13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
Yes that's true.

Hitler was evil and so was every other Nazi at the time.

Even the people who only joined the Nazi party becuase of fear for their own families/lives? What about the general public who had no idea of Hitler's ad the Nazi's plans when they signed up to the party?

Or do you think the entire German public is evil, not just those who actively joined the political party?

What about the ppulations of countries whose leaders who do evil things? Are they all automatically evil?

Anyone who subscribes to the ideology of a nazi is a nazi, and therefore they are evil.

Being a part in name doesn't make you a nazi.

But how then do you identify who is a Nazis?

And even accepting that, that makes it a lot fewer people who are evil then you earlier indicated...
FlamingCanine
Queen Farasha
Sergeant Pancakebatter
You realize that to go against Hitler meant you and likely your whole family would be placed in danger, right? Many people were doing what they had to do.

And who was monitoring any dissenters? The people making threats and acting upon them were evil.

Everyone. If you tipped off the gestapo, good things tended to happen to you. It's like the evil twin of crimestoppers. Thus, you couldn't trust your neighbors. You couldn't trust anyone. Hell, even the people you took in could be gestapo agents who are willing to buy time for their family.

People were guarded in what they said, lest gestapo show up at midnight and make them dissapear in the dead of night.

gestapos were evil for enforcing

Fanatical Zealot

I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
Yes that's true.

Even the people who only joined the Nazi party becuase of fear for their own families/lives? What about the general public who had no idea of Hitler's ad the Nazi's plans when they signed up to the party?

Or do you think the entire German public is evil, not just those who actively joined the political party?

What about the ppulations of countries whose leaders who do evil things? Are they all automatically evil?

Anyone who subscribes to the ideology of a nazi is a nazi, and therefore they are evil.

And even accepting that, that makes it a lot fewer people who are evil then you earlier indicated...

Earlier indicated?

All nazis are evil, you tell by their ideology, by the way they think.

Fanatical Zealot

I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy

Cause their just a bunch of silly people who commited geneocide, but its all good we have all made that mistake before.

Not on the same scale.

Nazis entire existence was genocide.

Please tell me you didn't just belittle the impact of other genocides, just because they're "not on the same scale"? 2 million dead in Cambodia wasn't enough for you?

The issue is it wasn't an entire country mobilized for genocide, it's all bad, but it's like condemning the U.S. for the KKK having existed.

So what about the fact that German citizens hid Jews and other people who would have been persecuted by the Nazis, or helped them escape? Are they evil too? what about the Nazis who tried to assassinate Hitler? Or soldier's who refused to obey orders? What about the children who were forced to fight? Are they evil too?

What does that have to do with anything?

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
Yes that's true.

Earlier indicated?

Well, the OP is basically saying that EVERYONE in Germany is pretty much evil, becuase even if they weren't actively Nazis, they allowed Hitler to do whatever he wanted... And you seemed to be agreeing with her. So... You just think people who agree and actively support Nazis ideology are evil, not the people who are conscripted into Nazis armies etc. and have no choice?

Fanatical Zealot

I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
Yes that's true.

Earlier indicated?

Well, the OP is basically saying that EVERYONE in Germany is pretty much evil, becuase even if they weren't actively Nazis, they allowed Hitler to do whatever he wanted... And you seemed to be agreeing with her. So... You just think people who agree and actively support Nazis ideology are evil, not the people who are conscripted into Nazis armies etc. and have no choice?

Uh... yeah.

The ironic point of my post was that she was right about Hitler being evil, not about innocent people being bad.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy

Cause their just a bunch of silly people who commited geneocide, but its all good we have all made that mistake before.

Not on the same scale.

Nazis entire existence was genocide.

Please tell me you didn't just belittle the impact of other genocides, just because they're "not on the same scale"? 2 million dead in Cambodia wasn't enough for you?

The issue is it wasn't an entire country mobilized for genocide, it's all bad, but it's like condemning the U.S. for the KKK having existed.

So what about the fact that German citizens hid Jews and other people who would have been persecuted by the Nazis, or helped them escape? Are they evil too? what about the Nazis who tried to assassinate Hitler? Or soldier's who refused to obey orders? What about the children who were forced to fight? Are they evil too?

What does that have to do with anything?

Well, you said that the Nazis represented "a whole country mobilized for genocide" and I'm merely pointing out that some members of the community tried to save people's lives confused

Also, the KKK exists and some people in the US do nothing to stop them - does that make them evil? No. Thus, the German people (as a whole) were not evil for what Hitler did...

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1

Earlier indicated?

Uh... yeah.

The ironic point of my post was that she was right about Hitler being evil, not about innocent people being bad.

sweatdrop you weren't very clear...

Fanatical Zealot

I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1

Earlier indicated?

Uh... yeah.

You don't say?

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1

Earlier indicated?

Uh... yeah.

You don't say?

Well you weren't stare

Fanatical Zealot

I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1

Earlier indicated?

Uh... yeah.

You don't say?

Well you weren't stare

lol xp
Queen Farasha
The people who obeyed and carried out his commands were just as evil if not moreso, for allowing such atrocities to continue.

"I was only doing my job" that's such a copout. I would say everyone who followed him was just as evil. That's a lot of evil people.

"Oh it was all Hitler's doing" Hitler couldn't have done s**t without people who agreed with him and actually did the labor. The people who built the gas chambers and concentration camps. The people who experimented on children. The people who shot and killed others on the streets and in camps. The people who kept the prisoners starving. The racists and bigots who wanted everyone Hitler didn't like exterminated.

Those people were extremely evil.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

If Hitler had simply said it was all being done to fight al Qaeda and keep everyone safe from terrorists, he could have gotten away with it.

Works for all the evil the US government, Israel and the West/NATO engage in
Woah woah, thanks to Hitler we have Freeways and VWs.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
Queen Farasha
FlamingCanine
Queen Farasha
Sergeant Pancakebatter
You realize that to go against Hitler meant you and likely your whole family would be placed in danger, right? Many people were doing what they had to do.

And who was monitoring any dissenters? The people making threats and acting upon them were evil.

Everyone. If you tipped off the gestapo, good things tended to happen to you. It's like the evil twin of crimestoppers. Thus, you couldn't trust your neighbors. You couldn't trust anyone. Hell, even the people you took in could be gestapo agents who are willing to buy time for their family.

People were guarded in what they said, lest gestapo show up at midnight and make them dissapear in the dead of night.

gestapos were evil for enforcing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Hunter

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hitler was pretty evil and the people that followed him voluntarily were just as evil. Yet there were ones that were forced to do those deeds and to save their own lives, they did them. Yeah it's not heroic or chilvarious and looked down on, but most people will do anything to save their own life. Even if it means killing another's.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff