Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Chahklet
Blood Valkyrie
Suicidesoldier#1
Wolves also have better senses, a better sense of smell and tracking abilities, the actual ability to eat raw meat and live off of the wilderness, and so on.

Zombie dogs could easily kill people, with them going more feral and turning into say, wolves, but they'd be intelligent and have survival instincts as well.

Doesn't zombification ruin one's mental abilities?
I wonder why it's like that.

Because ... you're ... rotting? Depending on the type of zombification?
I dunno ... zombies are not my thing.

Fanatical Zealot

Blood Valkyrie
Suicidesoldier#1
Wolves also have better senses, a better sense of smell and tracking abilities, the actual ability to eat raw meat and live off of the wilderness, and so on.

Zombie dogs could easily kill people, with them going more feral and turning into say, wolves, but they'd be intelligent and have survival instincts as well.

Except zombie dogs are already pretty primitive like early humans, so they'd turn into early humans with a much better chance of survival.

Another thing to keep in mind is that people don't take animals to hospitals as often or give them as good of hygiene or medical care, so disease can spread easier, so unlike in the modern times where we'd have quarantine procedures or vaccines or things established rather quickly, for animals, especially one's out in the woods, we wouldn't really do anything, so it could fester and spread before we even knew it, then infect your household pets, and have them go feral and like kill you and such. O_O

This summer... *bum bum* Beware... *bum bum* of fluffy...

NUUUUUUUUU!!!!111ONEE1111??111 D:

Zombies dogs, 2; this time, it's personal.

Jatiprz's Princess

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Blood Valkyrie
Chahklet
Blood Valkyrie
Suicidesoldier#1

The disease like eats at your brain stuff. Your caring for stuff lessens and you just want to eat. . . GET IN MY BELLY!!! I WILL SWORD YOU! scream twisted blaugh

cool

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kemo the Blaxican
Zombie animals. regular zombies are easy to kill just shoot their heads. Unless there were tons of them. But imagine a pack of zombie wolves. Or a zombie bear. You realize how dangerous a zombie bear would be? You cant just shoot them in the head because A: their thick skulls would soak up all the bullets B: their brains are very small so it will be extremely difficult to hit. Would be almost impossible to kill. The only thing worse I can think of is a zombie elephant.
good point, and zombie cats would drop off of tree branches onto your head, for easier access to your brain

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
the reverend silver
Suicidesoldier#1
the reverend silver
Suicidesoldier#1
the reverend silver
Kemo the Blaxican
Zombie animals. regular zombies are easy to kill just shoot their heads. Unless there were tons of them. But imagine a pack of zombie wolves. Or a zombie bear. You realize how dangerous a zombie bear would be? You cant just shoot them in the head because A: their thick skulls would soak up all the bullets B: their brains are very small so it will be extremely difficult to hit. Would be almost impossible to kill. The only thing worse I can think of is a zombie elephant.

I ******** hate you

But he's fact.

No, in fact I wish that ******** autism guy would come back just to make fun of OP's mental disability

I fuggin hate the autism guy. emotion_donotwant

Also, making fun of people because they posses a legitimate disorder and using that as an insult is just plain disgusting. You should be ashamed, sir, ashamed! talk2hand

I know, me too.

I know and I'm doing it anyway because I'm just that irritated

If you're that irritated, there's no reason to stoop so low that you make yourself WORSE than the insult you were trying to give. If it's that important, just post something like this:

It may not have the EXACT words you're looking for, but I think any rage you might be trying to convey will come through quite well, WITHOUT you needing to say anything about people's mental disabilities.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
Blood Valkyrie
You know what's worse than zombies in general?
Vampires. Vampires are smarter and stronger.

You know what's worse than vampires?
Nazi vampires. It's like, vampires, but Nazi.

You know what's worse than Nazi vampires?
Alucard. Alucard beats all vampires.

You know what's worse than Alucard?
Ghosts. Who knows that the ******** they can do.

You know what's worse than ghosts?
The Abrahamic god. Genocidal maniac.

You know what's worse than the Abrahamic god?
The ancient Greek gods. They didn't even try to be good gods. At least the Abrahamic god hid behind so called good intentions.

I don't know where I was going from there.
Death Knights? Liches? Ooh, how about Living Walls? Those things are horrifying.
twister111
Blood Valkyrie
Chahklet
Blood Valkyrie
Suicidesoldier#1

The disease like eats at your brain stuff. Your caring for stuff lessens and you just want to eat. . . GET IN MY BELLY!!! I WILL SWORD YOU! scream twisted blaugh

cool
...then there's that thing that happens when you eat other peoples' brains, as well, which I doubt helps matters all too much.

Conservative Regular

But given human zombies only eat humans

then surely Dog/Rabbit/whatever zombies will only eat the non-zombie Dog/Rabbit/whatever.

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SuperSmashWaifus
I dunno, Liberals are pretty much zombies

Newbie Noob

Kemo the Blaxican
Zombie Bees

Aged Codger

9,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
DarkSohisohi
Kemo the Blaxican
Zombie Bees
We'd need someone ta' do somethin' realtin' ta' bees

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Blood Valkyrie

The ancient Greek gods. They didn't even try to be good gods. At least the Abrahamic god hid behind so called good intentions.

You know what's worse then the Greek Gods?
The Mayan gods, they wanted blood, and nothing but to survive on it.

You know what's worse then the Mayan gods?
The Egyptian gods, cause guess where all the most evil comic characters get their powers from? EGYPT.

You know whats worse then The Egyptian gods?
One more day, you know why? Cause spider-man makes a deal with the devil and all the devil wanted as their love, and not their souls cause that is 'too mainstream'.

You know whats worse then One more day?
Countdown, no one likes countdown. END OF STORY.

Dapper Reveler

Blood Valkyrie

I don't know where I was going from there.

Dapper Reveler

Suicidesoldier#1

Eh if senses and "living off the wilderness" abilities don't decay might as well keep human intellect in the human zombies.

Fanatical Zealot

Avgvsto
Suicidesoldier#1

Eh if senses and "living off the wilderness" abilities don't decay might as well keep human intellect in the human zombies.

Senses are an inherent ability, like breathing.

Humans have to learn to walk, but most animals know how to walk from birth. Thus, while walking in humans requires higher reasoning skills, it does not in animals such as deers and dogs.

When reduced to a primitive state of mind, they will do much better, since they already operate on instinct more than humans, who rely more on higher thought. So the idea is that humans being reduced to a primitive state leaves them will very little, but animals leaves them to basically be were they are already, except hyper aggressive or something. xp

That's my reasoning on zombies, or zombie like creatures, but it's really anyone's court, since zombies aren't real.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff