Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brandon Rayy
CH1YO
Brandon Rayy
CH1YO
Brandon Rayy
I'd argue that Nazi's are a bunch of good ol hearted bastards like the rest of us.

Why would you argue that, it's not a sentence?

Cause their just a bunch of silly people who commited geneocide, but its all good we have all made that mistake before.

I'm infallible.

Your just being silly now whee

Certainly.
Pseudo-Onkelos
Sergeant Pancakebatter
Pseudo-Onkelos
Sergeant Pancakebatter
Yah, because it wouldn't be considered suspicious at all to be outwardly sympathetic toward non-Arians. rolleyes

Arian.

I can't spell worth a s**t, hence why I do math.

emotion_awesome

Corrected, ty. Anytime you see me spell something incorrectly, let me know. My spelling is about as accurate as a kindergartner's.
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy
CH1YO
Brandon Rayy
I'd argue that Nazi's are a bunch of good ol hearted bastards like the rest of us.

Cause their just a bunch of silly people who commited geneocide, but its all good we have all made that mistake before.

Not on the same scale.

Nazis entire existence was genocide.

Eh genocide is genocide no matter what the scale doesn't really matter in my opinion.

Adored Admirer

Sergeant Pancakebatter
Pseudo-Onkelos
Sergeant Pancakebatter
Pseudo-Onkelos
Sergeant Pancakebatter
Yah, because it wouldn't be considered suspicious at all to be outwardly sympathetic toward non-Arians. rolleyes

Arian.

emotion_awesome

Corrected, ty. Anytime you see me spell something incorrectly, let me know. My spelling is about as accurate as a kindergartner's.

I don't mean to poke fun. Sometimes when I see someone spell "hypocrite" as "hippocrate", I give a link to Hippocrates.
Pseudo-Onkelos
Sergeant Pancakebatter
Pseudo-Onkelos
Sergeant Pancakebatter
Pseudo-Onkelos
Sergeant Pancakebatter

Arian.

emotion_awesome

I don't mean to poke fun. Sometimes when I see someone spell "hypocrite" as "hippocrate", I give a link to Hippocrates.
I'm fine with people correcting me. I didn't take any offense. I know I am a terrible speller blaugh .

Fanatical Zealot

Brandon Rayy
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy
CH1YO
Brandon Rayy

Not on the same scale.

Eh genocide is genocide no matter what the scale doesn't really matter in my opinion.

Some people killed becuase it was an us vs. them mentality, not becuase who they were but becuase they weren't on their side, Red vs. Blue- still a bad mentality. They killed their enemy to take their land, or their stuff, it wouldn't have mattered who it was.

Hitler killed a million Jewish babies just for being born.
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy
CH1YO
Brandon Rayy

Not on the same scale.

Some people killed becuase it was an us vs. them mentality, not becuase who they were but becuase they weren't on their side, Red vs. Blue- still a bad mentality. They killed their enemy to take their land, or their stuff, it wouldn't have mattered who it was.

No differenet from the colonial movement in the Americas where 80% of the indigenous peaple were killed for a similar reasons.
The American government killed the indigenous people of the land you call America for simply not worshiping a chirstan god, and used deculturalization to destroy tradional languages, values, and ways of life. And I would say the imperial federal government of the USA is no more virtious than the Nazis.

Fanatical Zealot

Brandon Rayy
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy

Not on the same scale.

No differenet from the colonial movement in the Americas where 80% of the indigenous peaple were killed for a similar reasons.
The American government killed the indigenous people of the land you call America for simply not worshiping a chirstan god, and used deculturalization to destroy tradional languages, values, and ways of life. And I would say the imperial federal government of the USA is no more virtious than the Nazis.

Andrew Jackson was responsible for most of it and he was considered a criminal by the U.S. congress even back in those times.

He's infamous for the trail of tears.

And the difference was that they wanted their land, for themselves- thieves, and murderers, still evil.

But the motivation was slightly different.
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy

Not on the same scale.

Andrew Jackson was responsible for most of it and he was considered a criminal by the U.S. congress even back in those times.

And the difference was that they wanted their land, for themselves- thieves, and murderers, still evil.

No single person was responsible for the colonial movement; it was collective perspective that the European white race and culture was superior to all others. Quite similar to the Nazi movement, it was a form of social Darwinism more than anything else.
Although I do agree there were minor differences in motivation, however these events are more similar than indifferent.
Dr Dillinger
My grandfather died in Auswitch and I find this thread very insulting to his memory.

lolwut? That makes no sense.

Lunatic

Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy

Not on the same scale.

No. The motivation was not different. A native american who would try to americanize themselvves would still be ostracized and likely killed just for being native american. Look your s**t up, read primary sources. You'll see. It was in fact a genocide. Andrew Jackson doesn't justify all the s**t that happened, he was only a relatively small part.

Fanatical Zealot

soul_less_human
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy

No. The motivation was not different. A native american who would try to americanize themselvves would still be ostracized and likely killed just for being native american. Look your s**t up, read primary sources. You'll see. It was in fact a genocide. Andrew Jackson doesn't justify all the s**t that happened, he was only a relatively small part.

He was actually a relativley large part.

I'd say the primary part, and his acts were criminalized by congress yet he went ahead with them anyways.

Fanatical Zealot

Brandon Rayy
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy
Suicidesoldier#1
Brandon Rayy

No single person was responsible for the colonial movement; it was collective perspective that the European white race and culture was superior to all others. Quite similar to the Nazi movement, it was a form of social Darwinism more than anything else.
Although I do agree there were minor differences in motivation, however these events are more similar than indifferent.

Not really.

They just wanted money.
Princess Creampie
Dr Dillinger
My grandfather died in Auswitch and I find this thread very insulting to his memory.

He fell out of a guard tower whilst on watch. Way to make assumptions.
Dr Dillinger
Princess Creampie
Dr Dillinger

He fell out of a guard tower whilst on watch. Way to make assumptions.
I'm not saying that at all. All I'm saying, is that if your grandfather died during WWII, then your parents have to be their their 70's. And you would have to like 40 or older. That is simply not the case.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff