should believe everything, while believing nothing.

Putting a name on god or a religion instantly limits its power it becomes confined to our view an can not grow or be actualiZed

As far as homosexuality, we are human an all of us just want to be loved in some way. Love who you want, and don't force your sexuality on someone who doesn't want it.

Dangerous Lunatic

20,025 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
FickleWulf
I am just curious as to what peoples views are. If you have nothing to say, don't post. Please be respectful of others' views and opinions. Thank you smile

I think that love is the greatest gift that God gives us, and to discount the love between two people- any two people- might be a morally dangerous position to take.

Shy Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
I don't care if a woman's a lesbian. As long as she doesn't harass me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff