Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Reveler

Suicidesoldier#1
Senses are an inherent ability, like breathing.
Zombies breathe? Then why don't we shoot them in the lungs?

Suicidesoldier#1
Humans have to learn to walk, but most animals know how to walk from birth. Thus, while walking in humans requires higher reasoning skills, it does not in animals such as deers and dogs.
Never seen Bambi?

Suicidesoldier#1
When reduced to a primitive state of mind, they will do much better, since they already operate on instinct more than humans, who rely more on higher thought. So the idea is that humans being reduced to a primitive state leaves them will very little, but animals leaves them to basically be were they are already, except hyper aggressive or something. xp
If animals weren't logical at all why wouldn't they be hyper aggressive already?

Suicidesoldier#1
That's my reasoning on zombies, or zombie like creatures, but it's really anyone's court, since zombies aren't real.
Ophiocordyceps unilateralis

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DarkSohisohi
Kemo the Blaxican
Zombie animals. regular zombies are easy to kill just shoot their heads. Unless there were tons of them. But imagine a pack of zombie wolves. Or a zombie bear. You realize how dangerous a zombie bear would be? You cant just shoot them in the head because A: their thick skulls would soak up all the bullets B: their brains are very small so it will be extremely difficult to hit. Would be almost impossible to kill. The only thing worse I can think of is a zombie elephant.
Zombie Bees

More like Zom-Bees, am I right?

/isnotright

Fanatical Zealot

Avgvsto
Suicidesoldier#1
Senses are an inherent ability, like breathing.
Zombies breathe? Then why don't we shoot them in the lungs?

I suppose it depends on the zombie, it's an innate ability. Zombies can still see, hear, etc.

And in any case, dogs would still have a better sense of smell and hearing than human zombies even if it degraded a little bit.

Quote:
Suicidesoldier#1
Humans have to learn to walk, but most animals know how to walk from birth. Thus, while walking in humans requires higher reasoning skills, it does not in animals such as deers and dogs.
Never seen Bambi?

I have, but I'm not sure that's a good indication of scientific possibility. O_O

Quote:
Suicidesoldier#1
When reduced to a primitive state of mind, they will do much better, since they already operate on instinct more than humans, who rely more on higher thought. So the idea is that humans being reduced to a primitive state leaves them will very little, but animals leaves them to basically be were they are already, except hyper aggressive or something. xp
If animals weren't logical at all why wouldn't they be hyper aggressive already?

Hyper aggression is usually the result of something else entirely, like the zombie plague, T Virus or what have you.

Quote:
Suicidesoldier#1
That's my reasoning on zombies, or zombie like creatures, but it's really anyone's court, since zombies aren't real.
Ophiocordyceps unilateralis

Bro, dat's not a zombie, dat's a fungus.

The ant is alive the whole time it's moving around, so it's not really a zombie, it's mind control. xp

Ice-Cold Wolf

I guess that's what happens if animals eat bath-salts?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
so I saw this thread, and I saw another thread below it, and I had to laugh, see if you get the irony:
Quote:

You know whats worse than zombies?
[ 1, 2, 3 ]
33 Kemo the Blaxican Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:44 pm
KingNot

Lovers and fans of Cthulhu mythos and Lovecraft.

[ 1, 2 ]
15 Israfel85 Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:23 pm
the reverend silver

Tipsy Man-Lover

Beloved Lunatic

Michael Noire
so I saw this thread, and I saw another thread below it, and I had to laugh, see if you get the irony:
Quote:

You know whats worse than zombies?
[ 1, 2, 3 ]
33 Kemo the Blaxican Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:44 pm
KingNot

Lovers and fans of Cthulhu mythos and Lovecraft.

[ 1, 2 ]
15 Israfel85 Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:23 pm
the reverend silver

I take it you dislike Lovecraft. That's what I'm getting here -- not irony so much.
Honestly, zombies aren't real. So there are a lot of worse things than zombies, like Obama.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff