Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd argue that Nazi's are a bunch of good ol hearted bastards like the rest of us.
Brandon Rayy
I'd argue that Nazi's are a bunch of good ol hearted bastards like the rest of us.

Why would you argue that, it's not a sentence?

Fashionable Lunatic

1,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dr Dillinger
And in their situation you would have done what exactly?

Having said that, everyone loves Rommel.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The only man feared and admired by the Allies. If only he had lived to the end of the war, the trials he would have put the Allied armies through. The ma fought with skill and daring. I liken him as the WWII version of Thomas J. Jackson.
Queen Farasha
Sergeant Pancakebatter
You realize that to go against Hitler meant you and likely your whole family would be placed in danger, right? Many people were doing what they had to do.

And who was monitoring any dissenters? The people making threats and acting upon them were evil.
Yah, because it wouldn't be considered suspicious at all to be outwardly sympathetic toward non-Aryans. rolleyes They had to behave the way they did to protect the lives of the people around them. You mention the constructors of the gas chamber... you think given the order to do so there was any way to reject the order without bringing suspicion upon your entire family?

edited for spelling. Thanks Pseudo-Onkelos
CH1YO
Brandon Rayy

Cause their just a bunch of silly people who commited geneocide, but its all good we have all made that mistake before.

Fanatical Zealot

Yes that's true.

Hitler was evil and so was every other Nazi at the time.

Adored Admirer

Sergeant Pancakebatter
Yah, because it wouldn't be considered suspicious at all to be outwardly sympathetic toward non-Arians. rolleyes

Arian.
Brandon Rayy
CH1YO
Brandon Rayy

Cause their just a bunch of silly people who commited geneocide, but its all good we have all made that mistake before.

I'm infallible.

Adored Admirer

CH1YO
Brandon Rayy
CH1YO
Brandon Rayy

I'm infallible.

She is. I can attest to this.
Pseudo-Onkelos
Sergeant Pancakebatter
Yah, because it wouldn't be considered suspicious at all to be outwardly sympathetic toward non-Arians. rolleyes

Arian.

I can't spell worth a s**t, hence why I do math.

Fanatical Zealot

Brandon Rayy
CH1YO
Brandon Rayy

Not on the same scale.

Nazis entire existence was genocide.

Adored Admirer

Sergeant Pancakebatter
Pseudo-Onkelos
Sergeant Pancakebatter

Arian.

I can't spell worth a s**t, hence why I do math.

emotion_awesome

Greedy Consumer

Queen Farasha
The people who obeyed and carried out his commands were just as evil if not moreso, for allowing such atrocities to continue.

"I was only doing my job" that's such a copout. I would say everyone who followed him was just as evil. That's a lot of evil people.

"Oh it was all Hitler's doing" Hitler couldn't have done s**t without people who agreed with him and actually did the labor. The people who built the gas chambers and concentration camps. The people who experimented on children. The people who shot and killed others on the streets and in camps. The people who kept the prisoners starving. The racists and bigots who wanted everyone Hitler didn't like exterminated.

Those people were extremely evil.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing
Theres a psychology study, almost everyone in that circumstance would have obeyed hitler, just as what occured in real life.

And almost EVERYONE gave the stars to the jews to wear. No one said it was rascist discriminatory etc. Are they all evil? Are most people evil? Can choices change who we are?
CH1YO
Brandon Rayy
CH1YO
Brandon Rayy

I'm infallible.

Your just being silly now whee

Greedy Consumer

Brandon Rayy
Reminds me of how in a book I read about the holocaust for school, when they were beign forced onto the train, and there was a baby crying loudly they actually hurt the baby. They did it because they couldn't handle the stress and its noises made things worse. If doing that is evil, it means most of the population is evil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff