Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trollzors Vader
So, what's your point? Even if it is racist, that's not going to change what any person is attracted to. Perhaps if people weren't afraid to admit that they are just a little bit racist it would be less of an issue.

I'm not even the slightest bit attracted to Mexicans, if that makes me racist I really don't care. I'm not even the slightest bit attracted to men, if that makes me sexist I don't care. I'd rather be openly sexist, and openly racist that care so much about what others think about me that I don't acknowledge my own physical attraction to certain traits, and lack of attraction to others.

I know this is an old post, but the thread just got resurrected, and I'm interested in responding to this notion.

We should not pretend that our attractions exist in a vacuum. They are created in no small part by the society we live in. None of us has lived unexposed to racism and misogyny. So even if black women can't get your d**k hard (which I honestly doubt), that's not a natural occurrence. Racism is taught, and racism doesn't somehow disappear in the bedroom.

And you'd "rather be openly sexist and racist"? Come on. Stop excusing the harmful bullshit. You literally said you'd rather contribute to systems that deny people basic human rights on a cultural level than to express simple empathy.

Tipsy Smoker

Moronical
Chahklet
Yoshpet
Chahklet
Because a preference is a choice.

I don't know if that's necessarily true. I prefer chocolate to vanilla but I don't remember making that choice. I do remember making the choice to indulge my preference, however.
True. I posted it long ago. But still‚ I personally do not believe in singling out a mate based on appearances.

Well, it does happen to be pretty essential that you're attracted to your partner...
Not based on the physical.
sanityscraps
You literally said you'd rather contribute to systems that deny people basic human rights on a cultural level than to express simple empathy.

wat

Apparently getting the white D is now a basic human right.

Greedy Consumer

I realized this is true now, i was against believing it because I thought I chose my preference, which I did, but choosing the preference is racist because it only cares about looks, so its bigoted in general, when a person in any given culture, might not be exactly like the popular groups in those cultures. Which means you focus on their physical attributes of race because psychologically theres no attributes unique to race, its all due to culture. THen culture has a similar bias that can be applied as well. So its not really getting to know how the person is behaviorally at all to say you have a preference.

Benevolent Dog

16,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Project 429
sanityscraps
You literally said you'd rather contribute to systems that deny people basic human rights on a cultural level than to express simple empathy.

wat

Actually, that's just another case of devaluing of males. A v****a is an inviolate sanctuary, a p***s is community property.

Evidence of this is how female-on-male rape is no big deal, whereas male-on-female rape is universally reviled to the point that some people want it declared a hate crime against womankind.

So, yes, straight women feel entitled to the genitals of men, and that is how "the white D," as you so eloquently put it, is a basic human right.
Keltoi Samurai
Project 429
sanityscraps

wat

Actually, that's just another case of devaluing of males. A v****a is an inviolate sanctuary, a p***s is community property.

Evidence of this is how female-on-male rape is no big deal, whereas male-on-female rape is universally reviled to the point that some people want it declared a hate crime against womankind.

So, yes, straight women feel entitled to the genitals of men, and that is how "the white D," as you so eloquently put it, is a basic human right.

you got women allll wrong
this explains what women really want

Dedicated Loiterer

4,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Project 429
sanityscraps

wat

We both know she was talking about his "rather be openly sexist and racist" remark, not claiming unrequited dicking is a right. rolleyes

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
Everyone is racist in their own little way, they have preferences to people. The whole discussion as to whether a guy would be turned on by a black woman or not is irrelevant to racism. Attraction is based on what a human sees when they're young, if the guy is white and grew up among a mostly white community they most likely aren't going to have any attraction to a black female because it is foreign to them. People usually react to foreign looking things one of two ways; A: They either are curious and flock to it, or B: They are creeped out and they run away. Why does it even really matter in the first place? If a person doesn't like a particular group of people why does it matter if they aren't being openly hateful? It would be like saying that gay guys hate on women because they aren't turned on by them. I think this is all just a bunch of over reacting by a black girl that got rejected by a white guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff