Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Dr Dillinger
Princess Creampie
Dr Dillinger
My grandfather died in Auswitch and I find this thread very insulting to his memory.

lolwut? That makes no sense.

He fell out of a guard tower whilst on watch. Way to make assumptions.

That's funny, my grandfather died from having a guard fall on him in Auswitch.
Princess Creampie
I'm not saying that at all. All I'm saying, is that if your grandfather died during WWII, then your parents have to be their their 70's. And you would have to like 40 or older. That is simply not the case.

I don't think you understood my joke.
soul_less_human

Are you thinking elbow-drop? I'm thinking elbow-drop.
Dr Dillinger
Princess Creampie
I'm not saying that at all. All I'm saying, is that if your grandfather died during WWII, then your parents have to be their their 70's. And you would have to like 40 or older. That is simply not the case.

Well, I am slow at times. blaugh
I once thought dolphins came inside the cans of tuna/dumbblondebitch xd

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sometime in the 1960's or so, there was something called the Milgram experiment. It basically tested the limits people would be willing to obey an authority figure. Pretty interesting, if you want to read about it.

Fanatical Zealot

soul_less_human
Dr Dillinger
Princess Creampie
Dr Dillinger
My grandfather died in Auswitch and I find this thread very insulting to his memory.

lolwut? That makes no sense.

He fell out of a guard tower whilst on watch. Way to make assumptions.

Whow, that's funny.

My grandfather once told me about how he never saw a guard fall on someone in Auswitch.

Ruthless Roisterer

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hitler...sure he was evil.

But the men under him were just so. Soldiers force to or not...when they came to my homeland, they raped our people..they stole, they beat, they killed...

My great grandmother died from being raped twenty four times by Germans at the age of 35..
My grandpa was fifteen when he was in Stalingrad..he fought tooth and nail to save our country.
As a boy. He was the last one alive in his unit...he wandered Stalingrad's streets, looking for the rest of the 62nd Rifle Army divisions, and food. He walked through the shadows towards his parent's house..and watched in horror just as my great grandmother was raped for the twenty-fourth time, bleeding to death...fit with rage, he killed the 26 Germans in the building with a couple of well aimed grenades and a full drum magazine of PPSh. Shortly after, the 3rd division of the 62nd found him holed up in our house...filled with 26 dead germans, and 2 dead russian parents...

A house filled with love, pride, and hatred.

He doesn't regret killing them. "They were beasts."
I asked him, "weren't they unarmed?"
"They were armed, honey. With the worst weapon of war"

Of course, we did it back to the Germans when we took Berlin...
In revenge of what they did to us.

Rape is not right. Hitler and Stalin did not bother condemning it. Hitler acknowledged it as a weapon of war, and Stalin once said to Brezhnev, "Can't we let our men have some fun after such a long war?"
Queen Farasha
"I was only doing my job" that's such a copout. I would say everyone who followed him was just as evil. That's a lot of evil people.

So you are saying that you would refuse the direct order and then get executed?
Viktorya Chuikova

What country do you live in?
EDIT: Wait, how could your grandfather be in Stalingrad, and yet your mother be killed by German soldiers? Was not Stalingrad fought just by the German troops?
The rose in spring
Queen Farasha
"I was only doing my job" that's such a copout. I would say everyone who followed him was just as evil. That's a lot of evil people.

If everyone disagreed who would be left to do the executing
Queen Farasha
The rose in spring
Queen Farasha

If everyone disagreed who would be left to do the executing

Except that people don't. Leaders do not talk, money does and Hitler brought wealth back to Germany.

Ruthless Roisterer

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jubilant Sunrise
Viktorya Chuikova

EDIT: Wait, how could your grandfather be in Stalingrad, and yet your mother be killed by German soldiers? Was not Stalingrad fought just by the German troops?

First of all, I don't mean to be mean or sarcastic, but I think you clearly missed some very important lines.
Quote:
My great grandmother died from being raped twenty four times by Germans at the age of 35..

NOTE. MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER

Stalingrad is in Russia, I moved to America...

But my grand father died a couple of years back.

Lunatic

Princess Creampie
Dr Dillinger
Princess Creampie

Well, I am slow at times. blaugh
I once thought dolphins came inside the cans of tuna/dumbblondebitch xd

User Image
Viktorya Chuikova
Jubilant Sunrise
Viktorya Chuikova

First of all, I don't mean to be mean or sarcastic, but I think you clearly missed some very important lines.
Quote:

NOTE. MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER

Stalingrad is in Russia, I moved to America...

But my grand father died a couple of years back.

Tell me womyn. Do you get off and masturbate at the sight of Putin's sexy muscles? I know I do. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff