Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I am just curious as to what peoples views are. If you have nothing to say, don't post. Please be respectful of others' views and opinions. Thank you smile

Devoted Worshipper

9,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
The religion I adhere to is not against it. There is nothing in any discovered source that dictates against it. There are regulations however*, but no explicit forbidding of the act itself. I practice Religio Romana.

* Not in the military.
* Submissive partners = feminized, unless foreign or a slave.
* No Roman citizen or freeborn male should be submissive.
* Everything in moderation.

xRei xKo's Significant Otter

Shirtless Bloodsucker

10,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
not religious, and im ok with people being gay, but if a guy tries to hit on me there's gonna be a problem lol

Trash Gekko

11,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
I'm perfectly fine with people being Homosexual or Bisexual. It's their choice. But when it comes to religion... I hate people who try to preach you about God being the what ever they call him. It's just my view.

Shirtless Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
x00deathx
not religious, and im ok with people being gay, but if a guy tries to hit on me there's gonna be a problem lol

Hahahahaha good point XD
Homosexuality is completely acceptable
Religion is also acceptable

STUPIDITY ISNT OK

Shirtless Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
RossetteAmi
Homosexuality is completely acceptable
Religion is also acceptable

STUPIDITY ISNT OK

I completely agree :3

Greedy Consumer

religion is really, not good. homosexuality is fine as long as guys dont hit on me lol.

but homosexuals should be allowed to marry, fi their religion says they cannot then they should go to one that says they can rather than trying to bend doctrine or something. Sure doctrine was probably bent anyways, but bending it more will make it snap into useless pieces. Sure the overall shape of religion is absurd and only useable as a paperweight, and it snapping could actually then be used as more paperweights, so nvm lol.

Hilarious Prophet

DaWulf20
I am just curious as to what peoples views are. If you have nothing to say, don't post. Please be respectful of others' views and opinions. Thank you smile
God likes you just the way you are because you're special just for being you.

Shirtless Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jacque De Molay
DaWulf20
God likes you just the way you are because you're special just for being you.

:3 awwww thank you! same for you heart

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

Sup. Here, have my opinion.

There's nothing wrong with being religious, or believing in God/ Allah/ what have you. There is,
        however, a problem with people attempting to legitimize their hate and bigotry by using the Bible
        and the outdated "rules" that it contains. Though I'm not religious, I know many people who are
        very spiritual and treat me, as a lesbian, as they would any normal heterosexual person. It's
        really infuriating, actually, that the people who try to yell and scream about God thinking gays
        are sinners go on and practice, in the same breath, things that God also commands against in the
        Old Testament. So. Religion is great, so long as it, one, isn't shoved down my throat. And two, it
        isn't used as a means to make hatred and fear acceptable.

I don't have anything at all against homosexuality. But that should be obvious, from what I've already
        said. I get that people, guys in particular, wouldn't like to be hit on by a gay person. But please do
        keep in mind that they're really putting themselves out there? Turn them down gently. Don't freak
        out about "not being a f**" or some s**t like that. If they keep going at you, though ... well, that's a
        different matter entirely.

/wall of text oops sorry

Shirtless Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
angel wing hugs
        Sup. Here, have my opinion.

There's nothing wrong with being religious, or believing in God/ Allah/ what have you. There is,
        however, a problem with people attempting to legitimize their hate and bigotry by using the Bible
        and the outdated "rules" that it contains. Though I'm not religious, I know many people who are
        very spiritual and treat me, as a lesbian, as they would any normal heterosexual person. It's
        really infuriating, actually, that the people who try to yell and scream about God thinking gays
        are sinners go on and practice, in the same breath, things that God also commands against in the
        Old Testament. So. Religion is great, so long as it, one, isn't shoved down my throat. And two, it
        isn't used as a means to make hatred and fear acceptable.

I don't have anything at all against homosexuality. But that should be obvious, from what I've already
        said. I get that people, guys in particular, wouldn't like to be hit on by a gay person. But please do
        keep in mind that they're really putting themselves out there? Turn them down gently. Don't freak
        out about "not being a f**" or some s**t like that. If they keep going at you, though ... well, that's a
        different matter entirely.

/wall of text oops sorry

Don't be sorry, I asked for everyone's opinions sweatdrop and I agree with you. People are afraid of what they dont understand and that fear is transformed into hatred most of the time. People really do throw bible verses around a lot to justify their fear/hatred of homosexuality. They are under the impression that its contagious or someone can "turn" someone gay. You cannot turn someone gay. The gay was always there, just under the surface, and you either A) ignored it and pushed the feelings away or B) were completely unaware of those feelings until someone hit on you.

Fanatical Zealot

Herm... are there any homosexual religions?

Informer

I think people should believe what they want, and love whom they want.

But if anyone tries to shove their religious ideas down my throat, then they'll end up with my foot in their rear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff